Follow

Xavier Institute

Team » Xavier Institute appears in 468 issues.

Students enrolled in the Xavier Institute.

Favorite Young X-men

• 61 results
    thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By thatlad
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  
    He can use his powers he's just got no hands. He's got to fine tune his powers now
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@thatlad said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  He can use his powers he's just got no hands. He's got to fine tune his powers now "
    oh wow.  so in second coming nightcrawler, ariel, cable, and possibly vanisher died AND both hellion and karma lost limbs!  wow.  it must have been one violent story arc. 
    thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By thatlad
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon: There were other casualties too, I think Collosus got his arm broken in steel form, Iceman got badly burned something happened to surge and they're just the ones I can think off top of my head.  
    I know some people didn't like it but I thought it was a good crossover. Only complaint I had was when you compared the greg land issues to any of the x-force ones the differences in quality were massive. Quite annoying to go from gorgeous to dogshit so quickly. All in all a good send off for kyle & yost, i'd recommend picking up the trade 
    Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Skaddix
    @thatlad said:
    " Hope Summers is a boring character, she was only good in Messiah War then she became a whiny bitch "
    I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment but the question asked for the strongest not the least whiny and lets face it she is no more whiny then most new x-men.
    Snickersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Snickersss

Oh god they are all so cool, but Prodigy, Hellion, X-23, Rockslide, Armor, and Anole would have to be my favorite 6 in no particular order. If I had to pick one then I would probably go with Hellion.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatlad said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: There were other casualties too, I think Collosus got his arm broken in steel form, Iceman got badly burned something happened to surge and they're just the ones I can think off top of my head.  I know some people didn't like it but I thought it was a good crossover. Only complaint I had was when you compared the greg land issues to any of the x-force ones the differences in quality were massive. Quite annoying to go from gorgeous to dogshit so quickly. All in all a good send off for kyle & yost, i'd recommend picking up the trade  "
    oh they arent writing any x-book anymore??
    Virus_Warning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By Virus_Warning

My top would definitely be Hellion.  I even liked him when he was a jerk
    Followed by Mercury
    Dust and Anole are cool too, though
    I just can't stand Hope or X-23
    -Virus

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#58  Edited By papad1992

Loa, Trance, Surge, Anole, Dust, Mercury, Pixie, Rockslide, Match, Indra, and Hellion........... In that order!!!! 

The strongest: Probably between Loa, Dust, Surge, and Hellion!!!

thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By thatlad
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon: I think they've moved onto the avengers cartoon, Yost is doing the mini series X-Men Serve & Protect but that's about it
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatlad said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: I think they've moved onto the avengers cartoon, Yost is doing the mini series X-Men Serve & Protect but that's about it "
    oh.  who replaces them??
    Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 28

#61  Edited By Ultimate JSA

hope summers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.