Follow

"Avengers: X-Sanction" X-Sanction

Story arc »

How has Cable been reborn? Where has he been since “Second Coming”? And what dark event has driven him to destroy the Avengers? The answers are just the tip of an iceberg that threatens to smash the Marvel Universe to smithereens!

Seven Revelations About Cable's Future in AVENGERS: X-SANCTION #3

• 53 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

We're just a couple months away from Marvel's next big event, AVENGERS VS. X-MEN. We're all familiar with the notion of superheroes fighting other superheroes. Often it's due to a misunderstanding or because of another immediate threat. They can be enjoyable to see and the heroes usually end up working together in the end to defeat a common enemy. The heroes don't always get the chance to cut loose and this is sometimes the closest we'll get.

The Avengers and the X-Men have quite a bit of history to simply begin fighting each other over a misunderstanding. With the threat against Hope Summers, the Mutant Messiah and the possibility of the return of the Phoenix Force, it's easy to see how both sides will be on edge and have itchy trigger fingers.

No Caption Provided

In the miniseries, AVENGERS: X-SANCTION, Cable has seen an apocalyptic future. He was told this came to be because the Avengers were responsible for Hope's demise and she was meant to prevent the deadly threat that ravaged the world. In this future, we're possibly seeing some of the groundwork for what could be a result of Avengers Vs. X-Men. The series is telling us quite a bit about what could happen in the coming months. Be aware there will be some spoilers for the third issue below.

== TEASER ==

The End of Red Hulk?

No Caption Provided

Cable has already taken down Falcon, Captain America and Iron Man. When Red Hulk turned up, Cable kept calling him Talbot. The thing is, Glenn Talbot is dead and "Thunderbolt" Ross is the Red Hulk. Yet Cable is certain of his facts.

As the battle continues, Cable finally realizes that this Red Hulk isn't Talbot. It could mean two things. It's possible that Glenn Talbot will return from the dead (isn't that what everyone in comics does these days?) and he'll somehow turn into a red Hulk. It could also mean that Ross could be meeting his end soon. As the Red Hulk, he has become virtually unstoppable. With the arrogance the former general possesses and all this power, he has become more overconfident. That could mean he might get in over his head soon.

The Avengers Have Inhibitor Chairs

No Caption Provided

On the dead world in the future, Cable and Blaquesmith visit the remains of the Avengers Mansion. The Mansion and the surrounding area area were trashed. Inside they find several items the Avengers had before the world died.

Cable was concerned about a security system being in place. That would make sense as the Avengers Mansion always had something in place. It turned out that there wasn't any need for concern. Whatever it was that caused the destruction of the world must have happened before anyone could turn the security system on. Either that or there simply wasn't any power left to run it.

The inhibitor chairs found inside were designed by Magneto and taps into a person's neurobiological system. This prevents the person sitting from using their powers or pretty much doing anything else.

Why would the Avengers have these chairs? This isn't the type of thing they would normally keep around. Also, how did they get them? If Magneto designed them, why would the Avengers have them? What happened to Magneto for the Avengers to get a hold of these chairs?

Iron Man Armor and Sentinel Tech

No Caption Provided

The Sentinels continue to be a bane to the X-Men. Inside the Avengers Mansion, some scaled down versions of the Sentinels can be seen and there is an advanced version of Iron Man's armor. This armor has been integrated with Sentinel tech. Cable wonders if the Avengers were preparing for a war with the X-Men.

Tony Stark has already shown that he thinks ahead. In MAGNETO: NOT A HERO, when Iron Man had to talk to Magneto and Cyclops, he made sure he wore a non-metallic armor in precaution of being in Magneto's presence.

Knowing that they would or could be facing the X-Men, they would obviously make preparations. Using Sentinel technology seems a little desperate and extreme. Stark would pride himself on using his own tech and using Sentinels just says that he's not able to handle them on his own.

Wolverine's Skeleton

No Caption Provided

We don't know exactly how far in the future this visit to the Avengers Mansion is but it doesn't look good for Wolverine. It's strange to see that they would have his Adamantium skeleton preserved along with other weapons they've gathered.

In the coming battle between the Avengers and the X-Men, Wolverine could be a wildcard. Because he's a member of both teams, it would be hard to predict where his allegiance would lie. One would think he'd align himself with the X-Men first but the Schism with Cyclops could make that a little less likely. There's also the indication given in this issue in the present that suggests Wolverine would side with the Avengers, at least against Cable.

Wolverine is a noble person and he would fight for what he believes is the right cause. Cable is being a little irrational and he might not fully believe that Hope is the Mutant Messiah. Either way, it's strange to think that the Avengers would keep his skeleton in a tube.

Whether that's all that remains of Wolverine or it was removed, the Avengers could either have in on display as a trophy or perhaps they plan on using the Adamantium to use against the X-Men in a weapon or armor.

Gambit's Staff

No Caption Provided

This is another odd item to be sitting in the Avengers Mansion armory. Gambit isn't the type that would ever be invited to be an Avenger. Most likely, he wouldn't want to be one either. He has a questionable past but then again, a few of the Avengers also got their start on the other side of the law.

It wouldn't be a surprise if the staff was taken or recovered from Gambit after a fight. What adds another layer to the mystery is the staff also has been "updated with Stark tech."

Because of his days as a thief, Gambit could have acquired some Stark technology to enhance his staff. Then again, maybe Gambit is actual an ally to the Avengers. Tony could have updated the staff himself to give the X-Men an edge against another threat. Or maybe Tony thought it would be cool if he wore the Iron Man armor and used a staff as well (probably not).

Either Gambit was friendly with the Avengers or more likely was defeated by them and they kept the staff among their other weapons and 'prizes.'

Doctor Doom's Time Platform

No Caption Provided

This is how Cable gets back to the present. Along with everything else, Doctor Doom's Time Platform was found. Anytime Doom's Time Platform is involved, you know it can't be good. It's curious because supposedly the flaw with the platform is you can't travel back into your own timeline because doing so creates an alternate reality. The question is, can Cable actually change the future he saw by traveling back in time to the present?

Also, was there a reason he chose this time period to travel back to? He had less than 24 hours until the Techno-Organic Virus consumed him and he could have chosen an easier time to attack the Avengers. Why didn't he travel back to the moment everyone thought he died?

Of course the bigger question is why did the Avengers have a time platform? The Avengers aren't really ones to go traveling around time. Reed Richards wouldn't have a problem checking things out but it's not something the Avengers would do.

We're left wondering if the Avengers confiscated the time platform from the X-Men, Doctor Doom or someone else. It is possible the Avengers, again if desperate, could have considered using it themselves to prevent or prepare for what was coming. Guess it didn't work out for them.

The Techno-Organic Virus

No Caption Provided

Cable doesn't have long to live. He can barely keep the Techno-Organic Virus in check. We haven't seen any sign of him in the AVENGERS VS. X-MEN teasers. It seems likely that Cable could end up dying yet again but there could be another explanation.

When Cable was fighting Red Hulk, he attacked with the virus. This momentarily took out Red Hulk and Cable noticed the virus was receding from his fingertips. He noticed that the virus in him was weakened not that it had something else to feed on (Red Hulk). Could it be that Cable ends up losing the virus? This could catch him off guard, requiring him to retreat as the coming war is about to begin. Red Hulk can also absorb energy. Could this include the virus? If this is so, what will it mean for him and will he somehow use it against Cable?

There's only one more issue of this miniseries left. And then the big showdown begins. It seems something has to happen to Cable to explain his apparent absence in the AvX teasers and covers. Only time will tell. The battle is fast approaching.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Decept-O

Dang I don't care what anyone says, this looks like it could be great. Plenty of things already happening. Nice breakdown for those of us who've not been able to follow all these books of late.

EvilAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EvilAndy

Meh. I'm having a hard time giving a damn. Event fatigue.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997  Online

This looked good in the beginning but now it all looks like a book that has to be done because some characters have to die or somethig like that.

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By jubilee042

that blacksquesmith guy is weird and creepy but the revelation are cool and mysterious but the skeleton ....lame already seen that in X-men TAS

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By dernman

I have to wonder if it is all as it seems to be. Like what if the some of the X-Men were working with the Avengers.

Avatar image for halfpastwhenever
    halfpastwhenever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By halfpastwhenever

This does look kinda cool. Still though I'm not going to buy into it.

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fluke-buddha

As far as Gambit's staff is concerned my guess is the Stark Tech is to replicate Gambit's powers and they send someone undercover to infiltrate the X-Men, or they are rehashing the X-Traitor storyline and Gambit will betray the X-men to the Avengers.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By saoakden

I'm not a big fan of Cable but I like this series. It's pretty interesting to see. Still why do the Avengers have most of this stuff? We could see the Sentinel Iron Man armor soon. Red Hulk and Wolverine are cool and I hope they don't die.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Skaddix

Lol like Wolverine is really going to die

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By LordRequiem

So Cable's seen/witnessed a dystopian future where things don't work out for one team or another. I'm afraid to say this is very cliched at the moment. And it seems Cable is only back to sate the fans appetite for his presence. I'm interested to see how this whole event will ignite. It will be once again cliched if the phoenix force just happens to pop back in time to start a war.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#11  Edited By Teerack

I'd love to see cable cured and i really don't want the red hulk to die and Talbolt to take his place. I'm glad hes dead and I hope he stays dead.  

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12  Edited By Cafeterialoca

...what? No mention of Hope?

jschambe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jschambe

The Iron Man-type Sentinels are seen in the alternate reality that Madrox ends up in in X-Factor when he's replacing recently deceased Madrox's. Maybe he ended up in Cable's alternate future?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#14  Edited By gmanfromheck

@jschambe: That would be very impressive if they tied in X-Factor that way since X-Factor always gets ignored.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#15  Edited By DATNIGGA

if wolverine dies.... smh thats just not fair lol... tho it would make things more realistic a war has death but what would happen to his school?

the iron man sentential tech is good but... i cant help but feel ive seen it happen before..

gambit probably betrays the x men (he has done it be for)

i hope cable lives

the inhibitor chairs... cap is really messed up if hes using those

never liked red hulk the green one is better for the avengers tbh

@G-Man: they most likely will tie in x factor & other teams as well cause they all have connections

x factor are mutants this is a fight over the mutant messiah this is there issue as well

havok is leading the team now cyclops's bro hes gotta help out

& if im not mistaking luke cage is running the thunderbolts and cage is an avenger...

so you can expect thunderbolt & x factor reinforcements should things get too ugly

@Weapon-Alpha: yep the last time cable got rid of his virus he was god like they had to call the silver surfer just to take him down. luckily tho silver surfer is on earth as a defender now

Weapon-Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Weapon-Alpha

If Cable gets rid of the virus then the avengers will really have a biig problem on their hands. Because then his TK isnt taken up worrying about keeping it at bay and we all saw how powerful Nate Grey use to be since he didnt have the virus mixed with Cables tactical and military abilities big time threat

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#17  Edited By StarKiller809

If they kill Wolverine, they will just other event to bring him back and kill a few more characters. Then bring them back too, but they'll kill another few... comics.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, when taking this into account it seems AvX may be more of an interesting event than I thought. Still, I'm most intrigued by the Talbot/Red Hulk confusion that is surfacing with this. In a way it would be nice if he did become one and came back from the dead, but that sure does put Ross into a precarious position as you mentioned. Aside from that, all these little tidbits make it look like the Avengers really do gain the upper hand in this fight. Mysterious stuff ahead it seems!

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EvilAndy said:

Meh. I'm having a hard time giving a damn. Event fatigue.

Agreed - when you are told every event means something important, but the majority end up being bumps in the road, it's hard to work up interest in the next crossover we are dragged into. It doesn't help that I never liked Cable in the first place. Interestingly, a lot of the "questionable tech" elicits a "meh" from me, because I've been getting heavily into "The Fantastic Four" and I'm almost thinking that considering how many enemies the Avengers have dealt with and, quite frankly, the mess the X-Men have become, why wouldn't they have inhibitor chairs, time platforms and etc? The X-Men have a couple of mutants on their team that would need to be killed if they ever lost control, and an inhibitor chair is the best way to do it. And why wouldn't Iron Man incorporate Sentinel tech into his armor? Honestly, that armor incorporates mutant tracking software and power nullifying hardware and technically, this is less of a surprise than his non-metallic armor (especially since they don't have access to Cerebro to reverse engineer how that tracks mutants). Finally, I'll be glad to see Wolverine die, but we all have to acknowledge that is not going to happen in this or any series. He is too much of a cash cow.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mutant God

didnt some guy use the time platform to send iron man back in time and it also had somehting to do with the dark phoenix

mattydeNero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mattydeNero

If Marvel finds a way to legitimately explain why the Avengers were prepping to go to war with the X-Men, I will be amazed and totally relieved. But in just a four issue mini, how can they? Cable's going to die, but will it be for anything at all? Was the future Avengers Mansion just a ploy to sell more AvX? Yes, it obviously has our interests, I just want this all to deliver. If so, the spring/summer of 2012 will be a damn good season of comic books.

Overall, I have enjoyed the first three issues. Unfortunately it all seems so rushed.

pspin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 182

#22  Edited By pspin

I don't care what anyone says this is cool and keeps getting better. I can't wait for AvX!!!

aaunderoath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By aaunderoath

I know alot of people hate events now but I LOVE them. So much so that I even love the ones people hate(secret invasion and fear itself). This book has been getting me extremely excited for AvX.

That being said, I gotta say this mini has me hooked, I just keep thinking/trying to figure out what happens to cable. Maybe he IS part of AvX but has been kept out of the teasers so this mini is spoiled. Maybe he dies. Maybe he gets talked down. All I know is the last few pages of #3 left me dying for #4.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24  Edited By InnerVenom123

Marvel, listen to me.

If you kill off Red Hulk in this book, I will buy two copies of each AVX issue.

Promise.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Magian

@InnerVenom123 said:

Marvel, listen to me.

Promise.

Let me guess. You are a Rulk fan. Am I right there or what? :p

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By InnerVenom123

@ComicMan24: Pfft. :P

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Magian

@InnerVenom123: Ohh, you know you love him :p

Trojanheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Trojanheim

Trask = Stark.

Calling it now, in AvX we're gonna find out that there's a connection between these families or they are the same after all.

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sammo21

@EvilAndy: if you think about it, even DC is constantly doing events...

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#30  Edited By lorex

While I remain unconvinced that the whole Avengers vs X-Men is a good thing, I do wonder if Cable somehow becomes free of the Techno Organic virus would he get his powers back. Remember that over his history the few times he has gotten access to his full power he is a major bad ass capable of taking on anyone in the Marvel Universe below the level of Galatically Powerful beings. Another thought is if Cable does somehow get access to his full power would that make him a viable host for he Phoenox Force.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I had a originally pegged Glenn as the Red Hulk anyway, so no big deal to me. But Ross Rulk is pretty badass.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DEADPOOL

I just wonder if Deadpool will show up and help his BFF, but Marvel has a tendency to leave Deadpool out of crossovers.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I recognized reading this mini series that their were a lot of clues to Avengers VS. X-men. But I am still hoping that Avengers VS. X-men still becomes a good story arc.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ruiner

This story is the worst....He literally waits in a boat for 3 issues, while the Avengers show up one at a time...cause y'know...the Avengers aren't known for there team work....

Acestar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Acestar101

dont matter about any of this because in the end, Marvel are just gonna say something like because Cable went back in time, he has averted this future. So all of this is just a way to get us all excited.

psbrown1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By psbrown1989

anywho I have no Idea what going on here, the last comic event I read was blackest night, AvX does seem like it could be an action filled awesome ride, from what I've heard and read on all the forum and articles I just might... MIGHT pick it up but only the main story and if it crosses over to venom or Secret Avengers then I'll pick those up too

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#37  Edited By sora_thekey

Is it possible that the future Cable is in is not caused by AvX but by something else that forced the X-Men and the Avengers to form an alliance?

That would explain Magneto's chairs and Gambit's staff. Plus if the threat they are up against is a mutant it would also explain the Sentinel tech in Iron Man's armor.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By goldenkey

@sora_thekey: I think you are on to something here. First the 2 teams fight each other, then they fight the Phoenix force together. The Phoenix taking a mutant as it's host and Iron Man Sentinal tech to help fight it.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By Bestostero

its crazy how i manage to miss so many of this...didnt pick up on a few of these details at all...badddddd meeee lol

WildValentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WildValentine
    @InnerVenom123 said:

Marvel, listen to me.

Promise.

Bu-bu-bu-but the Venom event will suffer!
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By InnerVenom123

@WildValentine said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Marvel, listen to me.

Promise.

Bu-bu-bu-but the Venom event will suffer!

I'm considering that takes place before this, so no, it won't.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#42  Edited By The Impersonator

@Decept-O said:

Dang I don't care what anyone says, this looks like it could be great. Plenty of things already happening. Nice breakdown for those of us who've not been able to follow all these books of late.

Newport1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Newport1991

is that the chairs from X-Men #112 magneto has them strapped to think it with a nanny storm ends ups breaking them out after attempting once before then crying for it was the third time in life lol love claremont and byrne!

notarandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By notarandomguy

''Glenn Talbot will return from the dead (isn't that what everyone in comics does these days?)'' nop, that's just how marvel does it this days

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#45  Edited By jrock85

One word: Loebforce.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CATPANEXE

Nicely written article. I'm still on the fence about whether to get this and AvX in trade or not. Personally I think everything you showed here however is just mood setting and not anything canon. Wolverines skeleton kind of gives that away. He was also killed in DOFP, but we know that didn't suddenly come to pass in the present in comics either. But I few thoughts on some things here, and I'm minding that the writer paid attention to continuity for this...

- Red Hulk: Doubt he's going out, though with you on characters dying and coming back being possible. His title is one of Marvels worst selling at the moment. But, he's clearly a highlighted character because Loeb is writing this series and giving his former creation some props, likely as well to try and boost his failing series sales, same goes for his spot in the Avengers books and the upcoming Venom cross-over. I don't put a lot of stock in that Talbot thing, then again who knows. There was a living clone, possibly more than one of Talbot created during Loebs Red Hulk run.

- Iron Man Armor And Sentinel Tech: As another user pointed out see X-Factor. But and I'm not sure anyone already said it, Iron Man is not actually above incorporation of other peoples tech into his work. Most tech guys never are, Dr.Doom even isn't. The Sentinel is and already was infused into Tony's designs as of Decimation (see Sentinel ONE) and particularly into Rhodes War Machine armor. That stuck until Rhodes Dark Reign run at least, I'm not sure if the Sentinel tech is still present in his current Mark armor, but I would almost bet on it.

- Inhibitor Chairs: These were acquired into the stockpile during Norman Osborns run. They were seen holding Nate Grey, and I think Beast as well. There was never any indication that they were destroyed.

- Dr.Dooms Time Platform: They would likely have one. Aside from see again Norman Osborn, the Avengers have had many bouts with Doom, and raided Latveria more than once now, noting Initiative here. As well Tony not only came across one in The Iron Age, he also learned how to build them himself.

Really I think it's all just coloring to set the mood myself and propping for the upcoming AvX book by showing Avengers and X-Men staples heavily mixed and has no bearing outside of that. It's a potential future timeline for that matter, so it's even harder to take full stock anyways. Usually the purpose of those is to backdrop on possible story outcome so the more hopeful one it actually takes has more merit in contrast.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By clemj

looks like cable's ready for fight

kylevanhove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kylevanhove

I hate the be the Comic Book Store Guy on this one, but on the first issue post World War Hulks, Bruce Banner removed Red Hulk's ability to absorb energy, stating he would've eventually burned out like a battery. Just FYI.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CATPANEXE

@kylevanhove said:

I hate the be the Comic Book Store Guy on this one, but on the first issue post World War Hulks, Bruce Banner removed Red Hulk's ability to absorb energy, stating he would've eventually burned out like a battery. Just FYI.

It came back to him in Red Hulks series. I can't remember the circumstances off hand and would have to dig the issue out. When it comes to Red Hulk, be it losing that ability, or no longer being able to change into Ross, that's been and off and on thing and the writers have been passive aggressive about even minding it as important plot.

* edit: I dug through the issues, posted the relevant information here.

http://www.comicvine.com/thaddeus-ross/29-3457/red-hulks-powers/92-652992/#12

ajc254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ajc254

I have "event fatigue" fatigue. Find something new to bitch about, and please, try to be original.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.