User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

X-O Manowar #1 0

The book opens in the middle of the action. We see Aric, a savage human fighting a bunch of spiderlike aliens ... naked. He makes his way to the armory where he finds a suit of armor. Passing it up at first as being to small to protect him, he passes it up. In a moment of desperation and need, he grabs the Armors key ( a ring ) and puts it on. The armor surrounds him, and he easily dispatches his foes. He makes his escape from what we find out is a spaceship in Earths orbit. When he land...

X-O Manowar Part 1: X-O Manowar #1 0

X-O Manowar #1 (February, 1992) Aric finds freedom from his Spider-Alien captors with the help of a Map-Giver and a Good-Skin. We meet Aric of Dacia as he attempts to escape from what turns out to be an alien spaceship. His plan: to find a thing he can use as a weapon against the “hard-skins” (Spider-Aliens) located in a room he has to get to by using a map carved into his hand. Aric makes it to the room and finds the thing…an object too heavy to wield and not sharp enough to use. Faced with o...