Your X-Men Dream Team(s)?

#1 Posted by BlacksmithAntdc (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure this must have been done here somewhere but seeing as I can't find it (and even if I did it would still remain 50 pages on).  I'm going to ask this question:

How would you arrange the X-Teams if there was a big change around now?  Please try to take into account was has come before this and explain how the teams would be formed.

Or otherwise just your one team and why.

#2 Edited by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

This team assembles in lieu of a newly passed anti-mutant act, and the following massacre. X-Force return beaten from their mission in the future and are not quick enough to stop the detonation of Hellion and Surge at the UN gathering; the two mutants cause the deaths of hundreds of important humans, themselves dying and burning in the process. Mutants are once again deemed to be a threat to humankind.
Within brief time the Government draws up an execution order whereby all mutants are cited as threats, and are to be exterminated / imprisoned for experimentation.
The newly ressurected Bolivar Trask, now under the control of Bastion, is hired to create the next generation of Sentinels designed for the purpose of fullfilling this act. With the resources of HAMMER now being at his disposal this task is made easier. Resistance from other super-powered beings provokes and even wider response and the elimination order is broadened to target all super-powered beings. Deemed fugatives also, teams such as the New Avengers, Mighty Avengers and  Fantastic are swiftly  killed. Some super-powered beings are used as pawns by the government to hunt down other resistant super-humans.
In the following months a wave of anti-mutant (and superhuman) hysteria takes hold of the world, and the purge ensues.
The Sentinels strike San Fransisco, the known home of the X-Men, killing several key members of the team such as Cyclops, Angel, Rogue, Gambit, Beast, and Colossus. Worst of all, Xavier's death is broadcast for the world to see, in order to diminish all remaining mutant hope.
Leaderless and defeated, the mutants flee but gather months later in the ravaged world to form a resistance force to protect the surviving mutants from the onslaught that lies ahead:

• Emma Frost (leader) - blinded and almost crippled, Emma has been side-lined.
  • Havok (field leader) - returning from space to the current war-torn world, his powers have reached levels.
  • Polaris.
  • Warpath.
  • Monet.
  • Iceman.
  • Elixir.
  • X-23.

M.IA.

• Wolverine.
  • Domino.

Known survivors:

• Forge.
  • Storm.
  • Quicksilver.
  • Strong Guy.
  • Cannonball.
  • Vanisher.
  • Dust.
  • Loa.
  • Psylocke..
  • Strong Guy.
  • Northstar.
  • Sunfire.

(more unknown).

#3 Posted by BillyButcher (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse has destroyed Detroit and erected a strong force field around the ruins to serve as his new base of power. His Celestial tech machines are manufacturing an invincible robotic army with the ruins of Detroit while his cloning vats are birthing mindless mutant powered soldiers to begin his conquest of North America. In response, the X-Men assemble an elite unit to sneak into the greater Detroit area and use Nightcrawler to teleport the team one at a time through the otherwise impenetrable force field in an effort to stop Apocalypse before it's too late. 

Nightcrawler
Jean Grey
Archangel
Wolverine
Storm
Colossus
Gambit
Cyclops

#4 Posted by jeangreydonnatroy (65 posts) - - Show Bio
jean grey (leader)
emma frost
psylocke
rachel grey
madelyne pryor?
rogue
lorna dane
scarlet witch
storm
shadow cat

femme fatale all the way

#5 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Sons: Mutant Division

#6 Edited by fan di fumetti (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternate Universe: Where certan people never died, X-Factor, the New Mutants and all the other X-Teams that are not on this list never formed, Madelyne Pryor was never created, Bishop and Emma Frost never went bad etc, etc.

The X-Men

• Professor X - leader 
  • Cyclops - leader, married Jean  
  • Iceman
  • Angel
  • Beast
  • Jean Grey - married Cyclops
  • Wolverine
  • Colossus
  • Nightcrawler - is Mystique and Vanisher's son, married Nightcrawler but later divorced when they discovered they were related 
  • Banshee - married Emma
  • Emma Frost - married Banshee
  • Havok - married Polaris 
  • Polaris - married Havok, is Mystique and Magneto's daughter  
  • Rogue - learned to switch her powers on and off, married Gambit, is Mystique and Magneto's daughter 
  • Siryn
  • Moonstar
  • Psylocke
  • Shadowcat
  • Cable - married Domino 
  • Hope
  • Gambit - married Rogue
  • X23 - married Sabretooth but later divorced
  • Jubilee
  • Forge
  • Sage
  • Sabretooth (AoA)

X-Force

• Storm - leader, married Black Panther 
  • Black Panther - leader, married Storm
  • Shuri
  • Vanisher
  • Domino - married Cable
  • Warpath
  • Bishop
  • Mimic
  • Hepzibah
  • Sasquatch
  • Dazzler
  • Cannonball

Generation X

• Chamber - leader
  • Magma
  • Warlock
  • Cypher
  • Wolfsbane
  • Magik
  • Sunspot
  • Meltdown
  • Rictor
  • M
  • Penance
  • Husk
  • Synch
  • Skin
  • Marrow
  • Neal Shaara

The Exiles

• Blink - leader
  • Shadowcat (DoFP)
  • Spider Girl (MC2)
  • Nick Fury (Ultimate)
  • Rikki Barnes
  • Echo (Earth-616)
  • Wolverine (AoA)
  • Aliyah Bishop
  • Longshot (Mojoworld)
  • The Fallen (Mutant X)
  • Ironman (Steve Rogers of the Bullet Points timeline)
  • Hulk (Rick Jones of Earth-7812)

Excalibur

• Captain Britain - leader, married Meggan 
  • Juggernaut
  • Nocturne - Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch's daughter 
  • Pete Wisdom
  • Dust
  • Meggan - married Captain Britain
  • Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers of DoFP)
  • Feral

The Brotherhood of Dark X-Men

• Magento - leader, married Mystique 
  • Mystique - leader, married Magneto 
  • Sabretooth - married X23 but later divorced 
  • Toad
  • Quicksilver - is Mystique and Magneto's son
  • Scarlet Witch - is Mystique and Magneto's daughter, married Nightcrawler but later divorced when they discovered they where releated
  • Pyro
  • Multiple Man
  • Lorelei
  • Avalanche
  • Blob
  • Black Tom

#7 Posted by redsary42 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternate Universe: (On Account of Kitty being alive and all that good stuff)

The Scarlet Witch has bended reality to disband the X-men, however their dreams live on with Emma's new school, a team of new x-men can be united:

Emma Frost (The White Queen): Leader & Founder/Teacher
Scott Summers (Cyclops): Co-Leader/Teacher
Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler): Student
Ororo Munroe (Storm): Teacher
Hank McCoy (Beast): Teacher
Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) : Student
Sooraya Qadir (Dust): Student
Remy Lebeau (Gambit): Student
Rogue: Student
-and lets toss in Dazzler cause she's pretty sweet.

No Wolverine ( I like him, but he's already been in everything else lets leave him out of this one )

Oh I would also like to point out Jean was killed, Burned, her ash's were left in a vase which sunk to the bottom of the ocean that was swallowed by shark and she will never come back alive.

#8 Edited by Fuzzy Dudette (39 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, this is the kinda rough story:
The Earth is in great threat, vampires have shown up all over the world and are killing by the millions and they espeacily like mutant blood. Each day more and more people die. And only the X-Men can save them, by peircing the heart of the vampire leader, Hell Angel, quickly followed by a drop of a mutant's blood. And one thing's for sure, it won't be easy.

The X-Men would be:

Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) : Team Leader and teacher
Gambit (Remy LeBeau) : Student
Storm (Ororo Monroe) : Teacher and Second In Comand
Nocturne (Talia Josephine Wagner) : Student
Deadpool (Wade Wilson) : Just some guy who lives at the mansion
Magik (Amanda Sefton) : Teacher
Magma (Amare Aquilla) : Student
X-23 (Laura Kinney) : Student
Mercury (Cessily Kincaid) : Student
Archangel (Warren Worthington III) : Teacher
Shatterstar (Gaveeda Seven) : Some guy who lives at the mansion
Decibel (Johnothon Evan Starsmore) : Student

Wha ha ha! They would be kick... well, y'know. They would be awesome!

#9 Posted by Tao Ming (940 posts) - - Show Bio

My team would be set in a universe in which OZT is still going on. All other story arcs after tht never came to pass.
X-Men:
1) Cyclops
2) Iceman
3) Cannonball
4) Sunfire
5) Psylocke
6) Nightcrawler
7) Colossus

X-Force:
1) Cable
2) Synch
3) M
4) Shatterstar
5) Husk
6) Siryn
7) Warpath

X-Men(second team):
1) Havok
2) Polaris
3) Gambit
4) Chamber
5) Cannonball
6) Moonstar
7) Magma 

#10 Edited by unicorn84 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Team
1* Legion
2* Northstar
3* Madelyn Proyr/Jean Grey/Phoenix
4* Marvel Girl/Jean Grey/Phoenix
5* Juggernaut
6* Forge
7* Aurora

This book will have a very dark and investigative vibe focusing on LIfe and death, heaven and hell, forbidden passions, and the cosmic and spiritual ongoings of the marvel and x-men universe. This wouldnt actually be a team---but more of a group that has been brought together for some strange circumstances further leading to events that would effect the ongoing traditional X-Men books.
     The team would be comprimised of mutants youd least expect. Madalyne Proyr is back and it would be so cool if she'd  became a conduit of Jean Grey 'the Phoenix of the White Crown', two eccenses in one body thus forcing Madelyn to redeem herself. This would also set into motion the return of another psi of high order --David Haller aka 'Legion' -- and he would now going through a spiritual and physical reawakening and also forming an unexpected intimate relationship with both Northstar and Marvel Girl (Rachel)  thus creating a very unexpected and spiraling love triangle and also adding to the internal deliemma of David who is still trying to find 'himself emotionally, sexually, and physically since returning from the dead, also noting tht these aspects of Legion where never touched earlier in the series.
      Marvel Girl and Madelyne Proyr, this has never happened but to see these two on a team would be so cool since Madey is Rachel's mothers genetic copy and thus causing a very unwnted tension, unwelcoming, yet strange mother/daugter relationship , very much like 'the excorcist'  combined with two female woves vying for the part of leader of the pack or the symbolic "golden throne/phoenix force"--they both will have access to the Phoenix Force and they both have a connection to Jean thus creatiing a very weird and retro symbolism of the holy trinity--Mother,Daughter, Phoenix Force=Father, Son, Holy spirit.
     Northstar would be on the team because I like the fresh and realistic atmosphere he already brings to the ongoing X-men continuity.  along with Jean Paul would be his sister, Aurora. Her split personality would return, but worse, thus forcing her to be in the care of her brother and leading to the unexpected relationship between her brother and david--david once suffered from split personalities---leading the readers to think that likely he and Aurora would develop a romance due to the two becoming friends in his sympathy through  a common sickness. And there can be that witty stereotypical humor and confidant that a gay man can share with his twin sister.

Illyana Rasputin would be on the team, adding a whole new vibe, that dark and forboding element of HELL and POWER and MAGIC, and when in demon form she's regal and a very understated heavyhitter. This will also touch the similarities of Madelyn and Illyana and their ties to Limbo and Hell and their involvment with the demons ,Sym and Nasrith.
    Juggernaut because he and Northstar have had such humourous dialouges in the 'Uncanny' storylines and to see that return would be awsome--noting that Cain would also be the teams brawn and would now have to develop an interaction with his very confused nephew,David. This interaction between David and Cain will shed furthur insight on two characters who both once shared a common hatred towards Charles Xavier, one mans resented father , the others brother. 
    And too even things out  i would add  Forge. He is a character that i feel has been understated  and added him would also add some discomfert to Ororo since he and she where once a hot and very strong and noe she's the bride and queen of the Wakanda's Black Panther--Ororo will be a common guest character and her ties to this book will revive her ancestry and its link to magic and her evolution to Omega mutant status. Forge would also be the teams brains and he adds the tecno element--I also see him as the unannounced leader since i dont see this team as really having a leader.
And finally Grant Morrison as writer, he miraculously brought the x-men into the real world when he showed us that  the groundstone perfect couple ,Scott and Jean, had marital problems, and that Charles shared the womb with a psychotic twin sister, thats some twisted stuff.  Frank Quitley as penciler because his clean smooth style compliments Grant, -- and cant nobody do x-men like those two(laughs).

#11 Posted by AgentOrange (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X Emma frost and all the other Telepaths on the Planet have gone missing with the exception of the Stepford Cuckoos who were in the astral plain and Rachel Grey who was not in this dimention when it happened. while using cerebro the Stepfords contact Rachel informing her that the tellepaths have been removed  from the planet. It is then that Cable returns to this time to inlist the help of Professor X only to find that he is missing.  After meeting up with the other they team up to try and track down the missing telepaths with out success as they are not powerfull enough. It is then that Cable initiates the plan to time travel and enlist the help of two really powerfull and allready dead mutant telepaths taken secounds before their death so as to not disrupt the timeline by using any of the missing telepaths. It's a temporal directive thingy don't blame me i didn't invent the rules. So legion and Nate Grey become part of the team and between them they have the Brain juice to track the other missing telepaths down. Cable doesn't tell Legion he will be transported back to his death but he tells Nate but maby the cuckoos would tell legion out of loyalty to the professer X this leads to a big confrontation between the Boys of the team during a crucial time with all the combined Telepaths trying to fix the broken mind of Legion will they or won't they succed in time to save every body and hopefull kill or save the only child of professor x

Children of the Damned

1/Rachel Grey, Powerful telekinetic telepathic host of the phoenix force
/Legion, telekinetic telepathic psychic psychokinetic dimension manipulating time travel also Has more multiple powers most of the controlled by a different split personality,
3/Cable spy assassin training telekinetic telepathic when it works
4/Step ford Cuckoo's telepathic host for the phoenix force
5/Nate Grey The X=Man nuff said genetically created in lab with jean and scotts DNA

#12 Posted by JAMES MICAHEL PYM (40 posts) - - Show Bio

RACHEL SUMMERS

SIRYN
NOCTURNE
VANISHER
POLARIS
ICEMAN
LADY DEATHSTRIKE (X2 UNCONTROLLED)
MYSTIQUE
PHOENIX
STORM
BEAST
LAYLA MILLER
X-23

#13 Posted by jbeyer418 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

My ideal team (not sure how I'd go about arranging it):

• Jean Grey as Phoenix
  • Shadowcat
  • Wolverine
  • Surge
  • Nightcrawler
  • Rogue
  • Magik (Illyana Rasputin, not Amanda Sefton)
  • Dazzler and Longshot
  • Polaris
#14 Posted by killak11 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Shortly after the assimilation of the The government wants to attempt to bridge the gap between mutants and humans so they decide to recruit an organization consisting of mutants and X-Men that come across as more "people-friendly" as to not scare off or intimidate the public. Those that were not selected to be apart of the government organization or did not outright leave the Mansion form the X-Men:

1. Colossus ( thought about leaving but when those who he figured would step into the leadership role left, he felt he had not choice)
  2. Sunfire
  3. Beast (works for both the Government and secretly the X-Men)
  4. Nightcrawler
  5. Strong Guy
  6. Surge
  7. Elixir
#15 Edited by jefprice (848 posts) - - Show Bio
I would merge the 2 teams of the 91 era with the style of the 2 teams of X-Force/X-Men today. I'll be the first to admit it's power and size heavy, but dang would it make for a couple of killer teams. 

Blue Team:

Cyclops as Blue Team Leader
Cable as Co-Leader/Co-Leader of Strike team
Rouge
Gambit
Warpath
Beast
Storm
Emma Frost
X-23
Iceman
Quicksilver
Dust

Gold Team:

Havok as Gold Team Leader
Wolverine as Co-Leader/Strike team leader.
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Shadow Cat
Rachel Summers
Korvus
Polaris 
Jamie Maddrox
Strong Guy
Forge
Cannonball
Psylocke
Angel

X-Force Strike Team

Wolverine Team Leader
Cable Co-Leader
Nightcrawler
Warpath
Psylocke
Gambit
Colossus
Forge
Korvus
Strong Guy
Cannonball
#16 Edited by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the 90's era as well, but my teams would be a little different

X-men (Blue):
1) Cyclops
2) Iceman
3) Mimic
4) Jean Grey
5) Psylocke
6) Cannonball
7) Dazzler 
8) Bishop 

X-men (Gold):
1) Storm
2) Nightcrawler
3) Darwin
4) Colossus
5) Rachel Grey
6) Shadowcat
7) Wolverine
8) Northstar 

X-Factor:
1) Havok 
2) Polaris 
3) M 
4) Madrox 
5) Strong Guy 
6) Random 
7) Dust
8) Mercury   

X-Force:
1) Cable
2) Warpath
3) X-23
4) Domino 
5) Shatterstar 
6) Archangel
7) Post   

#17 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops - leader
Storm - deputy leader
Colossus
Wolverine
Gambit
Sunspot
Iceman
Hellion
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler
Rogue

#18 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men

From Wolvie #55

Uncanny X-Men: First Class #3

#19 Posted by stormulttt (17 posts) - - Show Bio

MY dream x-team that i dream about day n night even when i use the bathroom XDD is:

*Cyclops

*Storm

*White phoenix of the crown

*Gambit

*Rogue

*Shadowcat

*Iceman

#20 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

White Crown Phoenix is something that would stop me from reading X-Men.

#21 Posted by Truex (455 posts) - - Show Bio
X-Men
First Team:
Storm-Leader
Strong Guy
Multiple Man
 M
Iceman
Havoc

Second Team:
Cyclops-Leader
Psylocke
Gambit
Rogue
Siryn
Cannonball
Cable

X-Force
Domino-Leader
X-23
Archangel
Shatterstar
Deadpool
#22 Posted by Stormultt (5227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pulsar:
Thats nice hun cause id be hooked to the book and WPOTC would not stop me at all from gettin my read on because its still jean but in a state where she wont go dark phoenix again its where she is finally stable and comfortable with the phoenix. secondly i made the team with iceman and storm having reached their potentials as well especially gambit because id love to see gambit as new sun and that would be the most powerful incarnation of the x-men ever...
#23 Posted by laughingcorpse (166 posts) - - Show Bio

My X-men original team, ages are mixed up and different, teachers were part of the original team, students are the next generation:

Emma Frost (Leader)
NightCrawler (Co-Leader)
X-23 (Student)
Rogue (Teacher)
Kitty Pryde (Teacher)
Beast (Teacher)
Pixie (Student)
Colossus (Student)
Gambit (Student)
Mystique (Student)
Iceman (Teacher)

#24 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
"@Pulsar: Thats nice hun cause id be hooked to the book and WPOTC would not stop me at all from gettin my read on because its still jean but in a state where she wont go dark phoenix again its where she is finally stable and comfortable with the phoenix. secondly i made the team with iceman and storm having reached their potentials as well especially gambit because id love to see gambit as new sun and that would be the most powerful incarnation of the x-men ever... "

I don't think the book would last long if all of them reached their potential. It would get boring very fast. And if you can't see that, you're blind, Mutt.
#25 Posted by Stormultt (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

im not a mutt first of all hun and what i meant was that itd be nice to do a limited series showing if or when they reached their ful potentials what new challenges in the universe would await them and etc etc..

#26 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would they be fighting? The celestials??? That's the only people that would be able to cotend with them. And I won't call you mutt, if you don't call me hun. Okay, Cel!!!

#27 Posted by Stormultt (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

ok hun thats good n all and lol @ tha celestials thing, hilarity much...

#28 Posted by booga (6 posts) - - Show Bio

an x force team with emma frost rogue surge x23 and gambit. i shit you not

#29 Posted by Renascence (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Rogue, Cannonball, M, Chamber, and Boom Boom with Surge and Anole as the tag-alongs.  I'd also want to use Rictor, Wolfsbane, and maybe Bling!.
#30 Posted by Renascence (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Rogue, Cannonball, M, Chamber, Rictor, and Boom Boom with Surge, Bling!, and  Anole as the tag-alongs.  I also wanted to use Wolfsbane, but I thought I was already pushing it with the size.
#31 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm

well Scott's lead team would be: astonishing, with out Storm and Wolverine, but with Psylocke.

Storms team : Iceman, Nightcrawler, Loa, Match and the people in X-factor, except Jamie because the whole series is about him so it wouldn't matter if everyone else  left...

Rogue's team : Gambit, Danger, Trance, Indra, Ariel,

New X-men led by Surge :Hellion, Pixie, Anole, Rockslide, Dust, and the rest of the old team could be in it if they are not busy...

X-force: X-23, Boom Boom, Wolverine, Elixir, Stepford Cuckoos, Warpath, Hepizabah.

I will proly add more later, or fix up the teams more..

#32 Posted by New Mutant Zombie (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue
Cannonball
Cable
Lady  Mastermind
Mystique
Sabretooth
Iceman
Omega Sentinel

That was a good team.

#33 Posted by Belascos_Son (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope Summers-powers outta this world
Rogue
Wiccan
Storm
Gambit
Daken
Pixie
Hellion

cant think of anymore but this seems like a good team to me

#34 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

My dream team of X-Men are:
1) Cyclops(Leader)
2) Iceman
3) Jean Grey (90's No phoenix)
4) Psylocke
5) Storm
6) Colossus
7) Bishop
8) Cannonball

I would give Havok a squad too
1) Havok(Leader)
2) Marvel Girl
3) Juggernaut( I think he worked well with Havok)
4) Dust
5) Mimic 
6) Nightcrawler
7) Polaris
8) Random    

#35 Posted by comicace1395 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

If I was recreating the characters entirely and I didn't have to follow how it would work out if I stuck to their personalities the story would take place in a post apocolyptic world run by the Brotherhood. And Juggernaut(I'm using Juggernaut cause I don't remember his real name) would of been a better step brother when Charles and him were kids(This will play out later). So after he becomes Juggernaut Charles is putting together the Xmen and asked Juggernaut to join and he says no. So Charles gathers Cyclops,Wolverine, Storm, and Colossus. But while they were on their first mission rebel humans come too kill Proffesor X.  So after that Juggernaut came to join the team and they go to find more mutants. They find Blob(And since this is a recreation Blob isn't part of Mystique's brotherhood)fighting off Sentinels with his own team of Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, Iceman, Jubilee,and Gambit. So they get them to join. But after Sentinels attack the institute Wolverine goes rebel and teams up with Deadpool, Sabertooth, and Lady Deathstrike(Remember recreation) too take down rebel humans and sentinels. Meanwhile Iceman meets a girl, Rogue, at a bar(I know they date in the movies). After finding out she was a mutant he gets her and her friend, Shadowcat, to join the Xmen. Meanwhile Cyclops and Storm are having an affair. But rebel humans kill her. So Cyclops goes solo and Nightcrawler takes over the team. Later other mutants find out about it and come to join the list is Jean Grey, Archangel, Beast, Banshee, Multiple Man, Mastermind, Strong Guy, and Pyro.

So over all the team after all this stuff happens is

Colossus

Nightcrawler

Iceman

Beast

Blob

Juggernaut

Pyro

Jean Grey

Banshee

Quicksilver

Gambit

Multiple Man

Mastermind

Quicksilver

Strong Guy 

Archangel  
Jubilee 
When I look back at what I just wrote it seems like it happens to quick but it's just a quick fanfiction recreation of my x men dream team. But it's really not my dream team cause I'd probably have Wolverine,Deadpool, and maybe a few other villains. I don't know. If I was making a series out of this it would happen within like the first twenty issues maybe. It wouldn't happen real quick. Tell me what you think.

#36 Posted by Man of Lengend (997 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by Gemstone (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Polaris
Emma Frost
Rachel Grey 
Rogue
Sage
Havok
Beast
Angel/Archangel
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Northstar
Gambit

#38 Posted by WillX (44 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-men framed and wanted criminals.  while still trying to save the world. 

Jean Grey with out pheonix (leader) 
Bishop  (second in comand)
Sabretooth 
Monet 
Surge 
Colossus 
Mimic (exiles version)

#39 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cannonball
  2. Sunspot
  3. M
  4. Boom Boom
  5. Marvel Girl
  6. Mercury
  7. Darwin
  8. Forge(Leader)
#40 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't exactly my dream team but whatever, I give you Marvel WW2:

In this alternate reality, some members of the X-men were born 50 years before their actual Date of Birth. Erik (Magneto) and Charles (Prof. X) are brothers in Europe when their parents decide to immigrate to the United States specifically New York. After realizing their powers, the brothers initially hid their gifts but a freak accident with an iron bridge forces Magneto to expose his powers. Erik gets locked away by the United States government and put through terrible tests. Charles feels guilty for letting his brother get imprisoned so he works within the government to try and get him released. However, before Charles can get Erik released, Archduke Ferdinand gets lead brain surgery and WW1 starts. Through his government contacts, Charles learns of another man with an extraordinary gift, a man with claws. Charles begins working with young James Howlett and eventually gets the government to send him into the war. During the war, Charles gets Erik released and sends him to rest in his estate in northern New York. After the war, Charles and James begin searching for more people with gifts. They call these people Xavier's Men or the X-Men. When the Nazi's begin their march to war, the government decides that they needed a symbol to counter the Swastika. The Government came to Charles and asked him if they could use the X-men in the propaganda war. Charles agrees and the military delivers them uniforms and names. On the steps of the Capital building, FDR unveils the X-Invaders:

James Howlett is Mister America
Scott Summers is Buckeye, Mister America's young sidekick
Ororo Munroe is Storm, Goddess of Thunder
Cain Marko is the Steel Hulk
Forge is Armored Man
Kitty Pride is the Black Cat
Jean Grey is Ms. Marvel
Warren Worthington III is Falcon
Hank McCoy as Big Beast
Calvin Rankin is Wonderman
Polaris is the Verdant Witch
Jean-Paul Beaubier is Quickstar
Sean Cassidy is Captain Ireland

Yes, the X-Invaders are an amalgam of the  Avengers and X-men.

#41 Posted by justinkos91 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

• Rogue- Leader
  • Cannonball
  • Iceman
  • Siryn
  • M
  • Omega Sentinel
  • Nightcrawler
#42 Posted by justinkos91 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

It amazes me that even though Banshee is dead, people still want him even though he has a daughter...
#43 Posted by Speedblast (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Shortly after his return to the present Cable has seen the state of thing that have happened during Norman Osborn reign in his abscence. Villians posing as heroes, mutants forced to retreat to an island a supposed utopia, and no other hero willing to take a stand aganist Osborn and his dark reign its time for a new squad of X-men willing to fight Osborn on his terms.

Cable(leader)  
Domino: Retunred to the present and wishing to join Cable fight does just that.
Deadpool: Reunited with his old friend and still pissed off at Norman he joins just to say he is an X-Man 
Sliver Samurai: Reasons unknown for joining only stated that fighting the Wolverine fraud might be good training for the real thing.
Iceman: Finally overcoming his self doubt Drake wants to stand up and protect the ones he care about  
Firestar: Wishes to help her own kind 
Cannonball: Knowing him to be a reliable ally Cable tracked him down and recruited his former student
Husk: Joined to fight with her brother 
Decibel (Chamber): After watching Husk and her new team fighting aganist the dark avengers he wants to fight with them and that he still has feelings for her.
Mimic: After events in Utopia Mimic see he was on the wrong side and now acts as a double agent for Cable 

#44 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

Prof. X
Wolverine
Rogue
Storm
Cyclops
Jubilee
Beast
Jean
Gambit
Psylocke
Colossus
Kitty

#45 Posted by Blob (575 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing villians can be in the teams right? My team is a mix of X-Heroes and X-Villians. It consists of 7 who are- 

1. Blob 
2. Wolverine 
3. Cyclops 
4. Emma Frost 
5. Juggernaut 
6. Quicksilver 
7. Beast
#46 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Exiles

• Future Hellion (leader).
  • AoA Iceman.
  • Chamber Pre-MDay.
  • Domino.
  • Alternate Earth Warpath.
  • Alternate Earth X-23.
  • Alternate Earth Monet.
#47 Posted by ArsynX3i (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a dream of going back to the days, like with the second generation of X-men, when there was a stronger focus on intercultural relationships in the x-men. I would like to see as much diversity injected as possible ( ethnicity, gender, sexuality, time-space origin, etc.), even if just to experiment with the different fusions. Assuming, at some point, the mutants of 616 re-assume their powers and that some of the currently dead mutants can come back, my dream team would be...

1. Forge (Leader) - super smart, tech supplier, Shaman,  less crazy than seen in "Ghost Boxes."
2. Shola Inkose (being tested for leadership skills) - Telekinetic powerhouse with low-grade telepathy. Still reliving the death moments of the inhabitants of Genosha in his sleep, he has taken the codename of 'The Genoshan."
3. Cecilia Reyes - possesses a personal force field; ousted from the medical professional community. Cecilia and Forge design a cocktail that severs Ceclia's neural connection to her field, thus eliminating any pain she would feel from impacts.
4. Shard - mysteriously re-animated ( by Forge) in a form of pure light which allows for a form of intangibility, and has full control over visible light energy; from an alternate future.
5. Vargas (on the path toward redemption) - learns the true origin of his mysterious powers ( !! )  and has a new respect and empathy for mutant-kind.   
6. Quicksilver (also on the path toward redemption) - speedster.
7.  A new character - one of the mysterious Chinese X-men who survived the destruction of the Xian base as shown in "Ghost Boxes."

Close Allies: Beast, Karma, Monsoon & Wicked. 

I would consider this team a group of "outsiders" that work together for mutual rehabilitation. I would be an interestingly more humanistic aspect of the x-men.

#48 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
@Arsyn said:
"I have a dream of going back to the days, like with the second generation of X-men, when there was a stronger focus on intercultural relationships in the x-men. I would like to see as much diversity injected as possible ( ethnicity, gender, sexuality, time-space origin, etc.), even if just to experiment with the different fusions. Assuming, at some point, the mutants of 616 re-assume their powers and that some of the currently dead mutants can come back, my dream team would be...  1. Forge (Leader) - super smart, tech supplier, Shaman,  less crazy than seen in "Ghost Boxes." 2. Shola Inkose (being tested for leadership skills) - Telekinetic powerhouse with low-grade telepathy. Still reliving the death moments of the inhabitants of Genosha in his sleep, he has taken the codename of 'The Genoshan."3. Cecilia Reyes - possesses a personal force field; ousted from the medical professional community. Cecilia and Forge design a cocktail that severs Ceclia's neural connection to her field, thus eliminating any pain she would feel from impacts. 4. Shard - mysteriously re-animated ( by Forge) in a form of pure light which allows for a form of intangibility, and has full control over visible light energy; from an alternate future. 5. Vargas (on the path toward redemption) - learns the true origin of his mysterious powers ( !! )  and has a new respect and empathy for mutant-kind.    6. Quicksilver (also on the path toward redemption) - speedster. 7.  A new character - one of the mysterious Chinese X-men who survived the destruction of the Xian base as shown in "Ghost Boxes." Close Allies: Beast, Karma, Monsoon & Wicked.   I would consider this team a group of "outsiders" that work together for mutual rehabilitation. I would be an interestingly more humanistic aspect of the x-men. "

Brilliant idea.
#49 Posted by justinkos91 (124 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renascence said:
"

Wolverine, Rogue, Cannonball, M, Chamber, Rictor, and Boom Boom with Surge, Bling!, and  Anole as the tag-alongs.  I also wanted to use Wolfsbane, but I thought I was already pushing it with the size."

This is awesome!
#50 Posted by Kid_Zombie (822 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i wanted to make a team that didnt use hardly any of the main team. So this is it.

The story:  Cable Forms a rag tag group of Mutants to fight the final war of mutants and protect the messiah "HOPE"

LEADER: CABLE
FIELD TEAM:
MONET, DARWIN, WARPATH, WEAPON OMEGA, HELLION, MERCURY, MULTIPLE MAN, PATHWAY

The People who stay at the Base: (ha ha couldn't think of a name for them ha ha)
ELIXIR (doctor), Madison Jefferies (tech and resident  scientist), Stepford Cuckoos (watch over the team using Cerebro)

In case you dont know Pathway she is a teleporter. Weapon omega joins the team to make up for his past mistakes. (in case you are wondering)

Thats my team, Cheers all

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.