Youn X-men?

#1 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a replacement for New X-men?

#2 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by James Proudstar (103 posts) - - Show Bio

it couls either eplace new x-men (maybe they leave xavier's)

or it could be the original new mutants

or a group consisting of a mixture of mutants ie: new x-men, new mutants, darwin etc

mike carey, kyle & yost have stated taht some of the new x-men will be joining other teams, and some of them won't be around after messiah complex. also, they stated that darwin, cannonball and magik will be featured after MC

#4 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks. i didn't know that.

did it specify which x-men?

#5 Posted by James Proudstar (103 posts) - - Show Bio

nope, no specifics as yet

pixie has also been tagged as one of the creator's favourite, so i suppose she'll be used

#6 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

thats lame. i don't like her that much, i supose shes kinda liek an illyana rasputin substitute.

i hope anole, hellion, rockslide, mercury and elixir lives. the others are mediocre.

#7 Posted by James Proudstar (103 posts) - - Show Bio

would love to see anole, hellion, match, mercury, gentle and dust carry on

#8 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

i was a big fan of the hellions including wither. i liek all or the new mutants cept surge and laurie collines.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.