Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

YEARS OF FUTURE PAST

TrekGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What do you think that will happen in Years of Future Past?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

It's a toss up really. I feel a lot of these new tellings will be like Marvel's "What If" type of books where we will see alternate dimensions and see how things played out differently. I'm going to say that in this universe Rachel Grey will take on the Phoenix force and with that she will be able to take down the Sentinels.

TrekGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TrekGrey

@humanrocket: Ah! I thought that they will send back the O5 and that they will change the Mainstream Universe (because they know their future and because I don't think that Teen Jean will let Charles erase their memories). But this was simply my first thought. But they will certainly do what you said, also if is quite disappointing.

Does someone else has other thoughts about the subject? Look this: http://www.comicvine.com/articles/years-of-future-past-coming-to-marvel-in-summer-20/1100-150095/

JeffFam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk how the multiverse works but i feel like if they send the O5 back, that will just create a new alternative dimension... not change the main one... when we look back to time travel we can clearly se that the original universe where the time traveler came from still the same

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel already did take on the sentinels during her excalibur days. she was able to reprogram each and every sentinels making them not hurt any living creature in the planet

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EC2277

@trekgrey: I don't have idea, but seem all events of the next year (Years of future past, X-Men'92, Civil War 2015, Ultimate-the end, Attilian rising, Spider Man-renew your vows…) will lead to Secret War 2015. Therefore I think the question is: what will happen in Secret War 2015?

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's a bit of a toss up to be honest.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everyone will be killed by malloy or jean

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nothing really... It's just Marvel's way of showing classic stories again

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.