Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

XTreme X-Men

iMarvelBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iMarvelBoy

So I think Dazzler is starting to pull her self up to my top 5 fav x-men (number 1 being Rogue). I stopped reading the new Xtreme x-men but after seeing the cover for issue 9 (hello boys!) I couldn't help but pick it up again! I've really been enjoying it, I'm surprised as I didn't think I would enjoy the whole reality jumping idea but It really work. Nice to see Kurt back (even though he's not the one we all know and love) Really like the new gay take on Wolverine. Great seeing Dazzler take on a leadership role and given a chance to shine (get it....shine....cause of her powers? No? Meh you don't know comedy). Only downside to it Is I feel the art work is a little hit or miss (and some times I find Dazzler drawn a little dis-tasteful however I'm more than happy with seeing more of Herc!)

So a title I didn't expect to enjoy but I've picked it up again and I'm sure glad I did. Any one else a fan?

chocobojam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By chocobojam

Just be sure to also check out All New X-men!! one of the best comeback of Jean ( ...if your a fan of her).

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

I liked the first few issues but it eventually lost me. And it's getting canceled I think so it won't be around too much longer. I liked the idea but they eventually lost me on execution....and I don't know why they didn't just call it Exiles.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

I liked the first few issues as well but I lost interest fast. I was happy to see Dazzler though in a star lead. However I'm not a fan of reality jumping, it just doesn't seem connected to what's going on in the 616 reality. *shrugs* I'd like to see her come back to the 616 reality though and join Cyke and his team. Would be nice seeing her in action there.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

Xtreme X-men is easily one of my favorite books right now....it's a really fun read

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Lost interest as well during the first 4 or 5 issues, but then Sage came back, and all was well. It's become one of the best X-Books (imo) out right now but for obvious reason it's receiving imminent cancellation. As long as Sage and Dazzler, or Dazzler at the very least, finds her way into Storm's team of Uncanny X-Women, then i'm good.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

@AgeofHurricane: @IllyanaRasputin: See I think Dazzler should find her way to X-Factor with Longshot. Not that they should get back together but she's be an interesting personality to put with them.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@AgeofHurricane: @PrinceIMC: I don't think Dazzler fits in with the X-Factor team. She has too much flare and I don't really see her meshing well with the team. That being said I only read the first 6 TPB of X-Factor so I don't know what they're up to now. It would be cool to see Dazzler in the X-Book. I can see her butting heads with some of the girls it would make good "fun" content. Or I actually wouldn't mind seeing a darker side of her and her joining Uncanny X-Force.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.