Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

x-villian teams

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XsPectre28

inspired by to make my list of villians

Apocalypse has returned from when he was rescued by the celestials post the Blood of Apocalypse arc. to continue his reign of terror, he has secretly married Maddie making her his queen as well as pulled in his remaining family(heirs) except genesis(evan) & surprisingly is masterminding a new war against the x-men/heros of earth

Horseman of Apocalypse- Apocalypse realized he needs to expand his minions to further his goal so the horseman are no longer limited to four;

Death- Archangel- clone created through magic & psionics

War- Sabertooth, who also leads the Hounds

Famine- Blink, remade in same way chamber was

Pestilence- Sinister, also leads the Marauders

Destruction- Red Hulk

Chaos- Maddie Pryor, his bride, also leads Dark X-men

Genocide- son of Apocalypse and Famine

Stryfe- Doctor Doom

Corruption- Chamber remade again using Clan Akkaba tech

Deception- Joesph, also leader Brotherhood of Evil Mutants & Acolytes

noone knows where pestilence from the final horseman & also carrying Archangel''s heir is

Brotherhood of evil mutants- Joesph makes another bid to prove he is better than magneto

Joesph/Magento- leader joesph & magneto switch bodies due to some turn of events leaving joesph in magneto's body & magneto in Joesph's body

Exodus- returns as second in command also has leads the acolytes, Joesph's personal guard

Juggernaut- blames x-men for xavier's death

mystique- double agent working undercover for cyclop's

Jean- phillipe, joined as sabertooth denied him membership to Hounds

Hellion- decides to quit the school & be a villian

slipstream- really a member of the acolytes

Acolytes- Joesph's personal guard who are with him at all times yet due to the nature of their power's noone knows they are until they attack

Sauron- second in command

Ladies Mastermind- project their power to conceal themselves but are always with Joesph even if brotherhood are not

Unuscione

Strong guy- resurfaced as a member of the acolytes as a way of revenge against layla miller

Jesse Badlem

Slipstream- team teleporter and is the only member that isnt concealed

Hounds- sabertooth enters the facility used to clone fanthomex and he clones some of the x-men's former allies and his former weapon x team. main goal to kill wolverine once & for all but also as the evil equivalent to x-force

Sabertooth- leader

Lady Deathstrike- only joins for vengence against wolverine

Grizzy- clone

Feral- clone

Thornn- clone

Wildchild- clone

Kestrel- clone

Scalphunter- clone

Omega clan- omega white has been taken over by the shadow king

Marauders- Sinister's personal strike force

mr. sinister- leader

ms. sinister- field leader

vertigo

chimera

blockbuster

prism

Ruckus

Gorgeous George

Tempo

Perro- from children of the vault

Serafina- from children of the vault

vanisher

Dark X-men- a team of former/deceased x-men who were resurrected magically as psionic constructs by Maddie

Madelyne Pryor(orignal clone not nate grey construct or red queen)- leader armed with her telekinesis, telepathy, & magic

vulcan- survived the fault returned to earth thanx to Maddie, she controls him mentally as he is acting field leader

changeling- clone created through magic & psionics

petra- clone created through magic & psionics

sway- clone created through magic & psionics

thunderbird- clone created through magic & psionics

darkchilde- seperated from magik through Maddie's magic is maddie's bodyguard

nightcrawler- clone created through magic & psionics

Spiral- was undercover in storm/psylocke's x-force

DurararaFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DurararaFTW

The idea of Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse comes from the Bible, I think it loses something when you take that away. Besides, if you make villain teams THAT big, no one is going to be formidable. Exodus, Joseph and Apocalypse alone should require the entire X-Men rooster to take on.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XsPectre28

@DurararaFTW said:

The idea of Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse comes from the Bible, I think it loses something when you take that away. Besides, if you make villain teams THAT big, no one is going to be formidable. Exodus, Joseph and Apocalypse alone should require the entire X-Men rooster to take on.

ummmm ok, but it comes from the actual fact that in age of apocalypse he had more than four horseman. & at the top before i introduced my teams i said he came back with the purpose of WIPING OUT THE X-MEN AND OTHER HEROES..... THANX. plus the x-men have enough heavy hitters to combat them legion, magik, magneto, rogue, mimic.... i could keep going not to mention that like i said the annialation of all heroes which would include thor, hulk, & again i could keep going.

on another not apocalypse nor marvel has made no reference to his formation of his horseman to the bible other than their names & again like i said in AoA he had more than four i felt that it was a good idea so i used it.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
    @XsPectre28 said:

@DurararaFTW said:

ummmm ok, but it comes from the actual fact that in age of apocalypse he had more than four horseman.

No he didn't.
    XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XsPectre28

in AoA apocalypse had multiple horseman but then made them battle each other to determine his top horseman and in the end only four remained sinister, colossus' brother, aybss, & holocaust... smh

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XsPectre28

Age Of Apocalypse- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsemen_of_Apocalypse#Age_of_Apocalypse

In the alternate reality known as the Age of Apocalypse, the four Horsemen also existed but didn't use any titles, with some exceptions such as Death and War. The only member who was also a Horseman in the main Marvel Universe was Abraham Kieros, also known as War. The first group of Horsemen consisted of Candra, Gideon, Death (an unknown female, speculated to be Selene or the mutant Dark RiderLifeforce), and War. Later members included a never-seen Horseman named Bastion and Maximus of the Inhumans as the second Death. Ultimately, Apocalypse announced the War of Succession, a battle between all his Horsemen. The four remaining Horsemen would rule North America alongside him. These four were Holocaust, Mikhail Rasputin, Bastion, andMister Sinister. It is mentioned that Candra was killed by Holocaust, and Bastion was killed after the war by Abyss, making Abyss the newest horsemen and first recruit after the war. In a flashback, it is revealed that Mikhail was chosen after he defeated War during Apocalypse's attack on Russia.

After the fall of Apocalypse and the ascension of Weapon X into the heir of Apocalypse, a new cadre of Horsemen was chosen, however the team was renamed as Ministers instead of Horsemen, and to date only Azazel and the resurrected Summers brothers are revealed to be among this group, Azazel as the Minister of Death, Cyclops as the Minister of Famine and Havok as the Minister of War.

DurararaFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By DurararaFTW

@XsPectre28 said:

@DurararaFTW said:

ummmm ok, but it comes from the actual fact that in age of apocalypse he had more than four horseman. & at the top before i introduced my teams i said he came back with the purpose of WIPING OUT THE X-MEN AND OTHER HEROES..... THANX. plus the x-men have enough heavy hitters to combat them legion, magik, magneto, rogue, mimic.... i could keep going not to mention that like i said the annialation of all heroes which would include thor, hulk, & again i could keep going.

on another not apocalypse nor marvel has made no reference to his formation of his horseman to the bible other than their names & again like i said in AoA he had more than four i felt that it was a good idea so i used it.

You mention they came back with that purpose. Most X-villains rise up with the purpose of destroying the world or some other motive that puts them at odds with the Avengers and Fantastic Four and other roosters. But those aren't the ones that fight them because they are x-villains. Which is what this thread is about.

But okay, granted. With the Avengers and others involved you got the firepower to combat this threat in theory. How would that translate on panel do you imagine? Messiah Complex had a big villain rooster and because of that, most of them were trivialised and barely got any lines, were pretty much in the background the entire time and could've been left out. Secret Invasion had a Skrull imposter for every superhero, but only handful got real attention and build up as villains. You think an even bigger collection of villians would make a more interesting read?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By papad1992

@DurararaFTW said:

You mention they came back with that purpose. Most X-villains rise up with the purpose of destroying the world or some other motive that puts them at odds with the Avengers and Fantastic Four and other roosters.

Haha... u said rooster instead of roster!!

@XsPectre28: And for the record... since no one has commented you thus far, you've made very through and detailed villain teams! I like them, concepts and all!! Good imagination.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By dangallant984

@XsPectre28: Deception- Joesph, also leader Brotherhood of Evil Mutants & Acolytes

noone knows where pestilence from the final horseman & also carrying Archangel''s heir is

Brotherhood of evil mutants- Joesph makes another bid to prove he is better than magneto

Joesph/Magento- leader joesph & magneto switch bodies due to some turn of events leaving joesph in magneto's body & magneto in Joesph's body

Exodus- returns as second in command also has leads the acolytes, Joesph's personal guard

Juggernaut- blames x-men for xavier's death

mystique- double agent working undercover for cyclop's

This alone was enough to make me think that Joseph could be cool. Magneto's clone should replace the old him as one of the X-men's greatest foes, so that the original, who's character has developed far past that point, can remain with the outlaw X-men. It's kind of perfect.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.