X-treme X-Men Detailed

#1 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright Dazzler fans gather around because it's official Dazzler is on the team. Even better she is the leader of the group. After years of neglect (like almost every other X-character) she has resurfaced on Utopia and that's when the alternate reality characters of Emmaline Frost, X-men Evolution Nightcrawler, and another form of Wolverine named Howlett make their way on Utopia, and stuff happens after that. I'm not digging the art guess we'll see how long this title lasts.

Here's the link: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39530

#2 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Good another long neglected member of the X-Men finally getting some much needed time in the spotlight. I hope the writer does her justice and even expands on her character and abilities more.

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, no.

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I will admit it is nice to see Dazzler get some attention, but she HAS a team Marvel just didn't use it.

#5 Posted by Dman1366 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally! Wolverine gets a book that he can play a big role!!! wait.....

#6 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Not interested. X-Fans don't want this crap, they'd rather have another teen X-Book.

#7 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds all right. But I don't like the premise. I'd rather see Dazzler and her street teams, preferably seeing the teens again.

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see this quickly getting shafted for Bendis' book...i mean it's not even part of Marvel NOW! which shows how much Marvel care about pushing these b-list books.

#9 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

Good another long neglected member of the X-Men finally getting some much needed time in the spotlight. I hope the writer does her justice and even expands on her character and abilities more.

The way he started this whole thing off with the guitar and her sound abilities leaves something to be desired. X-books are totally on their way out if only Marvel loved mutants the way they do Avengers. With their anniversary next year they better have the return of Uncanny.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.