Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Termination is over...

• 54 results
    Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#51  Edited By Teerack

UNCANNY X-MEN SPOILERS

Dazzler will be making an appearance in Uncanny X-Men

No Caption Provided

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

@teerack:

REALLY!? Another blonde in that book!?

It's alright... I heard speculation that she would be appearing in Uncanny X-Men but I guess this picture just solidifies the theory. I'm not digging the outfit!! I was hoping that she would adopt those disco ball boots and that black and blue costume from that alternate Dazzler she kinda stole during X-Treme X-Men... I liked that outfit! She looks like she belongs in the Ultimate X-Men book with Kitty!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

@teerack:

It's alright... I heard speculation that she would be appearing in Uncanny X-Men but I guess this picture just solidifies the theory. I'm not digging the outfit!! I was hoping that she would adopt those disco ball boots and that black and blue costume from that alternate Dazzler she kinda stole during X-Treme X-Men... I liked that outfit! She looks like she belongs in the Ultimate X-Men book with Kitty!

Well the synopsis says she's a Shield agent so probably wont be on any X-Men team.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

@teerack said:

@papad1992 said:

@teerack:

Well the synopsis says she's a Shield agent so probably wont be on any X-Men team.

I can foresee this... SHIELD contacts Alison and tasks her with becoming a mole for them while on Scott's team since they couldn't trust Magneto after what he did.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.