Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-romances.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Silver_Raven

Which do you love, which do you hate, and which characters would you like to see in a romance?

The most prominent couple seems to be Cyclops' and Emma's, but they are very unliked and overplayed. Then we have Havok and Polaris who have been in romance for decades but have not really developed in any way. Storm's marriage to Black Panther should come to an end soon, for her sakec mostly. And Wolverine's side romance with his girlfriend doesn't feel real since she has no place outside his book. Other current romances out there are; Beast and agent Brand, Sunspot and Magma, Madrox and Layla, and I believe the most beloved and best developed out there-Rictor and Shatterstar.

The other romances that have been around but are currently on the back burner are Colossus and Shadowcat, Cannonball and Mirage, and then we have the demise of Psylocke and Archangel's epic love story. There are also some lingering affection between Rogue and Gambit, which needs to be resolved and preferably laid to rest.

The bad ones that I rather not mention but have come about recently has been the awful pairing of Mike Carey's run, Magneto and Rogue (ew!) and Mystique and Iceman (yuck!). Then there is recent rehashing of Gambit and Frenzy, the forced pairing of X-23 and Hellion, and the out of nowhere bond of Warpath and Hepzibah.

So, what romances would you like to see more of?

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silver_Raven

So first off I would like to see Cyclops and Emma split. And Rogue and Gambit go their seperate ways. Storm to divorce T'Challa. And Beast to break it off with Brand.

New Couples:

Storm and Wolverine. Just because they are my favourite What If? couple and they could mend the schism.

Magneto and Storm. No real reason. Just because they seem to be mature enough and regal enough to be partners.

Psylocke and Magneto. Second best choice for the reformed Master of Magnetism. They have some tension building in the current Uncanny arc. And she is only other X-woman I can see him connecting with on a more mature level.

Iceman and Kitty. Hmmmm?....Interesting.

Beast and Cecilia. They had something and it would be nice to see them rekindle that.

Gambit and M. They would be hot.

Cypher and Magik. New Mutants who died and came back and who need a shot at love.

Hellion and Wind Dancer. Bring back their romance. It is missed.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Come to think of it, who is Melita Garner ?

Also, i agree with that Hellion and Wind Dancer comment, Julian and Laura was so damn forced.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

Isn't Gambit roughly a decade older than M 

Well, I guess love doesn't care about age

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XsPectre28

its time to jump out the box & stir things up.

Emma & Namor~ Making Emma New Queen Of Atlantis

Rogue & Joesph~ Again

Northstar & Dakan~ Yes he Falls for the badboy

Chamber & Husk~ Its time to try again

Magik & X-man~ very very interesting

Gambit & Frenzy

Beast & Cecilia Reyes

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By fodigg
    Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver_Raven

@cattlebattle: X-Factor makes me think M is in her early 20s. And she has always been a mature and sophisticated woman. She also had a fling with Madrox.

It also wouldn't be as bad as when Angel dated Husk. Now that was...odd.

unicornpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By unicornpuncher

For everyone calling emma a slut, she doesnt have as many connections as wolverine on that chart.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ragdollpurps

I think everyone knows who my new X-OTP are...

"We are more than our evolution... Love transcends such cold processes."
    Avatar image for apatheticavenger
    ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#10  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@Silver_Raven said:

Which do you love, which do you hate, and which characters would you like to see in a romance?

The most prominent couple seems to be Cyclops' and Emma's, but they are very unliked and overplayed. Then we have Havok and Polaris who have been in romance for decades but have not really developed in any way. Storm's marriage to Black Panther should come to an end soon, for her sakec mostly. And Wolverine's side romance with his girlfriend doesn't feel real since she has no place outside his book. Other current romances out there are; Beast and agent Brand, Sunspot and Magma, Madrox and Layla, and I believe the most beloved and best developed out there-Rictor and Shatterstar.

The other romances that have been around but are currently on the back burner are Colossus and Shadowcat, Cannonball and Mirage, and then we have the demise of Psylocke and Archangel's epic love story. There are also some lingering affection between Rogue and Gambit, which needs to be resolved and preferably laid to rest.

The bad ones that I rather not mention but have come about recently has been the awful pairing of Mike Carey's run, Magneto and Rogue (ew!) and Mystique and Iceman (yuck!). Then there is recent rehashing of Gambit and Frenzy, the forced pairing of X-23 and Hellion, and the out of nowhere bond of Warpath and Hepzibah.

Cyclops and Emma is actually quite a popular relationship, both among fans and writers (Jason Aaron and Kieron Gillen consider them their favorite couple in comics). Sure, some people don't like it (or outright despise it), but to make the generalization that it's "unliked and overplayed" is rather foolish in my opinion. I may be a bit biased, because I love both characters and enjoy their relationship (as long as it isn't written by Matt Fraction), but plenty of readers like them as a couple and it shows if only in the time their relationship has lasted.

When something is overplayed, like so many songs on the radio, it can be a pretty good indication that it's popular. Look at Batman, Wolverine, and Deadpool, all very popular characters who are often accused of being "overplayed" because they get lots of attention. Well, they get attention because people like them. Cyclops and Emma are getting lots of focus because people (readers and writers) like them.

The Magneto and Rogue pairing is far from awful (regardless of your personal feelings towards the pairing). They were shown to have a strong connection during the 90's X-Men, and the reason they didn't end up together was that Magneto went back to his villainous ways. Now that he's with the X-Men, Mike Carey showed that they continue to have a strong bond in Legacy. Forget the age difference for a moment (besides, if works in real life why can't it can work in comics?), and look at the way they communicate. Magneto treats Rogue like a queen, showing her a great deal of respect. People may still hold some nostalgia for the Rogue and Gambit of the old days, but it's just like the nostalgia for Cyclops and Jean. That was then, this is now. Characters grow with the stories they inhabit, and the X-Men are a prime case of that. Cyclops wasn't the same man Jean married when he found himself seeking Emma and Rogue isn't the same girl who fell for the Cajun thief, they changed and so did their relationships.

Sorry, long rant, just my two cents. Cyclops and Emma are my favorite X-Men couple, and I always liked Colossus and Kitty (if she hooks up with Iceman, I'll be quite upset).

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm and Wolverine

No Caption Provided
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By jrock85

Very few Marvel romances stand the test of time.

I'm all for the end of Romy, but hooking Rogue and Gambit up with two terrorists who've shown no remorse for the many atrocities that they've committed is an absolute travesty.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Silver_Raven said:

@cattlebattle: X-Factor makes me think M is in her early 20s. And she has always been a mature and sophisticated woman. She also had a fling with Madrox.

It also wouldn't be as bad as when Angel dated Husk. Now that was...odd.

True, there is also Magnet and Rogue, although Magneto is suppose to be physically in his prime, but still.....
    Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
    @ragdollpurps said:

I think everyone knows who my new X-OTP are...

"We are more than our evolution... Love transcends such cold processes."
    This^^^^^^
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Thunderscream

Rogue and Longshot. I always thought the flirtation between the X-Baby versions of them and how jealous it made Dazzler was insanely funny.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BatteredArmor

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm and Wolverine

......kill it with fire.....

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Whisper_

RE: Frenzy and Gambit - Hate, hate, double hate, loathe entirely. Quite possible the most forced relationship in comics that I've ever seen.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By jrock85

@_Whisper_ said:

RE: Frenzy and Gambit - Hate, hate, double hate, loathe entirely. Quite possible the most forced relationship in comics that I've ever seen.

I concur.

MyraMyraMyra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MyraMyraMyra

Scott and Emma - not my favourite couple simply because neither of them is a favourite character of mine, but I do think that this relationship is interesting. That's why I'm oddly excited about the teased Namor/Emma action, even though I couldn't care less about Namor himself. I want to see how Scott will react when Emma is pursued by someone else, especially if she starts responding to Namor's advances. But generally speaking, I don't really care whether they'll split or stay together.

Beast and Abigail Brand are freakin' awesome, and it's always fun to see them together.

I think the Madrox and Layla couple is the least interesting one out of all the couples in X-Factor because it's so strongly backed up by the idea of predestination. It really is a boring way to bring two characters together - saying that they're "meant" to be together in the future. Still, I don't dislike this romance. Rictor/Shatterstar, however, is a great comic book romance. Both of the characters are fun, and their relationship feels real. No comic book romance lasts forever, but I'm hoping that this one will get a long run.

As for other X-Factor-related couples, I've always liked the Siryn/Deadpool sort-of romance, and I'm kind of hoping to see that one finally realized in either Deadpool's series or X-Factor.

Psylocke/Fantomex is bound to happen, and I'm bringing the popcorn.

Gambit/Rogue is still my favourite comic book romance ever, but right now it has hit a dead end at full speed. The hideous Magneto/Rogue romance ruined it, and while I still wish that Gambit and Rogue will eventually resume their relationship, there's no way I can imagine the two of them getting back together now without sacrificing Gambit's dignity. They need a looooong break. Hence, I'd like to see Gambit be single for a while, or to date the cooler than cool Cecilia Reyes (they're going to be in the same title soon, so maybe something will happen) because I hate to see him just pining after Rogue all the time. He already did everything but stood on his head to be with her, and she still inexplicably chose Magneto. It's time to let the character move on, and reconsider this relationship after Rogue has gotten Magneto out of her system for good.

I don't think that Gambit/Frenzy is going to become a serious relationship. In the previous issue of Legacy, it was hinted that Frenzy might still be attracted to him, but that's just normal. She is a but a woman, and he is Remy LeBeau. I love Frenzy, and I'd rather see her with someone who isn't hung up on some other woman.

Rogue/Magneto is awful and degarding in every way, and I really wish that it will end as soon as possible. It's not even fun and interesting in it's full disgusting glory. I'd rather see Rogue with someone like Cannonball. There's always been a flirty undertone to their friendship.

I'd like to see Chamber and Husk rekindle their romance. It was full of problems during the Academy X series, mostly because Husk was being insensitive and self-centred all the time, but I think enough time has passed for them to try again. The characters have changed and grown, and they're currently both in the teaching staff. Maybe the time is finally ripe for this romance.

I don't dislike the Storm/Black Panther marriage, but I've always thought that it felt more like a marketing gimmick than like a genuine relationship. I don't think that enough has been done with it before or after the wedding. I do think that this characters are good for each other, and that this relationship can be interesting, but it's constantly ignored by writers.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fodigg

Okay, so other than posting the chart I've thought about it and I want to put down a real reply. Here's a list of past and current major pairings and my thoughts:

• Cyclops and Emma: I like this one a lot. I feel like these two characters are more interesting as a couple than as the stock heroes (or villain) they were apart. I like how some retellings of the X-Men story (e.g., the Wolverine & the X-Men cartoon) now show this as a theme from the beginning.
    • Cyclops and Jean Grey: This never did much for me and I pray to Thor that it's over now for good. It always seemed like more of a competition between Cyclops and Wolverine than a real romance with Jean, and I never understood why Scott and Jean were attracted to each other to begin with other than convenience and then momentum. Scott's love seemed more like unhealthy obsession and Jean didn't seem as interested by far.
    • Wolverine and Jean Grey: This always struck me as kinda creepy because Jean always told him no and he just kept pressing the issue. Again, it seemed more like Scott vs Logan than actually being about Jean.
    • Wolverine and Mariko: I liked this one a lot but it makes sense that it had to end. Wolverine can't stay in Japan forever. Except maybe in the anime.
    • Cyclops and Madelyne Pryor: This was messed up, and another indicator in my mind that while Scott was obsessed with Jean Grey, he wasn't really in love with her. The implication that Mr. Sinister maneuvered (possibly even to the point of implanted mental commands) the Scott/Jean pairing into happening for his genetic experiments and then used the revived Pryor as his backup plan only underscored my unease with both relationships.
    • Namor and Emma: I don't get this. He's got to smell like so much fish. Ugh.
    • Havok and Polaris: I think this one is interesting but the writers really had it out, sabotaging each other's development, such as Chuck Austin creating a stand-in for his wife (Nurse Annie) and writing Polaris as totally crazy in order to pair Havok and Annie (via forced mind-rape from Annie's son, Carter). The whole thing made me wish they'd just left Havok and Polaris untouched.
    • Storm and Black Panther: I like the marriage actually because I think the characters are both strong and interesting yet just different enough to have marital spats. Bottom line, I think there's a lot of stories to be told with these two and I wish they would actually tell them. I feel like they married them and then ran away from the whole thing at top speed instead of exploring it.
    • Wolverine and Melita: I also have trouble buying this as long-lasting because superheroes gots to be dating superheroes, but at the same time I kind of like the fish-out-of-water scenes they do with her. I hope they don't kill her off even if they split them up.
    • Beast and Abigail Brand: I love this pairing. It's got the whole Han/Leia dynamic going on (and I guess a little Leia/Chewbacca come to think of it) and the two characters are an interesting match. I was sad when the SWORD book went under.
    • Sunspot and Magma: Not familiar with this one, and I don't care.
    • Madrox and Layla: It's an interesting take on fate vs. free will but Layla's character has, I feel, been jerked around way too much as far as her power/origin. I do like the relationship except it's never become a real relationship. It's always a hinted at one some time in the future.
    • Madrox and Siryn: Guh. Twice Madrox has "duped" her in a literal sense, once resulting in a faux-pregnancy. I liked this romance okay, but man I don't think they can recover from that.
    • Deadpool and Siryn: I like this relationship because I felt like Siryn was a primary encouragement on Wade to become a better person/hero, however, Wade had the same stalker/creepo vibe as Wolverine only more-so and it was hard to see what Theresa got out of the whole thing. Now that Deadpool is insanely popular he's stuck in one portrayal and doesn't really have any chance of developing into a better hero, so I'd rather they stay apart at this point.
    • Deadpool and Copycat: I was sympathetic to Vanessa, but I don't think she and Wade were good for each other. And not in an interesting way, but in a "wow these two characters are feeding their worst impulses and imploding" way and that can be totally depressing, all the more-so because of how it ended.
    • Rictor and Shatterstar: I like it. I don't care what Liefeld says, I've always thought Shatterstar was a little too macho and a little too boy-pretty in such a way that I can totally believe he's down for dudes. Also, it's just well written. There's a lot of tension and unease countered by honest passion and it's just good all around. That's how any romance should be written, gay or otherwise. I hope it lasts a while.
    • Longshot and Dazzler: I like this one. Mostly for 80s nostalgia but I can't help it.
    • Colossus and Shadowcat: I love the X-Men's "official couple" and I'm sad whenever they move away from it or pair these two with other characters. (I can't decide what I hated more, Colossus/Rogue or Kitty/Pete Wisdom.) I hope they continue to keep them together-but-apart, where their struggles in their relationship are physical, not the usual "but I can't love you" or "I don't want to be in love with you" or "I suddenly for no reason love this other person more" nonsense that is normally used to complicate relationships. I'd rather they face practical barriers, like long distance.
    • Cannonball and Mirage: Cannonball and who?
    • Psylocke and Archangel: I don't think this would have been anywhere near as interesting without Fantomex as the other suitor.
    • Psylocke and Fantomex: Another "you said no but I'll ask again and again" suitor but I never got the sense that we were supposed to be sympathetic to Fantomex. It worked as a complication for the Psylocke/Archangel romance but I don't want to see them together.
    • Rogue and Gambit: I don't believe that Gambit would do anything other than cheat on Rogue constantly during the time when they couldn't safely touch. Now that that's less of an issue, I think Gambit would get bored with her.
    • Rogue and Magneto: Old man balls.
    • Gambit and Frenzy: Frenzy seems to exist to just bounce from suitor to suitor. I honestly would like her better in a Yandere-type role toward Cyclops after the AvX thing, although I guess I can only say that because I don't care about her character much. If I did care I'm sure I wouldn't want that, such as when I didn't want it with Polaris.
    • Mystique and Iceman: I find this one actually really interesting. For all his joking, Bobby is the most straight-laced of the X-Men. More than Cyclops, even more than Beast, he's the goody-good. I like the idea of pairing him up with Mystique and treating it as honest attraction on both sides.
    • X-23 and Hellion: I think this had some interesting moments depending on the writer but I'm glad to see it concluded, however jarringly. I think both characters have other romances they could explore, and everyone has that first boyfriend/girlfriend that got away, but that's really just the start of their journey.
    • Warpath and Hepzibah: This just seemed like "hey, we need more romance in this space X-Men book, let's pair these two losers." It's not very interesting.
    Avatar image for deactivated-602beb27cb771
    deactivated-602beb27cb771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cant beat the classic Colossus and Kitty couple!!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @samuelmcguire said:

Cant beat the classic Colossus and Kitty couple!!

You sure can't! :D
    @fodigg said:

Okay, so other than posting the chart I've thought about it and I want to put down a real reply. Here's a list of past and current major pairings and my thoughts:

• Cyclops and Emma: I like this one a lot. I feel like these two characters are more interesting as a couple than as the stock heroes (or villain) they were apart. I like how some retellings of the X-Men story (e.g., the Wolverine & the X-Men cartoon) now show this as a theme from the beginning.
    • Cyclops and Jean Grey: This never did much for me and I pray to Thor that it's over now for good. It always seemed like more of a competition between Cyclops and Wolverine than a real romance with Jean, and I never understood why Scott and Jean were attracted to each other to begin with other than convenience and then momentum. Scott's love seemed more like unhealthy obsession and Jean didn't seem as interested by far.
    • Wolverine and Jean Grey: This always struck me as kinda creepy because Jean always told him no and he just kept pressing the issue. Again, it seemed more like Scott vs Logan than actually being about Jean.
    • Storm and Black Panther: I like the marriage actually because I think the characters are both strong and interesting yet just different enough to have marital spats. Bottom line, I think there's a lot of stories to be told with these two and I wish they would actually tell them. I feel like they married them and then ran away from the whole thing at top speed instead of exploring it.
    • Colossus and Shadowcat: I love the X-Men's "official couple" and I'm sad whenever they move away from it or pair these two with other characters. (I can't decide what I hated more, Colossus/Rogue or Kitty/Pete Wisdom.) I hope they continue to keep them together-but-apart, where their struggles in their relationship are physical, not the usual "but I can't love you" or "I don't want to be in love with you" or "I suddenly for no reason love this other person more" nonsense that is normally used to complicate relationships. I'd rather they face practical barriers, like long distance.
    • Rogue and Gambit: I don't believe that Gambit would do anything other than cheat on Rogue constantly during the time when they couldn't safely touch. Now that that's less of an issue, I think Gambit would get bored with her.
    • Rogue and Magneto: Old man balls.
    My thoughts on these relationships:

• Cyclops and Emma - I actually like their relationship, even though it was started up in a controversial way. It feels like they do respect each other as equals (when written right) and their love seems a bit genuine. It would be sad to see these two break up.
    • Cyclops and Jean Grey - I loved their relationship when they first started out, but over the years, it seems like the writers are always making a huge mess out of their relationship.
    • Wolverine and Jean Grey - interesting pairing, but I would like to see Jean Grey be by herself for awhile instead of being a constant love interest between Cyclops and Wolverine.
    • Storm and Black Panther - I agree that this was too forced and the writers never really fully developed their relationship. Their relationship does seem interesting, but the writers never really paid much attention to it and it just feels one sided to me, unless the writers gave more background stories on both of them.
    • Colossus and Shadowcat - My favorite, favorite couple! I hated to see them split up and I think that they would have a brilliant relationship if the writers just stopped putting so many obstacles between.  However, I do like the idea that the struggles in their relationship was more physical then emotional (Kitty is stuck in a bullet and Colossus kills himself) because at least it shows that they do care about each other
    • Rogue and Gambit - I loved their relationship and I was upset that they broke up. I hope they get back together someday.
    • Rogue and Magneto - Why...oh why?!?!
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rickbarry

@samuelmcguire: @Rabbitearsblog: They're going to get back together before too long. I recently read X-men: Regenesis and if Colossus would have went back to Westchester they'd be all lovey dovey. They're the love of each others lives.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

It's inevitable. Kitty's biggest gripe is that Colossus will sacrifice himself for those that he loves? Yeah...I don't see that as an issue for people you love. She better be ready when Jugolossus calls. Mutants with mystical power ups need love too.

Scott and Emma are enjoyable as well.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @ApatheticAvenger said:

@Silver_Raven said:

Sorry, long rant, just my two cents. Cyclops and Emma are my favorite X-Men couple, and I always liked Colossus and Kitty (if she hooks up with Iceman, I'll be quite upset).

I love Colossus and Kitty being together also! If they hooked up Kitty with Iceman, it would seem too forced because they don't really have a long history together, not like Kitty had with Colossus. If they really want the hook up between Iceman and Kitty to work out well without forcing the idea, then they need to let them be friends for at least maybe 10-15 issues before they have a serious relationship.
    Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Silver_Raven

I think it is safe to say that Colossus and Shadowcat are endgame. They have such a long and constant history that I am sure they will be together again. But in the mean time why can't be with other people. Or rather I can Kitty should have other adult relationship as the woman she is now. I like the idea of her and Iceman possibly developing some feeling for each other at the school. But I feel she and Colossus seems to have had many flings in the past but no one worthy like Kitty. The only other X-lady I would love to see him with is Polaris. Can you imagine the fun they could have together...^-^

Other new romances I would love to see would see something between Psylocke and Fantomex. The more I see of Fantomex the more I like the idea of him with Psylocke. He might actually be worthy of her and since she can't be with Angel anymore. It might however be a romance just for X-Force.

Other random romances I would love to see happen are: Havok and Unuscione, Sage and Mimic, Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch. and Hellion and Armor.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rickbarry

@Silver_Raven: I see what you're saying, but Bobby and Kitty don't really seem compatible. He seems entirely to immature when compared to Kitty. I don't think it'll come off that well if they do have them together and might seem a bit forced. I also find it unlikely that Colossus would actually find someone else. How long was Kitty lost inside the bullet? Close to a year or so, right? Pete was pretty much depressed the entire time and showed no interest in anyone. The person that seems to match best would be Storm, but she's shacked up with what's his face.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Silver_Raven: I see what you're saying, but Bobby and Kitty don't really seem compatible. He seems entirely to immature when compared to Kitty. I don't think it'll come off that well if they do have them together and might seem a bit forced. I also find it unlikely that Colossus would actually find someone else. How long was Kitty lost inside the bullet? Close to a year or so, right? Pete was pretty much depressed the entire time and showed no interest in anyone. The person that seems to match best would be Storm, but she's shacked up with what's his face.

I agree that Bobby and Kitty don't seem right for each other, at least not at this moment.  If they tried to put these two together without really developing the idea yet or relating to whether or not Kitty has really gotten over Colossus, then the idea would seem too forced and it wouldn't work out either way.

@Silver_Raven said:

I think it is safe to say that Colossus and Shadowcat are endgame. They have such a long and constant history that I am sure they will be together again. But in the mean time why can't be with other people. Or rather I can Kitty should have other adult relationship as the woman she is now. I like the idea of her and Iceman possibly developing some feeling for each other at the school. But I feel she and Colossus seems to have had many flings in the past but no one worthy like Kitty. The only other X-lady I would love to see him with is Polaris. Can you imagine the fun they could have together...^-^

I kind do want Colossus and Kitty to be with other people, but only if the writers can make the relationship more believable. Although, I still want to see Kitty and Colossus come back together anyway because they are so cute together and the writers just don't want to write them actually being happy with each other.  The only writer who actually did write it where Kitty and Colossus were happy together was Joss Whedon on his run of "Astonishing X-Men."
    aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By aerokinesis

Iceman and Sunfire ftw!

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rickbarry

@aerokinesis: Steamy! -Elbows- See what I did there?!

aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By aerokinesis

@Rickbarry said:

@aerokinesis: Steamy! -Elbows- See what I did there?!

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rickbarry
    No Caption Provided

@aerokinesis:

Returned, but I don't wanna derail the thread.

I've also a thought that as bad as Namor wants to rekindle things with Emma she seems totally disinterested. Do you think Scott and Emma will split up if Jean doesn't come back from the grave?

aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By aerokinesis

@Rickbarry: Emma and namor works for me better than emma and scott...I do think emma and scott will split

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.