Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Nation or new AOA?

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EarthsMightiest

S**t getting serious, looks like Evan/Genesis is going all Dark Lord, thou the old Apocalypse would have started out killing everyone.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowofthelight
    ShadowoftheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Magneto f6%4 him up and bring Evan back. I simply knew this was coming once he turned to Apocalypse. Now we have a new threat and Magneto is no longer one (haven't been one for quite sometime). Beside, he is in the good side and I believe many of you thought he was going to be on the bad side. He just save the world and once again he save Nova and Spider-man. Now THAT'S what a hero do. XM seem to be on the darkside lately. Shame.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By adamTRMM

I love the irony of this crapfest, to unite X-men have to be fully inverted and out of character.

BTW, the cover of the next Avengers issue (couse X-nation was introduced in this book right?):

Cyclops written by Hickman? I'm in!
    Cyclops written by Hickman? I'm in!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Christ, both sound horrible.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well, this is just awful and lazy so far. I expected more from Remender. Bombing on so many levels.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh I like it. Its pointless silly and nothing will come of it. Just the way I prefer my X-Men crossovers. Low impact.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By HAWK2916

F we get the real Apocalypse back then fine. I'm tired of the greyish blue kiddie running around in short pants

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops written by Hickman? I'M OUT!

Poor Evan. Now as a Apocalypse, you better believe the XM are even more villainous in the eyes of many fans that are giving up this team. Fans are turning to and paying attention to Inhumans. Oh they look great btw

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rather see the greyish blue kiddie running around in short pants than see the Apocalypse which can bring chaos to humanities and super-heroes. Even though this is "Evan" we're talking about, but what we don't know if is really Evan behind this mask. He can play out the goody goody until he accomplish what he wants and start the destruction. I hope I'm wrong, but knowing Marvel... this won't be no bombshell to me.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's Remender. What else did you expect from his X-Books, eh ?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone: @uhypocrite: The character of Evan has done literally nothing for years since his inception, why are we bothered by the fact that he is actually using the most interesting (and only) element of his character?

And since when did people legitimately think the X-Men were evil?

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EC2277

@koays: I agree.

The X-Men seem an evil team only if we insist to subdivide the Marvel Main Universe in the classical division between hero and villains. But the Marvel is literally wrecking this division and its principal superteams (Avengers and X-Men) are portrait like two armies returning from a war, with another war which is going to start.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@moonlighterstone: @uhypocrite: The character of Evan has done literally nothing for years since his inception, why are we bothered by the fact that he is actually using the most interesting (and only) element of his character?

And since when did people legitimately think the X-Men were evil?

I am unreasonably annoyed about what Remender did with Evan. I get the idea of Evan was his brainchild, but he was not done being developed as a character.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone: He hadn't been developed at all....at this point after 3 writers and 4 years it was about time to turn him Apocalypse. Don't get me wrong it would've been great if he had been developed better and we actually got to know somethings about him but we never did and if they just left him hanging around as Evan he would've lost it all sooner rather then later.

In a perfect world Evan and his classmates would've been developed enough during the 4 years period that we'd be looking forward to the interactions they have whether he stays or turns back from Apocalypse in the end....but as it stands, theres nothing there, and i'd hate to see Evan come back just to go back to doing nothing.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Not that I wanted Evan to ended up in limbo, but Wolverine has been dead for a minute and they already let Evan turn into Apocalypse. Evan’s story go from a shy boy who wants to fight fate and not turn evil to literally screaming “SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST” in front of everyone is the most disappointing way his arc could have gone. Even though we all knew this was coming and I thought it was too soon, but I agree with U.

I like the interaction he had with Deadpool and Fantomex. I thought that was something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.