Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men:Days of Future Past = Terminator Salvation?

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PurpleCandy

So It's well known that there creating X-Men: Days of Future Salvation, which I think will be cool especially if the old cast is scheduled to return it would make sense. However, I can't help but think It might be too much Terminator Salvation. Since it's going to take place in a apoclyptic dystopian future with robots, much like Teminator Salvation. So what do you guys think? All I know I hope it's a fun, actiony, reunion ride. Not too happy but not too depressing, but just flat enjoyable. So what do you guys think?

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nightcrawler23

If they toss in Fantomex, they could pull off Zombieland.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.