X Men Wolverine Hugh Jackman Leather Jacket

#1 Posted by charlesdusty17 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

What if an jackets awards you the power of draw the attention of the public towards you and could create you look completely tasteful? If that is so then you have to consider this fashionable X Men Wolverine Jacket! This Hugh Jackman Jacket has been developed by our modern developers defying the common conferences of motorbike jacket styles. The revolutionary style of this Hugh Jackman Motorcycle Wolverine Leather Jacket is intended to create you a style fashion leader on the feral race track. The X Men Logos over the collar and at the front waist validates you X Men participation in a strong way. The intensely developed external with white and orange piping casts the magical spell on the masses.

Buy Here: X Men Hugh Jackman Wolverine Leather Jacket

#2 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. Can I get a storm wig with that?

#3 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

I hope if i wear it, i'll have the ability to be everywhere at once, be an A-Hole at the same time AND perv on little girls.

#4 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Huge Action (Hugh Jackman) can pull the jacket off.

#5 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet if I wore that jacket, I would be cast as a snarky and cynical, yet fun-loving, introvert in a romantic comedy, costarring Natalie Portman.

#6 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Nice.

I hope if i wear it, i'll have the ability to be everywhere at once, be an A-Hole at the same time AND perv on little girls.

That last part is a little disturbing AgeofHurricane!!!

#7 Posted by GillaDro (236 posts) - - Show Bio

nope, not wearin that

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.