X-Men The Animated Series

#1 Posted by Eternal Nightmare (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved this show when it aired in the early 90's.

The voice acting/characters/episodes were very good in my opinion.

My favorite episodes are The Unstoppable Juggernaut, A Rogue's Tale, Mojovision, Obsession, Cold Comfort, Dark Phoenix, Longshot, and Jubilee's Fairy Tale Theater.

#2 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Nightmare says:

"I loved this show when it aired in the early 90's.The voice acting/characters/episodes were very good in my opinion.My favorite episodes are The Unstoppable Juggernaut, A Rogue's Tale, Mojovision, Obsession, Cold Comfort, Dark Phoenix, Longshot, and Jubilee's Fairy Tale Theater. "

Mojovision was definitely incredible. I liked the ones with Morph and Mr. Sinister. Thems were some good stuff.

#3 Posted by Eternal Nightmare (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved everything about Mojovision even though I read negative reviews of it at other sites. The voices were good

( I'm dying to know Domo's voice actor! Peter Wildman did a great job voicing Mojo. ) Miami Mutants, Rogue Star, and I Dream of Jean were good. It would have been interesting to see Jubilee and Gambit in that episode.

#4 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine duking it out with a hologram of the Punisher was great. I liked that episode.

#5 Posted by Eternal Nightmare (8 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite seasons in order would be 5, 3, 1, 2, and 4.

I'm a little surprised that TAS isn't available on DVD yet

( well, in a box set. )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.