x-men team only

#1 Edited by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

if you could  have ongoing x-men comic serious base on a x-men  team, which x-men members would  be in it and what would be name of x-men comic.
who would be the leader of the team be
explain your answers

#2 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

my team would be

1 wolverine

2 storm as leader

3 jean grey

4 rogue

5 gambit

6 psylocke

7 colossus or iceman

8 bishop if he was good again

they would be called uncanny x-men

the other team be should be
1 cylops
2 beast
3 angel
4 emma
5 kitty
6 jubilee
7 cannoball
8 colossus or iceman
they would be called astionhing x-men
first story would be called x-men reborn dealing with jean return and it would feature some characters from both teams.

by having these team x-men would be more interesting and exciting again.

#3 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

..... that's not going to happen now is it?

Most of the characters you've mentioned have not been key X-players for a while and you can't just bring them back again....

In what way would it be more exciting? Would it be because they have Jean?.... that wouldn't be exciting....
#4 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

not only jean mate look at female leads there

look at the characters today with have cylops, beast, angel, wolverine, colossus, nightcrawer and only really one female emma boring.

she started out as villan and now she the only female in x-men boring.

i would like gambit to member of x-men again he better than emma, so is psylocke.
 
anything could happen mate

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

You've listed:

Kitty
Jubilee
Jean Grey.
Rogue.
Psylocke.

Storm.
Emma.

With only two of them actually present in the current X-Universe.

You've also put Bishop, who wants to destroy mutant-kind.....

You also have failed to include former New Mutant and New X-Men members.....
#6 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

i  putthe key x-men which are really good characters judging by x-men history.
exactly there are only two emma and storm sometimes, that's problem mate, that's why x-men  comics are not  then great.
 why do think  the blue team and gold team was soo good variety mate.
bishop he could also be good that what done to emma she was bad and is good
anything possible

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"i  putthe key x-men which are really good characters judging by x-men history.
exactly there are only two emma and storm sometimes, that's problem mate, that's why x-men  comics are not  then great.
 why do think  the blue team and gold team was soo good variety mate.
bishop he could also be good that what done to emma she was bad and is good
anything possible"
No it's not. That's absurd, why would the writers make Bishop the main X-Men villain, make him try and repeatedly kill a baby and then turn him good and put him on the main team?
He and Emma are slightly different: Emma has never tried to kill mutant-kind's last hope.......

There are quite a few decent female X-Characters, but none of them at the moment, apart from Storm and Emma are leader material...
#8 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

emma is  only suitable cause writers don't want to explore others

give it couple of years bishop would be good again

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"

emma is  only suitable cause writers don't want to explore others

give it couple of years bishop would be good again

"
It is unlikely that Bishop will ever be good again.....
The writers are exploring other female characters so your statement is a little silly: these characters include Armor and Pixie.
#10 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

armor and pixie are not good enough there better females characters out there

#11 Posted by fesak (7056 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean and Storm are not good enough there better females characters out there

Moderator Online
#12 Edited by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make the Uncanny team

1)Cyclops

2)Storm

3)Wolverine

4)Cannonball

5)Nightcrawler

6)Psylocke

7)Colossus

8)Marvel Girl

9)M

They would take on the big threats, They are heavily stacked to deal with just about any problem that comes their way.

My second team would be X-men: Legacy:

1)Professor Xavier

2)Iceman

3)Gambit

4)Rouge

5)Beast

6)Havok

7)Lifeguard

8)Archangel
9)Warpath
10)Polaris

They would be the home team. Go on smaller missions and provide back up for the Uncanny team. All the other characters would play a smaller, more behind the scenes role.

#13 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"You've also put Bishop, who wants to destroy mutant-kind....."
Bishop thinks what he's doing is right. He wants to be the hero who stops his future from happening.
#14 Posted by fesak (7056 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"John Valentine said:
"You've also put Bishop, who wants to destroy mutant-kind....."
Bishop thinks what he's doing is right. He wants to be the hero who stops his future from happening."

Yeah, he basically thinks the child is mega-evil. This child was responsible for killing millions in Bishops timeline.
Compare to if you had the chance to go back in time to kill Hitler as a child. I think most of us would do it and see ourselves as heroes too.
That's what Bishop's doing.
Moderator Online
#15 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Paragon said:
"John Valentine said:
"You've also put Bishop, who wants to destroy mutant-kind....."
Bishop thinks what he's doing is right. He wants to be the hero who stops his future from happening."

Yeah, he basically thinks the child is mega-evil. This child was responsible for killing millions in Bishops timeline.
Compare to if you had the chance to go back in time to kill Hitler as a child. I think most of us would do it and see ourselves as heroes too.
That's what Bishop's doing."
Yep I recognize that but I was pointing out that his ideology is juxtaposed to the other X-Men's.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep mentioning Jubilee in X-men threads as if she's still a mutant.She has been Wondra for like 2-3 years now.

Moderator
#17 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
X-Men: Gold Team

Leader: Gambit (he's a very underrated leader. I liked how they portrayed him in the original Exiles.)

Warpath (every team needs a tank. I've really come around on this character. His warrior mentality reminds me of the old Wolverine)

Rogue (I've always liked this character but feel shes been lost in recent years do to writers always attaching her to Gambit.)

Lady Mastermind (One of my favorite characters. When she became an X-Men for a short period of time I was happy as hell. She's mpre then just a Emma Frost rip off)

X-23 (I like her skills. Shes a better version of Logan in my opinion. Also she doesn't need to be stuck with Wolverine all the time. This would allow her to grow as her own character)

Forge (I miss old school Forge. Up until Messiah Complex I hadn't seen him in a comic in awhile. Every team needs a tech guy)

 Bishop (Mullet wearing, shotgun carrying Bishop was cold blooded. I don't know what they plan on doing with his character now, but he was always a hero to me and his interactions with Remy are priceless)
Moderator
#18 Posted by time (5048 posts) - - Show Bio

if i was  to change me team in anyway, i would have 3 teams

X-Men

1 stealth team 

psylocke

gambit

kitty

nightcrawler 
 
cable if he could still teleport at that time

Charles (leader, just for his powers, he won't breaking in to any where, but using his power at a certain distant, aiding the rest)


Uncanny x-men

2 powerhouses

wolverine

storm leader

colossus

jean grey  


rogue

iceman 


Astionshing x-men

3 backups


cylops leader


Emma


beast


angel


cannonball

polaris

#19 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-men (Gold) (basically the team that does the usual hardcore x-missions.... like fighting sentinels, magneto, etc)

-Wolverine (leader) (he would be awesome as one!)

-Cyclops (Co-leader) (he needs a break from always being leader!)

-Emma Frost

-Storm

-Magma (she never got to be in the real x-men team, so it would be cool!)

-Firestar (her debut in comics were in x-men so she should be on the team too!)

-Iceman (I hope he develops a relationship with magma! fire and ice baby :P )

-Warpath

-Cannonball

eXtreme X-men (Onyx) (they travel the world basically as spies doing top  secret x-missions)

-M (Leader) (she's smart, strong, and can totally be leader)

-Beast (Co-leader) (the logical one of the team! :P)

-Psylocke (KICK ass ninja)

-Bishop

-Colossus

-Gambit (his cunningness would really help!)

-Rogue

-Shadowcat (she can go through lasers and stuff like that! necesarry for a spy!)

-Nightcrawler (Teleporting can really help in missions!)

-Siryn

X-men: Legacy (Silver) (this team basically are like saviors, as they save mutants in danger and also focus on ending hate groups like Purifiers)

-Angel (Leader) (has he ever been leader? well he is now :D )

-Rachel Summers (Co-Leader) (she could really help detect mutants that are trapped or were they are)

-Husk

-Dust (she can fend off the bad guys!)

-Rockslide

-Mercury

-Dazzler

-Multiple Man

-Boom Boom (COMIC RELIEF :P she would make the mutants at the worse times laugh!)

-X-23

X-men Generations (Bronze) (basically the staff, teachers, mentors etc..... but with a twist... they also are like the guards of the school, keeping the students safe, so massacres dont happen there, like the mansion being exploded or make sure massacres don't happen like the bus explosing in new x-men)

-Professor X (Leader)

-Havok (Co-Leader) (He can teach yet help fight off intruders! Professor needs a good side kick to watch him too!)

-Stepford Cuckoos

-Moonstar (depowered, but still can teach and fight!)

-Karma (always helping the x-men teach :P !)

-Jubilee (she is depowred, but can be a mentor and like can fight too!)

-Polaris

-Forge

-Omega Sentinel

-Wolfsbane (She's like who needs a watch dog when she can be one :D )

-Sage (the computer girl who can detect things that are happening around the mansion, like she's the security gaurd!

-Skids

-Penance (another "watchdog" :P)

-Tom Corsi/Stevie Hunter- U know just for teaching and stuff like that


#20 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm Jaadu... where are your teams with Hellion and Elixir on? :P

#21 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

shit umm they both are on the saviors team :D

#22 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Jaadu said:
"shit umm they both are on the saviors team :D"

Haha...good.
#23 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Jaadu said:
"shit umm they both are on the saviors team :D"

Haha...good."
btw i like ur team too if they ever changed the x teams i would hope it would be my list or urs :D
#24 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha. Thanks I've changed mine a bit........ :P:P:P.

First Squad: 
  1. Cyclops. (Leader).
  2. Emma Frost.
  3. Angel.
  4. Iceman.
  5. Rogue.
  6. Gambit.
  7. Storm.

Second Squad:
  1. Havok. (Leader).
  2. Polaris.
  3. Rachel Grey.
  4. Nightcrawler.
  5. Cannonball.
  6. Magma.
  7. (Sunspot.)

Third Squad:


 

  1. Beast. (Advisor).
  2. Surge. (Leader).
  3. Hellion.
  4. Mercury.
  5. Elixir.
  6. Dust.
  7. Rockslide.
  8. Anole.
  9. Pixie.
  10. Gentle.


X-Factor:

  1. Madrox.
  2. Monet.
  3. Siryn.
  4. Strong Guy.
  5. Darwin.
  6. Prodigy.
  7. Rictor.

X-Force:

  1. Wolverine.
  2. X-23.
  3. Warpath.
  4. Wolfsbane.
  5. Wither.
#25 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the 3rd team the most :P

#26 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Jaadu said:
"i like the 3rd team the most :P"

Same :d. I still want to change my teams a bit, I'll post a new selection tommorow.
#27 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Jaadu said:
"i like the 3rd team the most :P"

Same :d. I still want to change my teams a bit, I'll post a new selection tommorow."
yay lol :D
#28 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

pixie                                                                                                       

anole                                                                                                      
cyclops
emma frost
beast
colossus
shadowcat
wolverine
and they would be astonishing

then 
surge
hellion
armor
rockslide
blindfold
mercury
nezhno
elixir
would be a team who's pissed because the x men are "disbanded" but pixie and anole are on the new team
so they end up fighting each other
#29 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok this took me all day to plan this out so bare with me

First Squad

           Beast

           Blink

           Cannonball

           Iceman

           M

           Mirage

           Psylocke

           Shatterstar

           Storm(leader)

           Wolverine

           X-Treme

Second Squad

           Colossus

           Gateway

           Havok(leader)

           Magik

           Morph

           Polaris

           Rictor

           Shadowcat

           Sunfire

           Sunspot

           Emma Frost

           X-23

#30 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio
ahumancartoon said:
"Ok this took me all day to plan this out so bare with me

First Squad

           Beast

           Blink

           Cannonball

           Iceman

           M

           Mirage

           Psylocke

           Shatterstar

           Storm(leader)

           Wolverine

           X-Treme

Second Squad

           Colossus

           Gateway

           Havok(leader)

           Magik

           Morph

           Polaris

           Rictor

           Shadowcat

           Sunfire

           Sunspot

           Emma Frost

           X-23

           Cyclops(leader)

           Dazzler

           Gambit

           Lifeguard

           Mercury

           Multiple Man

           Nightcrawler

           Rogue

           Sabretooth & Wild Child(AoA versions)

           Slipstream

          

I know it's a lot for each squad but you wouldn't believe how hard it was to cut all the ones I wanted.

"
ummmmmm love ur team :D
#31 Edited by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Touced up my teams (and added 2 !)..... and i made it realistic so depowered mutants aren't on the teams (only on team but it's justified!)

Uncanny X-men (Gold) (basically the team that does the usual hardcore x-missions.... like fighting sentinels, magneto, etc)

-Wolverine (leader) (he would be awesome as one!)

-Cyclops (Co-leader) (he needs a break from always being leader!)

-Emma Frost

-Storm

-Magma (she never got to be in the real x-men team, so it would be cool!)

-Firestar (her debut in comics were in x-men so she should be on the team too!)

-Iceman (I hope he develops a relationship with magma! fire and ice baby :P )

-Warpath

-Cannonball

-Thunderbird (Neal S.)

-Blink (AoA version)

eXtreme X-men (Onyx) (they travel the world basically as spies doing top  secret x-missions)

-M (Leader) (she's smart, strong, and can totally be leader)

-Beast (Co-leader) (the logical one of the team! :P)

-Psylocke (KICK ass ninja)

-Bishop

-Colossus

-Gambit (his cunningness would really help!)

-Rogue

-Lifegaurd

-Shadowcat (she can go through lasers and stuff like that! necesarry for a spy!)

-Nightcrawler (Teleporting can really help in missions!)

-Siryn

X-men: Legacy (Silver) (this team basically are like saviors, as they save mutants in danger and also focus on ending hate groups like Purifiers)

-Angel (Leader) (has he ever been leader? well he is now :D )

-Rachel Summers (Co-Leader) (she could really help detect mutants that are trapped or were they are)

-Husk

-Dust (she can fend off the bad guys!)

-Rockslide

-Mercury

-Dazzler

-Multiple Man

-Sunspot

-Boom Boom (COMIC RELIEF :P she would make the mutants at the worse times laugh!)

-X-23

X-men Generations (Bronze) (basically the staff, teachers, mentors etc..... but with a twist... they also are like the guards of the school, keeping the students safe, so massacres dont happen there, like the mansion being exploded or make sure massacres don't happen like the bus explosing in new x-men)

-Professor X (Leader)

-Havok (Co-Leader) (He can teach yet help fight off intruders! Professor needs a good side kick to watch him too!)

-Stepford Cuckoos

-Moonstar (depowered, but still can teach and fight!)

-Karma (always helping the x-men teach :P !)

-Jubilee (she is depowred, but can be a mentor and like can fight too!)

-Polaris

-Forge

-Omega Sentinel

-Wolfsbane (She's like who needs a watch dog when she can be one :D )

-Sage (the computer girl who can detect things that are happening around the mansion, like she's the security gaurd!

-Skids

-Penance (another "watchdog" :P)

-Tom Corsi/Stevie Hunter- U know just for teaching and stuff like that

X-men Gladiators (Sapphire) They stay at the institute but are basically aid for all the x-teams if they ever need! like 911 but for da x-men :D

-Hellion (Leader)

-Surge (Co-leader)

-Armor

-Exilir

-Prodigy

-M twins 

-Pixie

-Gentle

-Cordelia Frost

-Gaia

X-men Warriors (Ruby): They are permanent students of the institute and only help during fiascoes at the institute

-Match (leader)

-Anole (co-leader)

-Indra

-Blindfold

-Trance

-Silicon

-Wolf Cub

-Rain Boy

-Loa

#32 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio
Niiiiiiiice.

You've put a heck of a lot of thought into that. I like it.
#33 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Jaadu said:
"

Touced up my teams (and added 2 !)..... and i made it realistic so depowered mutants aren't on the teams (only on team but it's justified!)

Uncanny X-men (Gold) (basically the team that does the usual hardcore x-missions.... like fighting sentinels, magneto, etc)

-Wolverine (leader) (he would be awesome as one!)

-Cyclops (Co-leader) (he needs a break from always being leader!)

-Emma Frost

-Storm

-Magma (she never got to be in the real x-men team, so it would be cool!)

-Firestar (her debut in comics were in x-men so she should be on the team too!)

-Iceman (I hope he develops a relationship with magma! fire and ice baby :P )

-Warpath

-Cannonball

-Thunderbird (Neal S.)

-Blink (AoA version)

eXtreme X-men (Onyx) (they travel the world basically as spies doing top  secret x-missions)

-M (Leader) (she's smart, strong, and can totally be leader)

-Beast (Co-leader) (the logical one of the team! :P)

-Psylocke (KICK ass ninja)

-Bishop

-Colossus

-Gambit (his cunningness would really help!)

-Rogue

-Lifegaurd

-Shadowcat (she can go through lasers and stuff like that! necesarry for a spy!)

-Nightcrawler (Teleporting can really help in missions!)

-Siryn

X-men: Legacy (Silver) (this team basically are like saviors, as they save mutants in danger and also focus on ending hate groups like Purifiers)

-Angel (Leader) (has he ever been leader? well he is now :D )

-Rachel Summers (Co-Leader) (she could really help detect mutants that are trapped or were they are)

-Husk

-Dust (she can fend off the bad guys!)

-Rockslide

-Mercury

-Dazzler

-Multiple Man

-Sunspot

-Boom Boom (COMIC RELIEF :P she would make the mutants at the worse times laugh!)

-X-23

X-men Generations (Bronze) (basically the staff, teachers, mentors etc..... but with a twist... they also are like the guards of the school, keeping the students safe, so massacres dont happen there, like the mansion being exploded or make sure massacres don't happen like the bus explosing in new x-men)

-Professor X (Leader)

-Havok (Co-Leader) (He can teach yet help fight off intruders! Professor needs a good side kick to watch him too!)

-Stepford Cuckoos

-Moonstar (depowered, but still can teach and fight!)

-Karma (always helping the x-men teach :P !)

-Jubilee (she is depowred, but can be a mentor and like can fight too!)

-Polaris

-Forge

-Omega Sentinel

-Wolfsbane (She's like who needs a watch dog when she can be one :D )

-Sage (the computer girl who can detect things that are happening around the mansion, like she's the security gaurd!

-Skids

-Penance (another "watchdog" :P)

-Tom Corsi/Stevie Hunter- U know just for teaching and stuff like that

X-men Gladiators (Sapphire) They stay at the institute but are basically aid for all the x-teams if they ever need! like 911 but for da x-men :D

-Hellion (Leader)

-Surge (Co-leader)

-Armor

-Exilir

-Prodigy

-M twins 

-Pixie

-Gentle

-Cordelia Frost

-Gaia

X-men Warriors (Ruby): They are permanent students of the institute and only help during fiascoes at the institute

-Match (leader)

-Anole (co-leader)

-Indra

-Trance

-Silicon

-Wolf Cub

-Rain Boy

-Loa

"
Hey it's good to see Loa and Trance on your list, they almost made the cut for me too. you have Lifeguard on there too. I liked her and her brother Slipstream. I don't think they where givin' enough credit for the characters they are and their powers.
#34 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio
Dementia5 said:
"Niiiiiiiice.

You've put a heck of a lot of thought into that. I like it."
God ur soo cool :P I really wanted to include present mutants who has powers (but obviously include jubilee and moonstar ;P ) and just make the x-teams FULL again like they used to!


ahumancartoon said:
"Jaadu said:
"

Touced up my teams (and added 2 !)..... and i made it realistic so depowered mutants aren't on the teams (only on team but it's justified!)

Uncanny X-men (Gold) (basically the team that does the usual hardcore x-missions.... like fighting sentinels, magneto, etc)

-Wolverine (leader) (he would be awesome as one!)

-Cyclops (Co-leader) (he needs a break from always being leader!)

-Emma Frost

-Storm

-Magma (she never got to be in the real x-men team, so it would be cool!)

-Firestar (her debut in comics were in x-men so she should be on the team too!)

-Iceman (I hope he develops a relationship with magma! fire and ice baby :P )

-Warpath

-Cannonball

-Thunderbird (Neal S.)

-Blink (AoA version)

eXtreme X-men (Onyx) (they travel the world basically as spies doing top  secret x-missions)

-M (Leader) (she's smart, strong, and can totally be leader)

-Beast (Co-leader) (the logical one of the team! :P)

-Psylocke (KICK ass ninja)

-Bishop

-Colossus

-Gambit (his cunningness would really help!)

-Rogue

-Lifegaurd

-Shadowcat (she can go through lasers and stuff like that! necesarry for a spy!)

-Nightcrawler (Teleporting can really help in missions!)

-Siryn

X-men: Legacy (Silver) (this team basically are like saviors, as they save mutants in danger and also focus on ending hate groups like Purifiers)

-Angel (Leader) (has he ever been leader? well he is now :D )

-Rachel Summers (Co-Leader) (she could really help detect mutants that are trapped or were they are)

-Husk

-Dust (she can fend off the bad guys!)

-Rockslide

-Mercury

-Dazzler

-Multiple Man

-Sunspot

-Boom Boom (COMIC RELIEF :P she would make the mutants at the worse times laugh!)

-X-23

X-men Generations (Bronze) (basically the staff, teachers, mentors etc..... but with a twist... they also are like the guards of the school, keeping the students safe, so massacres dont happen there, like the mansion being exploded or make sure massacres don't happen like the bus explosing in new x-men)

-Professor X (Leader)

-Havok (Co-Leader) (He can teach yet help fight off intruders! Professor needs a good side kick to watch him too!)

-Stepford Cuckoos

-Moonstar (depowered, but still can teach and fight!)

-Karma (always helping the x-men teach :P !)

-Jubilee (she is depowred, but can be a mentor and like can fight too!)

-Polaris

-Forge

-Omega Sentinel

-Wolfsbane (She's like who needs a watch dog when she can be one :D )

-Sage (the computer girl who can detect things that are happening around the mansion, like she's the security gaurd!

-Skids

-Penance (another "watchdog" :P)

-Tom Corsi/Stevie Hunter- U know just for teaching and stuff like that

X-men Gladiators (Sapphire) They stay at the institute but are basically aid for all the x-teams if they ever need! like 911 but for da x-men :D

-Hellion (Leader)

-Surge (Co-leader)

-Armor

-Exilir

-Prodigy

-M twins 

-Pixie

-Gentle

-Cordelia Frost

-Gaia

X-men Warriors (Ruby): They are permanent students of the institute and only help during fiascoes at the institute

-Match (leader)

-Anole (co-leader)

-Indra

-Trance

-Silicon

-Wolf Cub

-Rain Boy

-Loa

"
Hey it's good to see Loa and Trance on your list, they almost made the cut for me too. you have Lifeguard on there too. I liked her and her brother Slipstream. I don't think they where givin' enough credit for the characters they are and their powers."

haha thnx :P i just wanted to include mutants that STILL have powers, and they do to so it isn't fair not to have them! I KNOW WHAT U MEAN most of the mutants from 2000 and on that were new barely have enough credit........ like NEAL SAHAARA, CECILIA REYES (actually from the 90s but still :! ), LIFEGAURD, SLIPSTREAM (who lost his powers X(       )
#35 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

.... I concur: there are too many A-listers.

#36 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

My team
X men 30 batalion

Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Rogue
Iceman
Storm
Archangel
Havok
Polaris
Dust
Cable
Bishop
Dazzler
Shadow Cat
Wolverine
Sun Spot
Pete Wisdom
Warpath
Psylocke
Mystique
Siryn
Magik
Blindfold
Mutiple Man
Professor X
Strong Guy
Boom Boom

Exodus
Snowbird
Ratchel Summers

Yeah I put 30 Xmen on my team becuase i can. All of them don't have to be in every book at the same time but they could if I felt like it. Scott and Emma would still be together. Jean would try to date Pete Wisdom but would end up with Wolverine. Mystique will try to make up with Iceman but he won't trust her plus he fall in love with Magik. Exodus and Rogue try to be together. Professor X would strip cyclops of his leadership and give it to Exodus this causes bad feelings between the two. Storm and Havok get mad that they are looked over, for the leadership role. All this would make for great drama.

#37 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
 

First Squad:

Cyclops. (Leader).

Emma Frost.
Angel.
Psylocke.
Iceman.   
Storm.
(Elixir - he's a possible 7th Member).



Second Squad:


Havok. (Leader).

Polaris.

Rachel Grey.

Nightcrawler.   

Cannonball.

Surge.

Anole or Dust.




Third Squad:

Gambit.
Rogue.
Beast.
(Possibly Elixir).
Loa.
Anole or Dust.
Rockslide.
Dazzler.



X-Factor:

Madrox.

Monet.

Siryn.

Strong Guy.

Wolfsbane.
.

Prodigy.
(Possibly Rictor - he'd do human work for X-Factor).



X-Force:

Wolverine. (Leader).

X-23.

Warpath.

Wither.

Mercury.

Hellion.
(Possibly Elixir)

(Icarus ressurected by Elixir, and underwent secondary mutation to be similar to Archangel).

Note: Stepford Cuckoos would work as X-Force telepaths.


Not used:

Magma.

Karma.

Sunspot.

Moonstar.

Northstar.
Aurora.
Collosus.

Match.

Indra.

Pixie.

Boom Boom.
Armour.

#38 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"

My team
X men 30 batalion

Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Rogue
Iceman
Storm
Archangel
Havok
Polaris
Dust
Cable
Bishop
Dazzler
Shadow Cat
Wolverine
Sun Spot
Pete Wisdom
Warpath
Psylocke
Mystique
Siryn
Magik
Blindfold
Mutiple Man
Professor X
Strong Guy
Boom Boom

Exodus
Snowbird
Ratchel Summers

Yeah I put 30 Xmen on my team becuase i can. All of them don't have to be in every book at the same time but they could if I felt like it. Scott and Emma would still be together. Jean would try to date Pete Wisdom but would end up with Wolverine. Mystique will try to make up with Iceman but he won't trust her plus he fall in love with Magik. Exodus and Rogue try to be together. Professor X would strip cyclops of his leadership and give it to Exodus this causes bad feelings between the two. Storm and Havok get mad that they are looked over, for the leadership role. All this would make for great drama.

"
love it!
#39 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio

I can respect that. I have to say though that Snowbird is an interesting choice.

#40 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, Storm, Havok, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Cannonball, Colossus, and Psylocke. They'd kick azz hard.  

#41 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I would make a new X-Men comic called X-Men Exrteme and in this comic will have a lot of the same storys but the genders of all of the characters well be reversd so Wolverine will be a female and Jean will be a male. so insted of Jean Gray he will be John Gray and so on now that might be kinda cool.

#42 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Boo, that idea sucks. lol j/k

#43 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Leader - Cyclops

Emma Frost

Cannoball

Beast

X - 23

Madrox

Maverick

Kitty Pryde

#44 Posted by fightfan7 (23 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
not only jean mate look at female leads there look at the characters today with have cylops, beast, angel, wolverine, ... [more]

agree
#45 Posted by fightfan7 (23 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
Leader - CyclopsEmma FrostCannoballBeastX - 23MadroxMaverickKitty Pryde [more]

sucks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.