Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men Taboos

• 69 results
    HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@koays: Omega is the last letter in the greek alphabet and it means extreme or final or end....... soooooooooooo yyyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh its a stupid distinction that makes no sense. An Omega telepath is an extreme telepath or the last telepath- very stupid

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@hawk2916: Lol, so when they started saying Emma Frost was an omega telepath they were really saying she's the last telepath.

Smh, why do I see a thread about this coming if the Anti-Emma Confederacy gets a hold of this.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@koays: lol yeah. And isn't Apocalypse considered Omega level...... buuuuut if he's also on ackmowledged arguably as the 1st mutant wouldn't that make him an Alpha? Just ridiculousness t it's finest. Hell it's enough controversy and endless discussion about whether mutants are humans or not. So why can't they just be mutants the distinction being their powers be it tp, tk or elemntal or whatever

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Koays

@hawk2916: Lol Apocalypse is a question mark anyway considering his mutant power is.....???

Though the "Are mutants human/a species/a race" debates raise controversy because there isn't a 100% accurate answer and even Prof X and Beast say two different things on this. It would be nice if they actually tackled some of these controversies in the stories though, and i could see mutants as a people being prejudice toward eachother being a new issue for them to overcome. Emma and Xavier have already confirmed that psychic mutants think their better then everyone else. Bigotry among the oppressed might be a cool thing to tackle on its own.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By EC2277

I avoid the discussion like: "Who is stronger between…?", and generally all discussion when opinion are elevated to the status of incontrovertible facts.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Squirrel girl getting her own comicbook. is marvel serious it looks like a joke.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Marvel gives omnipotent characters books? O_O

:) he said how characters with fan-bases get a solo or at least in a book. and i said that how on earth is squirrel girl popular to get her own solo. Also its funny because my neighbor has a squirrel as a pet, where your not supposed to have it as a pet

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Squirrel girl getting her own comicbook. is marvel serious it looks like a joke.

I thought i had responded to this somewhere...

Yea though, Squirrel Girl is infamous among comic fans. I compare her to Harley Quinn, in that while she has some fans what's really going to lure people in is the curiosity about what this whacky character could possibly do in a solo. Sadly enough Squirrel Girl is the book were getting for the Comicbook fans, as appose to the masses.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

Yea though, Squirrel Girl is infamous among comic fans. I compare her to Harley Quinn, in that while she has some fans what's really going to lure people in is the curiosity about what this whacky character could possibly do in a solo. Sadly enough Squirrel Girl is the book were getting for the Comicbook fans, as appose to the masses.

shes not a x-men is she even a avenger????? Where is marvel going with this?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

it's a solo. They can go anywhere....Cyclops is an X-Men and yet Tyke is fighting aliens that have nothing to do with anything X-Men

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hawk2916 said:

@koays: Omega is the last letter in the greek alphabet and it means extreme or final or end....... soooooooooooo yyyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh its a stupid distinction that makes no sense. An Omega telepath is an extreme telepath or the last telepath- very stupid

Don't you mean X-Treme? or perhaps...

Loading Video...

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@koays said:

it's a solo. They can go anywhere....Cyclops is an X-Men and yet Tyke is fighting aliens that have nothing to do with anything X-Men

Adult Cyclops said he used to go on space adventures all the time and he would like to go on one in anxm. So tyke fighting space aliens isnt far away from x-men, they have been on space adventures ie dark phoenix saga, x-men vs the brood, rise and fall of the shiar empire

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Koays

@koays said:

@koays said:

Adult Cyclops said he used to go on space adventures all the time and he would like to go on one in anxm. So tyke fighting space aliens isnt far away from x-men, they have been on space adventures ie dark phoenix saga, x-men vs the brood, rise and fall of the shiar empire

Yea and if they were fighting any of them it would make sense. But just because Rachel fought Galactus doesn't mean it wouldn't be extremely weird to see Cyclops go fight him.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: i know a taboo what about emma frost going after scott because she needs top-class breeding like in morrison's run where jean told emma "what makes her such a bitch" and emma said "top class breeding". Also emma said that she comes from the worst.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: how did you like axis 5?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Koays

@koays: i know a taboo what about emma frost going after scott because she needs top-class breeding like in morrison's run where jean told emma "what makes her such a bitch" and emma said "top class breeding". Also emma said that she comes from the worst.

Uh what?

@koays: how did you like axis 5?

Well a bunch of mutants walked into Avengers Tower and beat the crap out of Captain America....'

It's like my Christmas list from 2 years ago....
    It's like my Christmas list from 2 years ago....
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: too bad it wasnt rogers that would ahve been better but marvel made him old now and retired. Magneto and quire each have a suspicion that something is wrong with the avengers and x-men, best ever.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only have one, and I don't know how accurately does it fit the criteria of this thread but this taboo is Mardox. Yes, I spelled it right! I am not an American and I can't say if such surname even exists (does Madrox exist lol?), and I don't care. I consider my version of pronouncement much more euphonic and I refuse to accept his factual last name. To me, it's Mardox.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.