Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

x-men started secret wars?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

there was a scene in black vortex where beast saw a rift on the time stream, he said everything is about to end.he is the reason for the rift in the stream. he brought the o5 to the present.

is this the reason why worlds collide during on the current secret wars?

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point you can blame everything on Beast, even M-Day, his character became extremely irredeemable now. I wish the Skrull Invasion hasn't happened yet so there would still be a chance that all the characters that Bendis fucked up will turn out to be Skrulls. Beast, X-23, the O5 and Kitty Pryde are among the people that might as well be Skrulls.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Koays

Lol well idk about Beast being responsible for the wars ( pretty sure that's the beyonders and the Illuminati...OK well Beast is in the Illuminati but not what I mean). But if someone wanted to say that the Kitty Prude dating Starlord was a Skrull I might actually consider buying GotG.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Everything is Hank's fault.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he is not responsible

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, Beyonders fault, they got bored and decided to blow us all to hell, but if you want to blame Hank that's cool.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@koays: I hope that Kitty is Skrull. I really just can't accept the hypocrisy of her running off with Star-Lord and the garbage that is GOTG. Maybe the real Kitty is on the run still hiding the Death seed or something

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By adamTRMM

Nah, all these events with that so-called broken time apparently were established just to justify o5 in the present. It has nothing to do with the actual multiversal destruction that Hickman is writing.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@koays: I hope that Kitty is Skrull. I really just can't accept the hypocrisy of her running off with Star-Lord and the garbage that is GOTG. Maybe the real Kitty is on the run still hiding the Death seed or something

I'd buy that book, if it was like her hiding the Death seed and dealing with some of the actual space enemies/allies of the X-Men while trying not to draw the attention of the Celestials. (Maybe Deathbird's trying to use it to revive Vulcan).

Hell I'd buy a book where Starlord found the real Kitty and she was like "Wtf do you mean relationship?". And have that lead into a Kitty Pryde book or her returning to Earth to face/fix whatever the hell is going wrong with mutant kind this week.

Anything really, is more believable then this whirlwind romance that ends with the most levelheaded and reasonable X-Man going off to space to get married to a spacepirate and help steal stuff. Smh at Bendis' Self insert Fanfiction still managing to hurt the X-Books.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ultimatekey

@hawk2916 said:

She put it in a safe place, remember? ;). At least, according to Astonishing X-Men.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

She put it in a safe place, remember? ;). At least, according to Astonishing X-Men.

Maybe we shouldn't discuss this before Bendis makes it her wedding ring or something.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

no comment

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@ultimatekey: yeah...but wouldn't it be so much better if Kitty was doing this instead of playing at this Star Lord/Lady bs with that trash

@koays: exactly. I guess this Bendis trying to make her like Xavier who has been known to checkout in mutantkind and enjoy secret rendezvous' in Shiar space. I really hate this bs.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.