Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men RPG or X-Men Legends or Marvel vs Capcom

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Over the last couple of years X-Men games have been disappointing. X-Men destiny is one of the worst games ever, although it had good graphics, it looks good and had a variety of characters appear in the game. The worst thing about the game, you couldn't use your favourite characters, your favourite X-Men and the story turn out to be a load rubbish too.

It took 10 years for Marvel vs Capcom 3 to come out and that turn to be a poor game as well. The game play in Marvel vs Capcom 3 was rubbish, although the gameplay was better in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Both games had poor selection of characters, poor selection of X-Men characters. The game was rubbish compared to Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2 .

Marvel Ultimate Alliance replace X-Men legends and it looks like it will continue to that in the future, even though X-Men legends is much better than Marvel Ultimate Alliance, especially the first game. X-Men legends 1 is better than all the games.

There hasn't been a decent X-Men fighting game, since X-Men : Children of atom, which was years ago.

So what games would you like to see :

X-Men RPG Game

Another Marvel vs Capcom game, a better one.

X-Men Legends 3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

X-Men fighting game.

In the next couples years, what games would you like to see, feel free talk about the story and the characters you would like to see in the games. Should Marvel do the X-Men a favour and create a good X-Men game that will please the fans?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

X-men Legends 3 and at the same time a fighting game. : )

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

X-Men Legends 3.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By moywar700

I remeber X-men Legends, I played it at my relatives house. I couzin would always play iceman and his passive(cold crush) would do crazy amount of damage. He was able to solo by just himself. I always loved how you can collect comic covers and view it. I saw some infamous covers like this one

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Renee

@John Valentine said:

X-Men Legends 3.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jhazzroucher

x-men legends 3

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By poisonfleur

An X-men RPG. Maybe even a tactics Rpg could work..

X-men + Multiplayer + A good game developing company = Fun for an entire year.

(I still play the old x-men arcade game) XD

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Nudeviking

@poisonfleur:

The X-Men arcade game was awesome...though it got too much of my lunch money in the early 90s.

Not awesome? The X-Men game for the NES.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By poisonfleur

@Nudeviking said:

@poisonfleur:

The X-Men arcade game was awesome...though it got too much of my lunch money in the early 90s.

Not awesome? The X-Men game for the NES.

Agreed!! I went so broke at Chucky Cheese back then. :<

But it was sooo worth it! :D

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#10  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Marvel ultimate alliance 3.

Misterkyle91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Misterkyle91

X-Men Legends 3. I'd like them bring the perspective down to a 3rd person action game level along the lines of God of War or Arkham City, but I also want the squad dynamic found in those past 2 games. Throw in a bit of Mass-Effect style interactions during down-time and a bit of choice making, along with co-op and a competitive multiplayer mode set in the danger room, and we have a winner.

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- I loved Marvel Vs Capcom 2, MvC3 looked great but the gameplay changes were not an improvement IMO

- Still I would go with MvC4

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tomchu

An X-Man RPG, with 5 or 6 different mutant powers (or classes) you pick initially, with SOME customization.

Some level of free roaming, maybe explore San Fran? Stop local crime? but also missions that go on a large scale. Maybe let you join the X-Men or Acolyte/ Brotherood?

Lets you fight 1 v 1 against other mutants with different attack patterns. I mean, fighting Gambit in X-Men Destiny was a joke.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Powerzone789

@Misterkyle91 said:

X-Men Legends 3. I'd like them bring the perspective down to a 3rd person action game level along the lines of God of War or Arkham City, but I also want the squad dynamic found in those past 2 games. Throw in a bit of Mass-Effect style interactions during down-time and a bit of choice making, along with co-op and a competitive multiplayer mode set in the danger room, and we have a winner.

this@tomchu said:

An X-Man RPG, with 5 or 6 different mutant powers (or classes) you pick initially, with SOME customization.

Some level of free roaming, maybe explore San Fran? Stop local crime? but also missions that go on a large scale. Maybe let you join the X-Men or Acolyte/ Brotherood?

Lets you fight 1 v 1 against other mutants with different attack patterns. I mean, fighting Gambit in X-Men Destiny was a joke.

and this...that is all

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rickbarry

I thought the wolverine game was entertaining. The sentinel battle was great!

I'm not sure how well a X-men RPG would work, but a turn based rpg that gave you a dozen or two X-men characters would be amazing.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By poisonfleur

We need a new X-men game with some substance. X-men: Destiny was the crappiest X-game to date IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- X-Men Destiny was so bad I cannot believe it actually was released

- They must have been so far into development they just had to throw it out there and pray enough people pre-ordered it before the reviews came out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.