Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

x-men questions

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthphoenix
    No Caption Provided

1.Back in the 90's archangel had multiple wings. Was it just an artist's(jim lee and whilce portacio to name a few) rendition or it had a story that came with it?

2. Where is forge now? Is he still alive?

3. Writers have been concentrating on new characters now, leaving old characters floating nowhere.

where and what are they doing now?:

a. boom boom

b. feral

c. gambit

d. Husk

e. synch

4. Last time i saw mimic was in avx. is he an x-man now?

5. why is x-23 with the avengers? is she just attending school or she left the x-men already?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forge is in Cable and X-Force, Gambit has/had a solo series soon to be/recently cancelled, and I don't think X-23 is an Avenger. Which team is she in?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she is in the avengers school or young avengers. not sure

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

X-23 was enrolled in Avengers Academy before that book was cancelled. Now she's in the Avengers Arena series with some other Academy kids.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

As for the rest:

Boom-Boom is currently in Cable and X-Force.

Feral is dead, she was killed by Sabretooth during Loeb's Wolverine run. Though I believe she reappeared as a ghost or something for a while in PAD's X-Factor.

Last I checked, Husk was a professor at the Jean Grey School, so I guess she'd be making her appearances in Wolverine & the X-Men.

Synch died a long time ago.

Mimic left the X-Men after AvX and hasn't been seen since, as far as I know.

Archangel's multiple wings were the results of Apocalypse genetically modifying his physiology to be the new Death.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: last time i saw husk she joined the hellfire academy

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GonnaRain

Every character in WatXM other than Wolverine and his brats and maybe Storm and Kitty is destined to be nothing but wallpaper, so that's the reason why probably nobody remembers that Husk is/used to be a teacher in that book.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

2) Forge is on Cable's X-men team. I forget what the title is...

3) a) Boom-Boom is also on Cable's team.

b) Feral was de-powered, along with her sister Thornn, at M-day. I don't believe they've been seen since.

c) Gambit's....around. That's a good question, actually, last time I saw him was in X-23.

d) Husk just quit the Jean Grey school a month or so ago. Where she is right now, I'm not sure

e) Synch died in Generation-X, and has stayed that way ever since.

4) He stopped by the Jean Grey school in Legacy, I think, but I personally haven't seen him since, so I don't think he is.

5) She's currently involved in an event called Avengers Arena, a cheap Battle Royale ripoff featuring a bunch of teen characters. Odds are she'll survive, and the title is almost over, so she'll be moving on soon. And I don't believe Avengers Arena has much of anything to do with the Avengers themselves, besides having the Avengers Academy kids in it.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archangel's multiple wings were the results of Apocalypse genetically modifying his physiology to be the new Death.

-i know apocaplypse did the metal wings but there are time when hed have 4-6 wings, there are times when hed have just 2, lately he just have 2

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The number of wings probably depends on who is doing the art. If we were going by Angelic Ranks/Chorus, I guess it would make sense that he had more than 2, IIRC correctly each Chorus had a different amount of wings depending on their Rank, and Seraphim, who were the "highest", had like 12 or something like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The number of wings probably depends on who is doing the art. If we were going by Angelic Ranks/Chorus, I guess it would make sense that he had more than 2, IIRC correctly each Chorus had a different amount of wings depending on their Rank, and Seraphim, who were the "highest", had like 12 or something like that.

Six. They had six wings, to shield themselves from the brilliance of God. Or, you know, something like that.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@gonnarain said:

Six. They had six wings, to shield themselves from the brilliance of God. Or, you know, something like that.

Yeah you're right, I mixed the number with Seraphimon, who had like 10... So... yeah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@gonnarain said:

Yeah you're right, I mixed the number with Seraphimon, who had like 10... So... yeah.

Happens to the best of us, man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.