Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men posters

Spaced_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spaced_Boy

What's your favourite x poster. I'm personally looking for a montage one with all the x-men characters on but finding it hard to track one down

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

check www.etsy.com lots of great stuff there

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By oldnightcrawler
    No Caption Provided

@spaced_boy: mostly based on my own nostalgia, my favorite X-men poster has always been Art Adams' classic X-men from the late 80's. It's the one I had hung in my room as a teenager, even before I knew who several of the characters were (I started reading in '92, so I didn't know Havok, Longshot, or Dazzler, and I didn't recognize Psylocke).

It seems to be based on Adams' own cover for Classic X-Men #1, but with some interesting updates (Storm being in Cyclops' spot, and Rogue being in hers since she couldn't fly at the time, for example), and drawn better.

No Caption Provided
    slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i used to love this as a kid in the 90s. This is a recoloured version. The original came as the reverse side of the X-Men #1 gatefold cover, forcing me to buy two copies so i could put this on my wall (basterds...) Jim Lee was my favorite artist at the time... although the size of Meggan's head always bugged me.

No Caption Provided

CerealKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By CerealKiller

I have this massive one that only just fits across my wall haha (and yeah it has to cover over my mirror a little)

No Caption Provided

and also this dark x-men one by jae lee

No Caption Provided

Spaced_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spaced_Boy

@cerealkiller: I love jae Lee's artwork and The big one you have is awesome I've been looking at that but I would want to frame it and God knows how much that would cost me. It's becoming hard to choose now so much good stuff :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.