So I'm a huge x-men fan and I loved the x-men movies, but there were some things that had problems with.
1. She stole those abilities from Ms Marvel
2. The Jean/Scott/Logan love triangle was much more important
3. Hank McCoy was in 2
4. No answer
5. Colossus wasn't from Russia for the film version because the actor they cast wasn't too great, why make it harder for him? The Storm thing was probably never suggested
The only problems I had was every second of 3 sucking. What a terrible film.
1. I guess they didn't want to have Rogue drain someone with superstrength and flight. Just give her her actual powers not powers she absorbed from other people.
2. They were more concerned about Wolverine's relationships than anyone else's.
3. They had Hank McCoy on TV in X-Men 2 in the bar when Mystique drugged the guard at Magneto's prison. They recast him and decided to go with blue furry Beast between 2 and 3.
4. I guess they're saying that the stress of the situation started breaking down the blocks Xavier put in her head. And it may not have been the actual Liberty Island situation. It was probably that Jean used Cerebro for the first time.
5. Because Ororo's accent in the first movie was way too distracting.
"inferiorego said:blame them for what? making two great, hugely successful films?"Chaos Agent said:I do""X-men movies? Oh you mean the Wolverine trilogy? ok that's my biggest problem with the franchise lol"Wolverine sells tickets, I don't blame Fox one bit"
The only thing I didn't like was that Iceman wasn't in the first film and when they did introduce him he was a kid while cyclops and everyone else was in their mid-twenties. And that he didn't go ice form until X3. Oh, and the senseless death of Cyclops in X3. It just seemed so rushed. The story telling was too rushed. The dialogue sucked as well. Yeah, that's why I don't like the x-movies.
i luv wolverine, but he had too much focus
they treated cyclops like some fill in chump, his power or lack of use, his role, his death, all of it sucked
colossus didnt do enough and was missin tha accent
storm shouldve held a stronger role
too many mutants in X3 and too short of a runtime, they couldve easily made it longer
could we have gotten even a lil fire around phoenix
iceman wasnt used enough
tha mansion attack in X2 shouldve been a treat for fans, house full of mutants and soldiers attack, that was potential for one of tha greatest comic book movie battles
the three faces of shadowcat
no colossus/shadowcat realtionship
iceman but no action
random ass mutant cameos should have been in X-2
here come jubilee...there goes jubilee
Two brotherhood mutants there are master and student no more no less
and the greatest moment iwaiter for A SENTIEL's head
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.