X-MEN Legends game

#1 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

To me this is the best game in the World and yes i am talking about the first one. But to me the powers list was rediculously limited. For Example Jubilee only has three power energy burst, photo flash and taunt. Of course they get stronger througout the game but could somebody give better attacks to the Powers List like in the second X Men Legends Rise of Apocolypse. This goes for every character

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

it was the first game...it was trail run....things were more evolved in the second one

#3 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked X-men legends 2.

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Legends 2 was a lot more complex and involved, in my opinion. If you haven't played it, I highly recommend you do so, especially if you enjoyed the first one.

#5 Edited by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
X-Men Legends 2 was so awesome  !

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.