X-Men Legends 3 or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

• 62 results
#1 Posted by time (5741 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Legends 3 or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, what would you like to see made? 

#2 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

both :)

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:
both :)
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Alliance 3 myself. Though I'd play either if they came out.

#5 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men Legends 100%.
#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24842 posts) - - Show Bio

Both 

#7 Posted by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. But both would be fine.

#8 Posted by White Mage (18056 posts) - - Show Bio

X-MEN LEGENDS III!!!!!  I can't handle the thought of having to play as some of the lackeys that were in both Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and its sequel.  I need my mutants.  I also would like to see if they ever handle that whole "Magma" situation properly.  I also want tot play as Polaris and Emma Frost.

#9 Posted by War Killer (20368 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd pick both, but personally I really hope they make an MUA3 soon! ^_^

#10 Posted by White Mage (18056 posts) - - Show Bio

And I honestly feel that the MUA series is pretty lackluster due to the fact that it hypes itself up to be more than it is. 

#11 Posted by War Killer (20368 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
And I honestly feel that the MUA series is pretty lackluster due to the fact that it hypes itself up to be more than it is. 
I can believe that with MUA2, but I really think MUA1 was a great game with an original story. Hopefully they take the good part of MUA2 (graphics, character interactions, ect.) and take the good parts of MUA1 (original story, able to explore a lot more of the Marvel Universe, alternate costumes, ect). I think if they did that, MUA3 would be the best Marvel game yet. :D
#12 Posted by White Mage (18056 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
@White Mage said:
I can believe that with MUA2, but I really think MUA1 was a great game with an original story. Hopefully they take the good part of MUA2 (graphics, character interactions, ect.) and take the good parts of MUA1 (original story, able to explore a lot more of the Marvel Universe, alternate costumes, ect). I think if they did that, MUA3 would be the best Marvel game yet. :D
You aren't wrong.  And I semi-agree.  However, if they eff up ONE MORE cast?  I'm gonna be HOT.....and not "sexy" hot, I mean the "HOT" that I DON'T happen to be on a regular basis. 
#13 Posted by War Killer (20368 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
@War Killer said:
@White Mage said:
You aren't wrong.  And I semi-agree.  However, if they eff up ONE MORE cast?  I'm gonna be HOT.....and not "sexy" hot, I mean the "HOT" that I DON'T happen to be on a regular basis. 
I do think though that they've given up on X-Men Legends 3, with X-Men: Destiny coming out it gives off the feeling that they've moved on from that franchise.
#14 Posted by White Mage (18056 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
@White Mage said:
@War Killer said:
@White Mage said:
I do think though that they've given up on X-Men Legends 3, with X-Men: Destiny coming out it gives off the feeling that they've moved on from that franchise.
Oh...................please don't get me started on X-Men Destiny.  I have low hopes so that I can actually be impressed, but  "A mi NO ME GUSTA"
#15 Posted by madrid_san (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

x-men of course! i prefer reading x-men related stories and characters. the mutants and their powers are much more interesting than say a billy club slap. 
#16 Posted by cattlebattle (13705 posts) - - Show Bio
@madrid_san said:
x-men of course! i prefer reading x-men related stories and characters. the mutants and their powers are much more interesting than say a billy club slap. 
Or Mr. Fantastic just whirling his arms around, lol

They have a lot of villains they could have used in X-Men Legends 3, Sinister was still active at the end, Hellfire Club was only mentioned as Selene and Shaw appeared, The Reavers.....so on

I think they probably took the conceptual ideas for Legends 3 and incorporated them into Destiny, with the Purifiers and all
#17 Posted by atfl4sh (32 posts) - - Show Bio

x-men legends 3 no doubt. extremely immersive and the selection of mutants was great... i think i'm gonna go back and play 1 and 2 now :)

#18 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18766 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as i really love MUA I would have to go with X-Men Legends because i've been waiting years for another one.

#19 Posted by Chaos Burn (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Legends 1 was the best, but XML2 was awful imo. 
Gotta say I'd prefer a decent MUA3 than a decent XML3. 

But... wouldn't the best MUA3 have loads of x-men in?   ;)

#20 Posted by Puzzle Master (391 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say both.

#21 Posted by VanTesla (511 posts) - - Show Bio

They would have to reboot the MUA after the craptastic MUA2 or just ignore that game and only go by the first game. X-Men 1 and 2 where great and if they made a number three it should come with a story so far kinda thing.
#22 Posted by FemmeFatale (242 posts) - - Show Bio

X-MEN LEGENDS 3!!!!!!!!!

#23 Edited by _slim_ (15056 posts) - - Show Bio

MUA3.

#24 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Legends 3 with a better combat and adventuring/exploration system so characters like Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, Northstar and etc can get a chance to shine.

#25 Posted by fodigg (6155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
X-men Legends 100%.
#26 Posted by Manchine (4257 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Ultimate Allaince I would get Xmen Legands I wouldn't get. 
#27 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13857 posts) - - Show Bio

both
#28 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13857 posts) - - Show Bio
@VanTesla said:
They would have to reboot the MUA after the craptastic MUA2 or just ignore that game and only go by the first game. X-Men 1 and 2 where great and if they made a number three it should come with a story so far kinda thing.

why would they have to reboot it?
#29 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Alliance, you get both X-Men characters and others. Not as many X-Men characters, but enough.
#30 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3800 posts) - - Show Bio

either would be AMAZING 
but I think I'd prefer MUA3 
if they did another XML, I would hope they'd also include a few New Mutants, X-force and X-Factor members too
#31 Posted by FearTheLiving (4693 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, I would much rather see something new. Marvel needs a game like Batman, take a character or character team and make a really great game around them, not just a beat-em up where all the moves look slightly different.

#32 Posted by riri4life (7180 posts) - - Show Bio

Legends, but a MUA3 is much more likely to happen at this point.

#33 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Both, but we've been waiting for XML3 for too long.  

Off all the XML's and MUA's, XML2 did it the best:  
- A cast you cared about 
-An epic, somewhat original story  
-A variety of bosses, mini-bosses, and enemies
-Tons of gameplay including Danger Room missions 
-Skins up the wazoo with no consequences on which one you wear (my biggest problem with MUA) 
-Tons of powers, abilities, and customizable stats and gear 
-Great voice acting 
-Extremely challenging if you play on the right difficulty 
-Health Packs and no block buttons > Health orbs and game-breaking block buttons 

#34 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Emma is playable, either. Saying as Destiny crushed my dreams... >_>

#35 Posted by jubilee042 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

CAN'T CHOOSE WHICH SO  HARD 

#36 Posted by ReVamp (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

MUA. I didn't like XML2 all that much. Only XML I played... If they do one this gen though... I mighet change my mind.
#37 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

MUA3 please

#38 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to get my wolvie on. but since hes in both......... x-men legends

#39 Posted by oldgum (323 posts) - - Show Bio

What this kind of games suck is that finishing optional mission can do you no good, fix this and whatever.

#40 Posted by ntb1124 (964 posts) - - Show Bio

How funny I just bought the X-Men Legends because I was apparently living under a Rock and never played it so I dusted off the PS2 and ordered Legends from Amazon, should be here next week.....

I would go for either I love the MUA games, even though I feel like they did half @ssed job on part 2....

#41 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11249 posts) - - Show Bio

Both :-).

#42 Posted by White Mage (18056 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
Both :-).
Hey.................you can't do that...............pick a side!  lol
#43 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11249 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage
LOL....welcome back :-)! Nice avi by the way...Omahyra's gorgeous. <holding the sides of my head>..."can't..."decide". I liked Legends 1 (2 was OK) more than both MUA 1 and 2 but I really liked MUA2's Civil War story and I loved Storm's powers in this game than any other (except her melee enhancements were not that impressive). If I HAD to pick, then I would take Legends 3 over MUA 3....but I want both >:-P cuz I'm greedy like that.
#44 Posted by White Mage (18056 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
@White Mage
LOL....welcome back :-)! Nice avi by the way...Omahyra's gorgeous. <holding the sides of my head>..."can't..."decide". I liked Legends 1 (2 was OK) more than both MUA 1 and 2 but I really liked MUA2's Civil War story and I loved Storm's powers in this game than any other (except her melee enhancements were not that impressive). If I HAD to pick, then I would take Legends 3 over MUA 3....but I want both >:-P cuz I'm greedy like that.
Thank you! :)  I'm so glad there are other people in this world who know who she is.  And I completely agree, Legends 1 was my favorite, mainly because of the amount of characters, and the fact that the story was so in depth.  It was a true dream come true.
#45 Posted by John Valentine (16332 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Legends 3, straight down. 

#46 Posted by DjBest02 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Legends 3, no doubt. But no Brotherhood team-up. Just the X-Men.

Since we know that Cyclops, Wolverine, and Storm are going to be there, my other choice of characters would be: Emma Frost, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Psylocke, Beast, Iceman, Gambit, Rogue, Cannonball, Havok, Hellion, X-23, Dazzler, Pixie, Cable, Warpath, Archangel, Banshee, Armor, Kitty Pryde, Dust and Magma.

#47 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to have both please

#48 Posted by BlackArmor (6139 posts) - - Show Bio

MUA3 but with many X-men

#49 Edited by poisonfleur (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

XL1 > XL2 > MUA > MUA2

X-men Destiny = Hot Garbage.

#50 Edited by Girth (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men Legends 3 for PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.