Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men First Class Sequel begins shooting in January

• 50 results
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

Heat Vision reports that Twentieth Century Fox plans on beginning the shoot for its sequel in January, meaning that there will be no conflict over Jennifer Lawrence with Lionsgate over the filming of the Hunbger Games sequel Catching Fire.

The trade says that Fox was originally planning on filming the Matthew Vaughn-directed "X-Men" follow-up this fall, which would have conflicted with Lawrence's  Catching Fire a movie Lionsgate is targeting for an August-September start date. If that had happened, however, Fox would have won out considering the studio would have been able to exercise the sequel option on her contract, which she signed before her "Hunger Games" deal.

Lawrence will reprise her role of Mystique and is expected to be joined again by the likes of James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne, January Jones, Nicholas Hoult, Caleb Landry Jones and Lucas Till.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

I'm not particularly excited for it. Where can the story go? 

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By moywar700

@Illuminatus said:

Stories write themselves, my only guess magneto and his team will upset the relationships with mutants and humans while the x-men will try to stop him. I remember on an article g-man wrote where he said that there will be a villain that's on par with magneto.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Illuminatus said:
    lots of places, the X-Men weren't even technically X-Men in the first movie..they were just random assembled mutants who wound up fighting evil mutants...
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
    @moywar700 said:

@Illuminatus said:

Stories write themselves, my only guess magneto and his team will upset the relationships with mutants and humans while the x-men will try to stop him. I remember on an article g-man wrote where he said that there will be a villain that's on par with magneto.

Ugh. Sounds like yet another film where Magneto is the villain. Does Hollywood not realize that the X-Men have numerous villains more interesting than Magneto? 

@cattlebattle said:
    @Illuminatus said:
    lots of places, the X-Men weren't even technically X-Men in the first movie..they were just random assembled mutants who wound up fighting evil mutants...
    Evil is a point of view. Magneto and Co. see themselves as the good guys.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Illuminatus said:
    You know what I meant    -__-
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
    @cattlebattle said:
    @Illuminatus said:
    You know what I meant    -__-
    Yeah, sorta. :P 

Still, I'm just not really interested in seeing another Xavier vs. Lensherr film. I'm just glad that Wolverine really doesn't have anything to do with them.
    Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

@Illuminatus said:

@moywar700 said:

@Illuminatus said:

Ugh. Sounds like yet another film where Magneto is the villain. Does Hollywood not realize that the X-Men have numerous villains more interesting than Magneto?

@cattlebattle said:
    @Illuminatus said:

Maybe this film will bring about someone who conflicts with both Xavier and Magneto's plans, just like X2. I feel there wasn't much to their friendship in First Class, which was my only issue with the movie.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
    @sesquipedalophobe said:

Maybe this film will bring about someone who conflicts with both Xavier and Magneto's plans, just like X2. I feel there wasn't much to their friendship in First Class, which was my only issue with the movie.

If that is the case, then I'm hoping for Sinister and the Sentinels.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Illuminatus said:
    @cattlebattle said:

Yeah, sorta. :P  Still, I'm just not really interested in seeing another Xavier vs. Lensherr film. I'm just glad that Wolverine really doesn't have anything to do with them.
    Oh, I agree, I would love to see someone else be the main villain. It has to do with contracts. in the first X-Men film series they signed Ian Mckellan on for three films..so they kind of had to use him in some capacity, 
    I believe with these films, which didn't have an inclusive 3 movie deal apparently, they figured Fassbender was basically the star of the first one....so I guess the old adage "If it ain't broke don't fix it" applies
    TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
    @cattlebattle said:
    @Illuminatus said:
    @cattlebattle said:

Yeah, sorta. :P  Still, I'm just not really interested in seeing another Xavier vs. Lensherr film. I'm just glad that Wolverine really doesn't have anything to do with them.
    Oh, I agree, I would love to see someone else be the main villain. It has to do with contracts. in the first X-Men film series they signed Ian Mckellan on for three films..so they kind of had to use him in some capacity,  I believe with these films, which didn't have an inclusive 3 movie deal apparently, they figured Fassbender was basically the star of the first one....so I guess the old adage "If it ain't broke don't fix it" applies
    You have a point there, but contracts shomtracts. Try and make an innovative film instead of just pandering to the masses with the same stories over and over again.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Illuminatus said:
    @cattlebattle said:

You have a point there, but contracts shomtracts. Try and make an innovative film instead of just pandering to the masses with the same stories over and over again.
    It can feel like that, I for one really enjoy the X-men films (some more than others if ya know what I mean) but I feel the first 2 had very different feels to them. First Class I also thought was different as it was more focused on Xavier and Magneto than Wolverine and humanity hating them.

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@

Yeah, that was one of the problems I had with First Class too, one of the most reiterated points in the original X-Men films (and comics) is that Xavier and Magneto were friends for a real long time, decades presumably.......and in First Class they apparently know each other for a couple of days before splitting. 

Personally if someone that I knew for about a week was kind of responsible for crippling me...I'd be kind of mad
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By BatteredArmor

Then......all hope has been lost

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Blood1991

@BlackArmor said:

So much for an X-Men movie that makes since with their history....

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By Gambit1024

I'm looking forward to it. I totally forgot the girl who played Katniss was Mystique. Huh. 

Anyway, the story could go anywhere. I mean, they have decades to explore, countless characters to establish and introduce, and numerous villains to fight (even though I'm still totally ok with Magneto) 

As far as I'm concerned, all I want is Michael Fassbender to be Magneto forever. If he's involved, I'll follow this franchise to the end.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceIMC

I'm thinking there's going to be a threat that Xavier and Magneto need to work together to solve. I also want Kevin Bacon to show up as Mr. Sinister and say that Sebastian Shaw was a construct. And maybe have Gambit as another construct but turns against his creator and goes good.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gambit1024
    @PrinceIMC said:
    I'm thinking there's going to be a threat that Xavier and Magneto need to work together to solve. I also want Kevin Bacon to show up as Mr. Sinister and say that Sebastian Shaw was a construct. And maybe have Gambit as another construct but turns against his creator and goes good.
    This would be so awesome.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Gambit1024 said:
    @PrinceIMC said:
    That's been my idea ever since I saw the movie. Same as if they ever made X-Men 4 I wanted it to be about depowered Magneto searching for his daughter Lorna and trying to get his hands on the mutant making machine from the first X-Men to repower himself and anyone else that lost their powers because of those darts in X-Men: Last Stand.
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gambit1024
    @PrinceIMC: Dude, I've been saying for years now that Bacon would be the perfect Sinister, lol. Adding Gambit to the mix would be even cooler, but then you'll never get to see him and Rogue get together (but then again, that hope was lost since that mess of a Wolverine movie). That seems like a pretty cool idea for X4, but I think it's safe to say X4 will never happen. X3 kind of ruined things. Still though, I wonder when they'll ever introduce any of Magneto's kids. Has it ever been established if Fox owns Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch? I mean, yeah, they're mutants, but they're also Avengers.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Mercy_

MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Gambit1024: Well here's hoping with the First Class sequel they reboot a bit more. Bring in the other early X-Men, who cares if they were in the first X-Men movies? This should be a whole new series. Yeah X4 should never happen, just between X3 and First Class that was my thought. I think since they're mutants and Magneto's kids Fox gets first crack at them. Can they even say mutant in the mainstream Marvel movies?
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gambit1024
    @PrinceIMC: Personally, I want Cyclops, Iceman, Angel, Colossus and Storm to get another shot in the First Class franchise. They were incredibly butchered in any/all movies they've been in. I think that First Class was supposed to be a reboot of the whole X-Men franchise, which is for the better because the other X-Men movies weren't that great. I mean, the only really good X-Men movie was X2, and when you compare it to other superhero movies as of late, it was just sort of... ok. I think that it makes the most sense that Fox gets Quicksilver, but I can see them fighting over the rights for Scarlet Witch (she was always more of an Avenger, anyway). If Disney can say "mutant", they haven't yet. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to though. It's just a word.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Gambit1024: I'd love to see all the characters you mentioned, but slowly over time. They do already have a cast from the first one. They don't have to use them all but hopefully most of them, then they can introduce a few more each movie. The badguys I could take or leave, so long as they have Mystique and Magneto. Fox sued over the name of the tv show Mutant X because it had the word mutant in the title and they had the X-Men franchise. But then again it was in the title. Thing is its hard to split up characters like that. To studio execs Scarlet Witch is Magneto's daughter no matter what team she's been associated with most or how late of an addition it was to the character. Maybe if someone retcons it in the comics we can have a chance.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention for my 2nd First Class movie idea have Cortez, another of Sinister's constructs infiltrate Magneto's brotherhood too. There was always something about that guy in the comics that made me think he should have been working for Sinister.
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gambit1024
    @PrinceIMC: Oh, I don't want them all at once either. I'm just saying that they need a decent shot. Personally, I'd wait to introduce them (especially Cyclops) at the end of this trilogy, so he can lead his own team in the next trilogy. Let's face it: as long as Fox can pump out these movies, they'll never become Marvel property again. I didn't know that about the show, but like you said, that's probably because of the title. I'm sure if they just say the word casually without mentioning any specific names, they could get away with it. Makes sense about Scarlet Witch though, which kind of sucks because I'd've wanted to see her and Vision onscreen at the same time in a future Avengers movie. 

I've said it a billion times and I'll say it again: Magneto can and should be in every one of these movies. He's too good of a character to be left out. Mystique is give or take. Sabretooth would be an interesting pick to side with Sinister, with him being on the Marauders with Gambit and all that. I don't know too much about Cortez, though. Oh! What about Unis? I bet he'd make a good lacky.
    moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By moywar700

bump

MyraMyraMyra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MyraMyraMyra

I wish they hadn't rushed things at the end of First Class. They turned Magneto and Xavier into enemies and Mystique and Magneto into partners within minutes with very little motivation. I think it was a disappointing ending for an otherwise great movie, and having the characters change sides all of a sudden also destroyed all the possibilities of exploring interesting things like the friendship between Erik and Charles and Magneto's descent into villainhood in the possible sequel. Maybe it was just that they weren't absolutely sure whether there was going to be a sequel and wanted to wrap things up just in case.

I think that Xavier & Erik friendship was one of the best and most interesting things about the movie, so I hope that they'll still be friends in the sequel, even though Erik has already become Magneto. I'm also hoping that Magneto will not be the main villain of this movie because I'm hoping he'll be portrayed as a semi-hero for the most part of the film. And there are plenty of other villain in the series to choose from anyways (Sinister, Sinister, Sinister!).

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
    @Illuminatus said:
    @moywar700 said:

@Illuminatus said:

No way. Magneto's, like, the most interesting guy ever. What's wrong with you?

Nah, I totally respect you. Also, I wouldn't want to see them beat up Michael Fass. He was my favorite part of the first one, besides the Wolverine cameo.

tis_blackwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By tis_blackwater

Personally: i think that there is alot they can do with the story and for villain i thinking Mr. Sinister...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Mercy_ said:

MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this except even less enthusiastic

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cattlebattle
    @BlackArmor said:

I'm sensing you didn't like the first one....
    Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Video_Martian

Awesome, I really liked the 1st movie. Will be watching this, although I do agree that they should use a different villain for the sequel, like Mr. Sinister.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BatteredArmor

@cattlebattle: Yeah I was hoping they would reboot again and make "The Wolverine" a separate franchise. I guess there have been worse X-men movies than first class but not many imo.......

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Awh yay.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cattlebattle
    @BlackArmor said:

@cattlebattle: Yeah I was hoping they would reboot again and make "The Wolverine" a separate franchise. I guess there have been worse X-men movies than first class but not many imo.......

I think X-Men, X2, and First Class were all great, well done films...even if you have a problem with character usage I think people can still appreciate the acting, cinematography, attention to detail, dialogue, story etc... 

I would like a reboot, but only if it dealt with a really good storyline, otherwise, I like the original stuff the movies usually propose
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BatteredArmor

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

I think X-Men, X2, and First Class were all great, well done films...even if you have a problem with character usage I think people can still appreciate the acting, cinematography, attention to detail, dialogue, story etc... I would like a reboot, but only if it dealt with a really good storyline, otherwise, I like the original stuff the movies usually propose

I liked the acting.....of 2 actors.....when I went to see it I felt like Prof X and Magneto carried the whole thing and everything else struck me as average or below. I understand why people like it and I admit to bias because of character use but I honestly don't feel like it was good enough to justify the creative liberty they took. I liked it better than Origins but that was it.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cattlebattle
    @BlackArmor said:

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

I liked the acting.....of 2 actors.....when I went to see it I felt like Prof X and Magneto carried the whole thing and everything else struck me as average or below. I understand why people like it and I admit to bias because of character use but I honestly don't feel like it was good enough to justify the creative liberty they took. I liked it better than Origins but that was it.

Yeah, First Class was kind of carried by Mcavoy and Fassbender, Bacon always plays a good villain but the younger actors were a bit lacking...I was thinking more of the original two films.

I'm actually a big X-men fan and  honestly don't t mind the creative liberties they take, the actual history of the X-Men is so convoluted, I prefer a more realistic, straight forward version. Sure, not everything in the films is perfect, but I think they're better than about 80% of all comic films. People make a big deal about the Marvel Studio films...I think its just fan worship though, people are just happy to see their favorite characters on film, the stories are predictable and forced most of the time so they can feel more like the comic....and yet, fans will still complain LOL
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BatteredArmor

@cattlebattle: The X history is certainly convoluted but not unworkable to the point of changing up things like First Class did. I was majorly underwhelmed by it and place it on the level of Green Lantern. I think people give First Class more credit than the Marvel Studios movies, at least that's what I've seen sure Cap Ironman and Thor were a little predictable but not much more than 1st class if you think your way through the movie while watching it and I think that the Marvel Studios movies have more positive aspects than First Class that relied almost solely on 2 or at times 3 actors. Honestly I enjoyed X3 more than first class simply because it was so bad that it was interesting but First Class has never hit me more than meh

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#39  Edited By papad1992

@PrinceIMC said:

@Gambit1024 said:
    @PrinceIMC said:
    That's been my idea ever since I saw the movie. Same as if they ever made X-Men 4 I wanted it to be about depowered Magneto searching for his daughter Lorna and trying to get his hands on the mutant making machine from the first X-Men to repower himself and anyone else that lost their powers because of those darts in X-Men: Last Stand.

That actually sounds like a really great X4 movie!! Could be a step up from that extremely disappointing X-Men the last stand movie and the wolverine one!! On the Xavier school side of the movie it could focus on the younger generation and such while (like u said) on Magneto's side it could focus on him trying to find his long lost daughter and a repowerment machine!!

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rickbarry

January Jones!? Ugh, I no like. Hunger games girl also played a very forgettable Mystique.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cattlebattle
    @PrinceIMC said:
    @Gambit1024 said:
    @PrinceIMC said:
    I was reading your conversation....gotta admit, good stuff, 

I thought Sebastian Shaw in First Class was supposed to be Shaw/Sinister mash up....he has a lot more in common with Sinister anyways. The obsession with genetics, having more than one identity, his color scheme as he would have a dark blue or black suit with a red tie or red ascot on usually, his eyes even turn red briefly when he is absorbing the bullets when he breaks into the government facility, hell...Riptide was even one of his henchmen.

So, Sinister having Shaw as one of his proxies is a great idea
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @cattlebattle said:
    @PrinceIMC said:
    @Gambit1024 said:
    @PrinceIMC said:
    I was reading your conversation....gotta admit, good stuff,   I thought Sebastian Shaw in First Class was supposed to be Shaw/Sinister mash up....he has a lot more in common with Sinister anyways. The obsession with genetics, having more than one identity, his color scheme as he would have a dark blue or black suit with a red tie or red ascot on usually, his eyes even turn red briefly when he is absorbing the bullets when he breaks into the government facility, hell...Riptide was even one of his henchmen.   So, Sinister having Shaw as one of his proxies is a great idea
    And his whole touching and exploding things was a bit more Gambit than Sebastian Shaw. I kinda hope that in the Nazi camp it was Sinister (where he displayed no powers) but something happened so he started making constructs for people like Erik to hunt down. Give each proxy a mutant power from a pool of mutant abilities he's cataloged to have them assemble mutants. So in a sequel he plants one in Magneto's brotherhood and one in Xavier's X-Men. That's how I would write it anyway.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cattlebattle
    @PrinceIMC said:
    And his whole touching and exploding things was a bit more Gambit than Sebastian Shaw. I kinda hope that in the Nazi camp it was Sinister (where he displayed no powers) but something happened so he started making constructs for people like Erik to hunt down. Give each proxy a mutant power from a pool of mutant abilities he's cataloged to have them assemble mutants. So in a sequel he plants one in Magneto's brotherhood and one in Xavier's X-Men. That's how I would write it anyway.
    Yeah...that was yet another thing he had in common with Sinister over Shaw, he was a Nazi...forgot that one. His ability touch and make things explode was derived from his absorption abilities..he was just dealing out the effects of what he took in, well, thats how I thought it worked anyways

Dude, are you a writer?? because those are some good ideas you just blerted out there. I agree with what you guys were saying, Gambit should have been a mole on the X-Men, that was actually the original intention for him in the comics, I don't know if he was supposed to be working for Sinister though, that was never folloed through with and sort of retconned into his Mutant Massacre participation
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @cattlebattle said:
    @PrinceIMC said:
    Yeah...that was yet another thing he had in common with Sinister over Shaw, he was a Nazi...forgot that one. His ability touch and make things explode was derived from his absorption abilities..he was just dealing out the effects of what he took in, well, thats how I thought it worked anyways Dude, are you a writer?? because those are some good ideas you just blerted out there. I agree with what you guys were saying, Gambit should have been a mole on the X-Men, that was actually the original intention for him in the comics, I don't know if he was supposed to be working for Sinister though, that was never folloed through with and sort of retconned into his Mutant Massacre participation
    Yeah it's just in the comics his absorbing abilities just made him stronger, the making things explode thing was kinda new and just kept reminding me of Gambit the whole time.  I'd like to be a writer, I think I'm a good idea guy but have trouble following through, I always get distracted and move on to something else. I've only really started writing regularly in the past few months in the fan-fiction board here. Though for like ten years I was involved with a text based RPG mostly comic related that helped me get better. I may never make money at it but I enjoy doing it. Yeah exactly, Gambit as a traitor or spy is exactly how they should handle it. And if Magneto was kinda the 'Wolverine' of First Class then Gambit could totally fill that role in a sequel.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cattlebattle
    @PrinceIMC said:
    @cattlebattle said:

Yeah it's just in the comics his absorbing abilities just made him stronger, the making things explode thing was kinda new and just kept reminding me of Gambit the whole time.  I'd like to be a writer, I think I'm a good idea guy but have trouble following through, I always get distracted and move on to something else. I've only really started writing regularly in the past few months in the fan-fiction board here. Though for like ten years I was involved with a text based RPG mostly comic related that helped me get better. I may never make money at it but I enjoy doing it. Yeah exactly, Gambit as a traitor or spy is exactly how they should handle it. And if Magneto was kinda the 'Wolverine' of First Class then Gambit could totally fill that role in a sequel.
    His dispersion of absorbed power was different, yes, a factor I actually didn't like. I just always liked how comic Shaw was just sort of an untouchable bully but he could be stopped somehow, I thought he kind of had to much power in the movie to be honest. I rather liked the visual effect though, he was almost like a tuning fork vibrating to the powers he was absorbing, I guess it would have looked silly if he grew muscles and gained mass like in the comics

I like to write, I have never really tried any RPG stuff, I am the same as you pretty much....lose concentration on the follow through in light of something else LOL.
    RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RogueOracle

Awesome, but I want Polaris to join.

Since Havok is on the team, could we get a Polaris/Havok romance going? I mean the Moira and Charles romance was cute but rather dry.

TheGremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheGremlin

@PrinceIMC said:

@Gambit1024 said:
    @PrinceIMC said:

That would actually be a pretty good plot point for First Class. Magneto and Mystique popped out a kid or two and one or both of them get kidnapped. Mystique asks Charles for help and they get together and kick the bad guys (Please god let it be Sinister) ass. Theres one thing I wanna know if they put Angel Salvadore in there are they gonna put that abomination Beak in there too? What about their monstrous insectoid offspring?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jeanroygrant

Sounds cool.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By moywar700

I wouldn't be surprised if mystique got the most character development because the actress that plays her got popular through the hunger games.

a0040pc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By a0040pc

Great I loved the previous film.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.