Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men: First Class Reading Order

Avatar image for theindigoeffect
    TheIndigoEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheIndigoEffect

I entered the the title above into the forum search engine, and I didn't see any threads on that particular topic. If you could, please provide me with the reading order of the X-Men: First Class trade paperbacks; I am not collecting the single issues. Not all of the books have a volume number that I could find on Amazon, and some of them deal specifically with Wolverine or the Uncanny X-Men, which I am not against collecting. Also, if there are any spin-off volumes, please include those as well; if you could identify which volumes are spin-offs and which aren't, that would also be beneficial. I was able to locate volumes one through three of X-Men: First Class, but I don't know if there any volumes that are situated between them, nor do I know the order of the volumes that proceed after the third volume. I'll try to answer any questions if you need clarification. I've listed the cover art for volumes one through three below. Thanks in advance!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
    TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Publications

• X-Men: First Class (vol. 1) (8-issue limited series, September 2006 - April 2007)
    • X-Men: First Class Special (one-shot, May 2007)
    • X-Men: First Class (vol. 2) #1-16 (ongoing series, June 2007 - November 2008)
    • Giant Size X-Men: First Class #1 (one-shot, November 2008)
    • X-Men: First Class Finals #1-4 (February - May 2009)
    • Giant Size Uncanny X-Men: First Class #1 (one-shot, August 2009)
    • Uncanny X-Men: First Class #1-8 (September 2009 - April 2010)
    • Wolverine: First Class #1-21 (ongoing series, May 2008 - January 2010)
    • Weapon X: First Class #1-3 (January - March 2009)
    • Weapon X: First Class Gambit #1

Trade Paperbacks

1. Tomorrow's Brightest: X-Men: First Class vol. 1 #1-8
    2. Mutant Mayhem: X-Men: First Class vol. 2 #1-5 and Special
    3. Band of Brothers: X-Men: First Class vol. 2 #6-10
    4. The Wonder Years: X-Men: First Class vol. 2 #11-16 and Giant-Size X-Men: First Class #1
    5. Finals: X-Men: First Class Finals #1-4 and Giant-Size X-Men vol. 1 #1
    6. Hated And Feared: Giant-Size Uncanny X-Men: First Class and Uncanny X-Men: First Class #1-4
    7. Knights Of Hykon: Uncanny X-Men: First Class #5-8
    8. The Rookie: Wolverine: First Class #1-4, plus a classic Wolverine reprint
    9. To Russia, With Love: Wolverine: First Class #5-8, and Uncanny X-Men #139-140
    10. Wolverine-By-Night: Wolverine: First Class #9-12
    11. Ninjas, Gods And Divas: Wolverine: First Class #13-16, and FCBD 2009
    12. Class Actions: Wolverine: First Class #17-21

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_First_Class_(comics)#Publications

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.