Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men: First Class (Compair, which one is better?)

SpidyMan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpidyMan23

I have seen X-Men: First Class and thought it was a pretty good movie. It covers up everything that I needed to know in the past. For some reason though, the movie seemed to have used too much slow motion and the powers seemed to be slow a bit. Like for example: when they use their powers, it seems like the process of it was kind of slow. Not too bad of slow process, but it does bug me a bit. Acting was alright, I mean - the best actor was probably Magneto. However, after watching this, I wasn't sure which movie was better. Wolverine or First Class. Wolverine had more emotions and First Class had more action. Which one did you think was better or what seems better?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

LOL...Wolverine was terrible, First Class was a great movie.

Seriously the dialouge and plot of Wolverine could have been easily substituted for an 80's Jean Claude Van Damme movie. In fact Schwarzzenegers "Commando" had the same plot.

At least First Class (while not 100% accurate in the characters origins and ages) still got the powers right. Wolverine took a giant crap on the X-Men mythos.

As for emotion First Class was way deeper, The parts with Magneto learning to control his abilities and the end where Charles is shot was way better than anything Wolverine offered.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

First Class didn't make me want to sear shut my tear-ducts with a burning rod made of the adamantium covered bones of the director and producers.  

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl

X-Men: First Class was by far a lot better Wolverine. 

@cattlebattle said:

LOL...Wolverine was terrible, First Class was a great movie. At least First Class (while not 100% accurate in the characters origins and ages) still got the powers right. Wolverine took a giant crap on the X-Men mythos.  As for emotion First Class was way deeper, The parts with Magneto learning to control his abilities and the end where Charles is shot was way better than anything Wolverine offered.
    Agreed :]
    Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By Dracade102
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    X-Men: First Class was by far a lot better Wolverine. 

@cattlebattle said:
    LOL...Wolverine was terrible, First Class was a great movie. At least First Class (while not 100% accurate in the characters origins and ages) still got the powers right. Wolverine took a giant crap on the X-Men mythos.  As for emotion First Class was way deeper, The parts with Magneto learning to control his abilities and the end where Charles is shot was way better than anything Wolverine offered.
    Agreed :]
    Second.
    SpidyMan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpidyMan23

Wolverine was seriously terrible? I thought it was pretty good. It's a movie that shows you how Wolverine got that metal inside his body. It was quite interesting.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @SpidyMan23 said:
    Wolverine was seriously terrible? I thought it was pretty good. It's a movie that shows you how Wolverine got that metal inside his body. It was quite interesting.
    It was seriously terrible.

First Class was the superior movie.
    ZacCooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZacCooper
    @cattlebattle said:

Best way of putting it .

@SpidyMan23 said: 

Wolverine had more emotons 

I think the only emotion created in this film was the anger from the fans towards this movie. 

Barakapool lol.
    Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000
    @SpidyMan23 said:
    lolwhut?
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thunderscream

Watching Wolverine made me so mad I wanted to punch a baby.

Compared to Wolverine, First Class is a masterpiece. That being said, I was still a bit disappointed at the choppy editing of XFC, but I'm a picky b*tch

SpidyMan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SpidyMan23

I probably haven't seen Wolverine in a while then. I've only watched it once and that was two years ago I think.

monico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By monico
    @Thunderscream: I agree. Not about punching a baby. Wolverines movie was bad. i actually think every single x-men movie was bad except first class. first class was awesome. i walked into the theater already hating the movie and walked out enjoying it. i had my doubts, especially not having cyclops, jean grey, ice man or angel in it. the movie still had its flaws but youre right compared to wolverines movies its a classic. wolverine is such a great character, he deserves to be in a better movie, all the x-men do.
    tbone1225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By tbone1225

Wolverine had more emotions?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.