X MEN FIRST CLASS 2

#1 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Right, anyone heard any news about any new characters/villains to be added to the roster in the upcoming sequel? As usual, tell us who you'd like to see on the screen too! I would actually really like to see Rockslide, he gets so little publicity for being a great character!

#2 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Sinister in Vietnam.

#3 Posted by spiderman20991992 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanted to see the actual first class in the first one. you know cyclops, jean, beast, iceman and angel. i know it wouldn't have made sense with the rest of the x-men movies, but still.

#4 Posted by The_Tree (7464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Mr Sinister in Vietnam.

I love this.

#5 Edited by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, Cyclops, Rogue, A better actress for Emma???

#6 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this can be seen as a reboot, I'd like to see the original five class members: Bobby, Hank, Jean, Scott and Warren. Maybe at some point, showing that Wolverine is now with a canadian team of agents and mention other mutants, such as Ororo and James, that have been encountered since then.

#7 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Yeah I watched it again the other day and miss jones was either badly directed or had no interest in the part watching her face was like looking at a block of wood.

It would be nice to see wolverine origins tied into these so maybe the next class well have the kids xavier saved.

#8 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels?

#9 Edited by Rickbarry (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53: It has nothing to do with the director. If you've seen her on Madmen she acts the exact same way. Robot actress with huge boobs.

#10 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman20991992 said:

i wanted to see the actual first class in the first one. you know cyclops, jean, beast, iceman and angel. i know it wouldn't have made sense with the rest of the x-men movies, but still.

i agree. unfortunately, like you say, it wouldn't happen because it doesn't fit. i still think they need to reboot.

#11 Posted by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman20991992 said:

That is what they should have done, but no we have to stick with this weird timeline.

#12 Posted by spiderman20991992 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Girth:

haha they've effed it all up!

#13 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7837 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to see Nightcrawler again.

#14 Posted by SoA (4836 posts) - - Show Bio

@Girth: that was good and exactly why i didnt want to but eventually did see first class.

#15 Posted by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

@poisonfleur said:

Yeah I watched it again the other day and miss jones was either badly directed or had no interest in the part watching her face was like looking at a block of wood.

It would be nice to see wolverine origins tied into these so maybe the next class well have the kids xavier saved.

LOL! That is so, so, so very true! Although I kind don't know how they could tie Wolverine Origins in.. considering every movie contradicts each other (Origins being the most contradicting). I actually liked Emma better in the Wolverine movie. At least they got her diamond skin right. lol

#16 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentinels or Purifiers

#17 Posted by mr_gone (218 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd like to see more x-women. I think polaris could be really cool, or a younger storm. Also, forge would rock pretty hard.

#18 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

this version of the x-men needs to die.... like all the movie versions. Except the animated ones.

#19 Posted by AcePace (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet witch.

#20 Posted by PurpleFeather738 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman20991992:Yeah me too! It frustrates me to see all the mistakes they have made with the past X-Men films but I think that First Class was a step in the right direction.

#21 Posted by Onemoreposter (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

My X-film wishlist:

1. SENTINELS!! We've had 5 films now and not a single sentinel (besides the the head in the danger room). First class 2 should really have a scene akin to that in the opening arch of Ultimate X-Men with Magneto reprogramming a host of sentinels.

2. The Savage Land. The place is just awesome. Plus I would mind a little Shanna action, hubba hubba. (...and I guess Ka-zar's alight too)

3. The Shi'ar Empire. Lilandra can keep Charles company and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see some Kallark action.

4. Pietro and Wanda. Whether it's in the Avengers or the X-Men, these two need to turn up, and soon.

#22 Posted by funkyfiction (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: I think that the last two ones should be in the movie. But I mostly vote for Pietro and Wanda, I just really like the fact that Magneto actually has kids that went and joined the Avengers, or if they don't have the two of them in the movie, they should atleast set up the possibility that they exist but introducing their mother.

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

The orginal Ultimate line up minus Wolverine would be amazing.

#24 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also like to see more creativity with their use of powers and a sense of exhilaration when they use them. Actually seeing a telepath re-wire people's brains, possess people or mess with their senses would awesome. I know the actors don't have much to work with in this type of movie, but they tend to over-act the use of powers because of the direction. The refreshing thing about "The Avengers", "Iron Man", "Thor" and even the "Fantastic Four" was that the heroes didn't have to try hard to use their abilities; their skills and powers seemed to come naturally to them versus the moments of silence or constipated glare that was used in the first few X-Men films and to a lesser extent "First Class".

#25 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Mr Sinister in Vietnam.

This would be great. Get some Karma up in that.

....and Psylocke because I need her in a film.

#26 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: They aren't going to reestablish old characters maybe they'll do Kitty Pryde

#27 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_gone: Polaris, Forge, Bishop, Cable. BRING BACK THE BAMFing 90's

#28 Posted by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog: Yes! Psylocke in XTLS had no part!! (But still more lines than Colossus!! LMAO)

@RUKM: Can't a boy dream!? It's been two movies and I haven't gotten my Storm fix. And it's been 5 movies and I still haven't gotten my Rogue fix. Alright what about Psylocke?

#29 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio
@poisonfleur Psylocke could be done the 3rd didn't establish new characters part of the reason why it sucked
#30 Posted by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM said:

@poisonfleur Psylocke could be done the 3rd didn't establish new characters part of the reason why it sucked

Awwwhh.. I liked the 3rd one. Although the film felt painfully rushed. I think if they took the time to do it right it would have been better. My only main issues with the third movie is how the Phoenix was portrayed, Wolverine's major spotlight, & Cyclops and Rogue being useless (can't blame X3 for that. They kinda were for the entire series).

I LOVE the fight at Jean's house, the cameos, the villains, the cure plot mixed with the phoenix saga, Kitty, Angel, and BEAST! And Halle didn't suck as Storm in this film-- & you know I got my Storm fix!!! Her fight scenes were the best!

#31 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: The whole film was cameo after cameo. X2 was the film for wolverine so to keep focusing on him was dumb.SUPERRUSHED as well.

They need an apocalypse Xfilm with Archangel

#32 Posted by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM said:

@poisonfleur: The whole film was cameo after cameo. X2 was the film for wolverine so to keep focusing on him was dumb.SUPERRUSHED as well.

They need an apocalypse Xfilm with Archangel

OH YES! SO AGREED! If they do, I hope they take the X-men Evolution route on Apocalypse. I really liked that version of him.

#33 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh, First class was so good, but i want the rights back at MARVEL.

#34 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

A better written Emma???

Rewrote that a bit better :P

p.s. I'd like Polaris, and some Sentintels.

#35 Posted by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

@poisonfleur said:

A better written Emma???

Rewrote that a bit better :P

p.s. I'd like Polaris, and some Sentintels.

Agreed!! :)

Polaris would be interesting.

#36 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleFeather738 said:

@spiderman20991992:Yeah me too! It frustrates me to see all the mistakes they have made with the past X-Men films but I think that First Class was a step in the right direction.

Yeah,I just watched First Class today and it really causes me to wish that Matthew Vaughn directed the past movies.

#37 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

A friend of mine stated he'd like to see a nightcrawler baby bump.

#38 Posted by Trapaceira (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Queria atores melhores, o time feminino esta horrivel, em todos os filmes relacionados aos x-men

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.