X-Men Figurines/Figures

#1 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, guys, I didn't find a topic about this, so I decided to start one. Sorry if there's already one!
So, this is for us to post pictures of our X-Men figurines or action figures.
You can see my complete gallery here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/osvaldoeaf2/

#2 Posted by SC (13203 posts) - - Show Bio
@osvaldoeaf:  Wow, I have those, (CMFC figurines) but, I just wanted to comment on how great your photos are. I mean, the angles, and set up and so on, lightning. Just your overall photography skills lol  

Those team shots look especially great! 
#3 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Great pictures! I too collect the CMFC but I'm impressed with the pictures you took! very cool :) haha 
 It's 3:00AM right now... so when I get the chance tomorrow (which I will seeing as im jobless for the month!) i'll definitely post some pics :) 

#4 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome collection, I love the poses, formations you have them in ^__^ 

Scott and Emma are the only X-Men figures I currently have out on display, the rest are packed away, but you can see them up there.
#5 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Awesome collection, I love the poses, formations you have them in ^__^ 

Scott and Emma are the only X-Men figures I currently have out on display, the rest are packed away, but you can see them up there.
Bow to the collection!
#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446: =]
#7 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks a lot for your kind comments, guys...really means a lot!!
And beautiful collection, Hawkeye446!!

#8 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright! Took some photos! Here's my collection :)  

"The Collection"  
#9 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, pretty amazing stuff!!

#10 Posted by ZacCooper (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@IllyanaRasputin
Where did you get that Avengers-X-Men poster from?
#11 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZacCooper: I wish I could help you but I actually don't remember where I got it from!  I don't think I bought it though, I'm pretty sure it came with a purchase or something!
#12 Posted by BlueBox81 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Great collection - love the original X-men figurines!

#13 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Those X-men figures are AMAZING!!
#14 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@IllyanaRasputin said:

"The Collection"  
Holy crap on a cracker!!!! This collection is amazing!!!!
#15 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388:  haha thanks :D 
#16 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone remember the 90's X-men figures I used to love collecting them did right up until 95. They were great except some of them would break SOOOOOO easily, seriously my Icemans head fell off like 10 mins playing with him after I bought him. They came with a card as well. Loved them figures.

#17 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio

A few new ones!

#18 Posted by time (5066 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin said:

"The Collection"

For someone who doesn't like Jean Grey, your sure got a lot of action figures of her.

#19 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: I'm pretty sure I never said I hated Jean Grey, I just favour Emma Frost a lot better && if it's any of your concern every Jean Grey figure was a gift from my ex because they loved Jean Grey.

#20 Edited by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin: I'd be too tempted to take all their heads off with a BB gun, just for emotional closure, lol.

Here's a fairly recent (Have since acquired 4 new additions to the collection) photo of my 3.75" scale figures. I'll take a pic with my actual camera and not my phone tonight, and put that up for comparison. X-Men on the left, Avengers on the right, baddies in the middle.

#21 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

**sigh**

I so so so love these figurines. I always held back from buying any -- I would stand in front of display cases in stores and flex my fingers in and out of my palms and also walk slowly past booths set up at comic expos before tearing my eyes away from those pretty pretty statues....

I recently had an opportunity to get a whole gaggle of them at 40% off and it was the most difficult experience so far to not get them, lol. The CMFC ones are apparently discontinued which is too bad and makes me a bit antsy.

#22 Posted by stambo42 (161 posts) - - Show Bio

@osvaldoeaf said:

A few new ones!

Haha, I love how you can tell which era these groupings are from, I always thought the 1998-1999 team was a really great line up, even if the only story I particularly cared for during that time was the one with the evil sentient Cerebro. 1989-91 was pretty great too, and the stories tended to match as well. When is that top pink team from? is that Sage on the right? is that when Claremont came back in 2005ish

#23 Posted by GayNerd619 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I love seeing peoples collections. Here are a few of mine action figures, bust and statues.

#24 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@allthatsgeek: LOL <3

#25 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, stambo42 !! Thanks for the comment, man! Regarding your questions: yes, that is Sage. The team is from 2004's X-Men Reload. It's the team from Uncanny X-men, and yes, it's Claremont's come back, after the end of X-Treme X-men.

#26 Posted by Ouija (362 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

You're my heroes

#28 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome guys! I almost exclusively collect minimates, me and my bro. I have a lot of Dragon Ball figures and some some X-men action figures but ya mostly it is minimates. I will try get some photos up soon.

#30 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@osvaldoeaf: OMG. i want that PIXIE ONE!!!

#31 Posted by McKlayn (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

wow those are kind of cool :-p i havent bought anything like that since i was like 12 but they are still cool as shit lol

#32 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

My Emma Frost Collection -- I redesigned my room so I'll put pictures of my other stuff up soon -- Got a bunch of new Classic Marvel Figurines and a lot of MiniMates!

#33 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

..these aren't collections so much as they are shrines.

#36 Posted by jhazzroucher (16119 posts) - - Show Bio

@osvaldoeaf said:

Hey, guys, I didn't find a topic about this, so I decided to start one. Sorry if there's already one!
So, this is for us to post pictures of our X-Men figurines or action figures.
You can see my complete gallery here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/osvaldoeaf2/

I really love this Storm costume.

#37 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ouija: Your collection is breathtaking. Especially the Psylocke and Storm.

#38 Posted by poisonfleur (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the pics!

#39 Posted by Trapaceira (46 posts) - - Show Bio

A pouco tempo comecei a interessar por quadrinhos, mas estou afim de ter uma coleção, também.

#40 Posted by osvaldoeaf (10 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.