X-Men Days of Future Past cover question...

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always loved the X-Men Days of Future Past cover... just now that I'm looking at it, who do you think is the X-Man behind Logan's head and in the bottom left hand corner. Behind both Kitty and Logan I assume are Polaris and Havok. I was just wondering who do you guys think are hidden!?

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably some of the other All New All Different X-Men.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are next to their father.

I assume the rest are Sunfire, Polaris, and Havok.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12692 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992: There wasn't many X-Men at the time of its publication so its simple. 

Under Kittys hand and the title sequence...next to Banshee in clearer quality of the cover image you can see "vok"...its Havok
Next to that between Kittys legs..even in that image, you can see "ris"....obviously Polaris
 In better quality images of the cover, between Wolverines legs the letters "org" meaning its Forge at the bottom left

Rogue is suspiciously absent.
#5 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

neither Rogue nor Forge had appeared yet,

#6 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

on of thems polaris you can see the ris in her name

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@papad1992: There wasn't many X-Men at the time of its publication so its simple. Under Kittys hand and the title sequence...next to Banshee in clearer quality of the cover image you can see "vok"...its Havok Next to that between Kittys legs..even in that image, you can see "ris"....obviously Polaris In better quality images of the cover, between Wolverines legs the letters "org" meaning its Forge at the bottom left Rogue is suspiciously absent.

well next to magneto... when I see the pointy hair I assume it's Quicksilver, and besides him I initially thought it was Jean Grey but I'm thinking it's Scarlet Witch. That just leaves the bottom left hand X-Man... it could be Sunfire.

#8 Posted by poisonfleur (3026 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm looks like Kerry Washington in this pic. :3

Kitty looks a bit like Jenifer Lawrence. lol

(I know.. Random right?)

#9 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are next to their father.

I assume the rest are Sunfire, Polaris, and Havok.

I agree. Scarlet Witch's hair tends to look curlier than Marvel Girl and Polaris, so I'm pretty sure you are right and that Magneto is next to Quicksilver with Scarlet Witch to Wolverine's left.

#10 Posted by malfred (2 posts) - - Show Bio

MADROX

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.