Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-men being destroyed from the inside?

Avatar image for extrastupidsupersnitch
    extrastupidsupersnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have a question:
    I'm missing some of the legacy books (I got busy with other things). Am I right that Exodus put false memories in Xavier's brain in order to break up the X-men for good, from the inside?  I've done some reading about Exodus (I couldn't remember much about him). He's sadistical. I don't believe he healed Xavier out of kindness but maybe I'm wrong.

I'VE FOUND SOMETHING ELSE INTERESTING: From what I've read, it looks like, in an alternate reality, that Exodus won the fight against the Black Knight (killing Dane) right after he was altered by Apocolypse and then he saw an opportunity to flee with Sersi by controlling her mind and making her think that he was Dane (but he was really Bennet). Or, maybe he looked for the Black Knight after Magneto freed him? He then took over the Black Knight's life, calling himself Proctor, or so it looks like. Correct me if I'm wrong…he must of then scammed his way into the Eternal Family (what a social climber!) by controlling everyone around him with his telepathy. I think he pretended that the Eternal mind-meld gave him powers but he already had powers from Apocolypse. I don't believe Sersi left Proctor out of boredom. I bet he tried to take-over as leader of the Eternal family (by killing other Eternals?). Or maybe Sersi finally found out that he was Bennet (and was raping her), not Dane, and so she ran away from Proctor, leaving him with the whole mind-meld mental health issue.

Someone should fix whatever Apocolypse did to Exodus' brain...he's one deranged, power grasping, freak of nature.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

What alternate reality did Exodus run off with Sersi in? That is interesting.

extrastupidsupersnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just my guess that Proctor is Exodus. It seemed too obvious a plot that Exodus would help Xavier, by healing his brain (Bishop's handy-work), because all the readers would predict that he was up to no good, implanting false memories, and trying to make a bigger mess of remaining X-men. I started thinking that maybe Exodus wasn't so bad a guy and cared about Xavier for some reason and that there was more to this story (like I said, because the plot seems too obvious). Then when I read about the Black Knight (Exodus has a friend!) this lead me to read about Sersi and then I ended up reading all this ancient stuff about this mad man called Proctor, who looks a lot like Exodus (many of the same powers too). Who else could Proctor be?

extrastupidsupersnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From everything he's done in the past, I don't buy that he wanted Xavier to lead the Acolytes.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

My brain hurts after reading all that, lol.  I don't really know or care about Exodus, don't really find him very interesting.  Maybe he just figured he could manipulate Xavier's mind if he rebuilt it the way he wanted it and turn him into the next Magneto since the original is supposedly depowered.

extrastupidsupersnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right, I'm getting bored with the X-men. Who do you find the most interesting? I'll make your brain really hurt. *Evil laughter*

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By EGoD  Moderator
    extrastupidsupersnitch said:
    "You're right, I'm getting bored with the X-men. Who do you find the most interesting? I'll make your brain really hurt. *Evil laughter*
    "
    ROFL, I don't think I could pick a most interesting since X-Men are a team, although I find Astonishing to be the most interesting book I'm reading so far, Uncanny got a little silly with the hippie love and X-Men Legacy is boring with Xavier looking for his memories.  Screw the past, his isn't so great anyways, lol.  I'm still waiting for Jean Grey to come back. 
    extrastupidsupersnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was I ever wrong about this one. Turns out that Scott threw Xavier out of his own home. Poor fella.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By John Valentine
    "Was I ever wrong about this one. Turns out that Scott threw Xavier out of his own home. Poor fella."

He's bald, he deserves abuse.
    extrastupidsupersnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Valentine said:
    "extrastupidsupersnitch said:
    "Was I ever wrong about this one. Turns out that Scott threw Xavier out of his own home. Poor fella."

He's bald, he deserves abuse."
      Enjoy your hair while you still can.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By John Valentine
    "John Valentine said:
    "extrastupidsupersnitch said:

He's bald, he deserves abuse."
      Enjoy your hair while you still can."
    I will.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.