X-men aren't bad but aren't great

#1 Posted by Tyron the Terror (9 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have fell to Apocalypse, seriously, but other than that they are ok in my book

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats with the Virgina Musketeers logo?

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF!?!?!? First Hellboy n now the X-Men. OMG R U ON CRACK!?

#4 Posted by Tyron the Terror (9 posts) - - Show Bio

First off its the Virginia Cavaliers and no I'm not on crack I just don't really like many of these famous superheroes

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay what heros do you like.

#6 Posted by Darkchild (41424 posts) - - Show Bio

i like on ly one of them at the moment and thats colossus

#7 Posted by Tyron the Terror (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Me personally its only the silver surfer but really I like Apocalypse the best of anyone

#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I meant, the Cavaliers. Anyway they suck VT Hokies are th3 best.

#9 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Great... another whining fanboy.

#10 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

NiteFly says:

"Great... another whining fanboy."

Isn't he the opposite if he's bringing the popular team down, instead of furthering the fact of their overrated status?

#11 Posted by Planewalker (328 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing with the xmen right now is that sucks art and story wise so its bad but the characters are great so with that in mind its fixable.they just brought salvador larroca back now a better writer or editor...whatever

#12 Posted by James Proudstar (103 posts) - - Show Bio

bad art and writing - i happen to think mike carey is a brilliant writer and chris bachalo is one of the best artists in the industry, but maybe that's just because i like a more manga-ish style

#13 Posted by cpsm1092 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Men are my favorite! Yes I would like to get atleast one issue of Astonishing on time, and a different writer for Uncanny X-Men but other than that I think it is great

#14 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

i think x men is the best. you are on crack you whinny fan. and how can you be a fan if you just like silver surfer and apoclypes

#15 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyron the Terror says:

"They should have fell to Apocalypse, seriously, but other than that they are ok in my book"

Are you trying to get people to hate you? I mean this isn't as blatant as the hellboy sucks one, and you are entitled to you opinion, which I respect, but I really don't see the need to make a thread for it.

#16 Posted by The Outsider (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the X-Men right now are enjoying some of the best stories in recent memory. I don't remember the last time so many X-books were actually good at the same time. Right now I'd say the following books are all good:

Uncanny X-Men

X-Men

Astonishing X-Men

New X-Men

X-Factor

It's sad to say that out of all the mutant books, Chris Claremont is probably writing the worst of them (New Excalibur and Exiles). He'll always be remembered for the classic X-Men stories he's told over the years, but he just hasn't evolved as a writer. Nothing he's putting out right now will ever be remembered as classic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.