Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men: Apocalypse and future movies

AceAdamB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AceAdamB

How much do we know about the film so far? I heard that it will feature the First Class cast but I really hope that they make another film with the cast of the original trilogy, especially now that The Last Stand has been cancelled out. I just don't think they've given some popular comic characters enough screen time. If I remember correctly, Colossus only had about 1 line in DOFP

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@aceadamb: I thought Colossus wasn't allowed to have any lines in DOFP and was only there for the action scenes?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@squares:

"Wasn't allowed"? 0_o

He had one I think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.