Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

x men apocalypse (2016) win or fail ?

DeconDevilDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

considering that most of apocalypse's power is derived from alien technology i think theres a chance singer might make the mistake of re-writing en sabah nur , and what was that whole thing about singer being found guilty of committing sexual abuse acts ?

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I've never been all that bothered about changes in movies (except for things like Deadpool in Origins where they completely butcher the character) so honestly I wouldn't be particularly fazed if they changed Apocalypse's origins for the movie, and I have faith in Bryan Singer - all three of his X-Men movies have been great (especially X2) and I think he'll pull off Apocalypse well.

And no, Singer wasn't found guilty of sex abuse, some guy accused him of it but the charges were dropped and personally I don't believe there was any truth in it at all.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the above poster said. Im not bothered too much by little changes in movies. I mean as long as its not assassination of the character then it doesn't matter to me that Juggernaut is just a mutant and not Prof. Xavier's step brother fueled by hatred who discovered a demons treasure and became an avatar of destruction.

We got two hours... So I won't complain if Apocalypse is just a crazy strong and old mutant trying to conquer the world. It actually adds something to the anticipation that I have know idea how they're going to portray this.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fassbender was the only reason why I still wanted to go on with it, but I'll admit, if Horseman are gonna be Exodus, Holocaust, Selene and Archangel, I'll be damn excited.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.