Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men after AvX

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dman1366

Okay, so there are obviously going to be changes with the MU after this event, my question is: what will happen with the xmen? I mean Logan and Hank are trying to kill the xmen, traitors, while some xmen (i.e. Hope, Rachel S, and Rogue) are losing faith the Phoenix 5.

How can the xmen, after this, ever forgive Logan and Hank?

What is going to happen when the smoke clears and the mutant race is still going extinct?

Also, will there be more violent xmen teams against each other? like in the days with the Brotherhood?

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Duke_Nasty

Reboot hopefully

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hareil0079

@Dman1366 said:

Okay, so there are obviously going to be changes with the MU after this event, my question is: what will happen with the xmen? I mean Logan and Hank are trying to kill the xmen, traitors, while some xmen (i.e. Hope, Rachel S, and Rogue) are losing faith the Phoenix 5.

How can the xmen, after this, ever forgive Logan and Hank?

What is going to happen when the smoke clears and the mutant race is still going extinct?

Also, will there be more violent xmen teams against each other? like in the days with the Brotherhood?

They are going to be fine, and they'll be forgiven it's more like how will be the X-men be looked at after this event and be forgiven.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4  Edited By lorex

I have a feeling the X-Men and mutants in general are going to become the outsiders in the Marvel Universe again and may need go underground again. I also think Cyclops is headed for a Tony Stark like fall.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hareil0079

@lorex said:

I have a feeling the X-Men and mutants in general are going to become the outsiders in the Marvel Universe again and may need go underground again. I also think Cyclops is headed for a Tony Stark like fall.

After the news today, yea that's exactly what i think is gonna happen.. more so now than ever! It always goes good then turns bad but in the X-Men case they are gonna be worse off than ever before.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.