Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

x-men 22 dicussion

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm happy that the story is now over. The fights between the x-ladies and the broodskrulls was just annoying! The art made it worse too. There were 2 pencilers and the one who did the rachel/monet /psylocke panels was GRRRRR! I'm not sure if it's just me or i just didn't like his style but i can't help but compare his artwork to the one who did the jubes/storm/brand/reyes panels.

There's nothing much really interesting in the story. It was like a half baked/mediocre story of trying to give Rachel some limelight. I mean she's done so much already in terms of not going for vengeance against the shiar. She helped in restoring lilandra back to her throne, could have killed many shiar people in different opportunities and yet she ends up saving them.

I wish marvel would give the x-men fresh stories that are not tied to past stories. Also, recent stories have ended BADLY.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AwesomePerson

Meh. I thought it was okay...

It was nice to see Rachel get some spotlight, even if it was badly written...

I am also kinda pissed of that Rachel didn't even scratch the Shi'ar when they have done so much to her...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

and to think she's known for her bad temper

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.