X-Men #202 SPOILER ALERT

#1 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

If your not reading Endangered Species I recommend you pick it up. If you like the X-Universe but are sick of characters like Wolverine sucking up all the ink then this is a must read.

Iceman's doing things with his powers that are un-real.

Cannonball is emerging as one of thee coolest X-Men to come down the pipe in along time.

It has the return of Gambit, the Marauders, and Mr.Sinister with some sort of EVIL CEREBRO.

Cable is dead

Bishop is set to make his triumphant return.

And the New-X-Men are featured prominently.

I encourage everyone to go out and start reading this arc.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41469 posts) - - Show Bio

kickass

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"kickass"

Its really is. From the first issue #200, to now, its like the old X-Men story's in the late 90's.

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41469 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Darkchild says:
"kickass"

Its really is. From the first issue #200, to now, its like the old X-Men story's in the late 90's."

yeah i cant wait to catch it

whens it coming out

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"King of Kings says:
"Darkchild says:
"kickass"

Its really is. From the first issue #200, to now, its like the old X-Men story's in the late 90's."

yeah i cant wait to catch it

whens it coming out"

Its out now.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with you and "thee"?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.