Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

x-men 19 review

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pencils/ART:6/10

Colors: 6/10

Story: 5/10

Pencils by Harvey Tolibao and Dexter Soy. Not sure how they divided work but i think storm and jubes pages were drwan by one of them while the other half where psylocke, monet and rachel are were drawn by the other artist. the

Storm and jubes pages are better drawn. It has an ANIME feel in it. Good attention to details.

Rachel, Monet and Psylocke panels are not theat pleasing to the eyes. It seemed like the artist is not fond of doing backgrounds. The Faces of the characters look awful.

STORY

I usually like fight scenes but the fight scenes here were not good. There were so much happening but none were that interesting. Individual character development and team interaction are clearly being established in this issue.

Rachel is being developed as a leader and a tactician just like her parents.

Monet still a bitch. love her!

Storm: Disappointing. Other writers would write her as someone really strong and would not fall down. This time, she was pushed to her limits and she fainted. One reason why, she hasn't achieved omega level level status despite her being really powerful.

Psylocke: New weapon every issue. Very Creative. the psychic bow looked great but the wolverine claws, not original, i think Jean did that already.

I love how jubes has been regarded as someone intelligent or someone who could think of something brilliant.

Monet: what do you say Boss? Head Back?

Rachel: why monet, that almost sounded considerate

Monet: tell anyone and I'll break your spine

Psylocke: Nevertheless, i dont believe we should tell them we know where deathbird is

Rachel: We know where deathbird is.

Psylocke: Perhaps I was unclear.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.