Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-MEN 15 issues...NO VOTE!

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pencils by Matteo Buffagni- 6/10 from Clay Mann's 9/10. Not bad but I wish it was continiued by Clay Mann.

STORY- So all this time, Rachel never really wanted the leadership position. She asked Storm to see the team through the crisis and promised to have her back forever. Just like Psylocke, she's been wanting for storm to step up and be the driven and strong-willed storm the used to know. she didn't even wanted the vote and said screw that.

I just didn't know that there was so much change in storm's personality, aside from a moment of weakness when she questioned herself after the Arkea fight.

I'm guessing the FUTURE is/are vampires like jubilee. They move really fast and is/are really strong. Shogo's dad was able to take down Psylocke with one punch.

What is wrong with one of Psylocke's hand? Why does she keep on holding one of her hands while she was fighting shogo's dad? It was never her style. She would not even do a telepathic attack on anyone who would physically attack her, and she did.

Since the timestream is again completely altered, it wasn't shogo that the FUTURE got, but JUBILEE.

Though I'm starting to love the kymera-storm relationship. Makes me think that in her solo, she'd makeup with black panther and concieve kymera.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well, now I'm interested in this. I'll read this and Uncanny later today

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@veitha: Yeah I picked up part 1&2 the other day and it was actually pretty decent. I'm looking forward to reading todays issue!

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veitha

@illyanarasputin: I just read Uncanny and I have to admit I was expecting something better. At least now Dazzler is part of the Uncanny Team, even if this will mean less time for Emma's development

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've just read X-Men and I liked it, even if Betsy was a bit downplayed. Who is this man who can ban telepaths out of his mind, deal with an highly skilled ninja and fight back a vampire as if it was nothing?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am i the only one who felt like this issue was sort of off? I mean it doesn't really pick up from where we left off last issue, and the characterization even seems different.....

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@veitha: Just finished reading Uncanny & X-Men. I wasn't really into the X-Book until the end. I kind of like how he took Jubilee instead of Shogo, and I really dislike that Storm's daughter is in the past... Like no, please no more love children. I can't lie my favourite part about this arc has been the Bromo-Superior part at the end, I really enjoy Hellion he's been my favourite X-Boy since New X-Men, I just want him to join the team! *Hint hint re-launch a New X-Men book* As for Dazzler joining the Uncanny X-Men, I dig it. They need more X-Men on the team, I still don't understand why Surge hasn't jumped on board... But nor here nor there, it was an okay issue - oh and now that Beast figured out what was wrong with Cyclops' power does that mean he's back to normal? And does that mean Emma is back to normal or does she has another more personal issue to why her powers are broken? Eek.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Just finished reading Uncanny & X-Men. I wasn't really into the X-Book until the end. I kind of like how he took Jubilee instead of Shogo, and I really dislike that Storm's daughter is in the past... Like no, please no more love children. I can't lie my favourite part about this arc has been the Bromo-Superior part at the end, I really enjoy Hellion he's been my favourite X-Boy since New X-Men, I just want him to join the team! *Hint hint re-launch a New X-Men book* As for Dazzler joining the Uncanny X-Men, I dig it. They need more X-Men on the team, I still don't understand why Surge hasn't jumped on board... But nor here nor there, it was an okay issue - oh and now that Beast figured out what was wrong with Cyclops' power does that mean he's back to normal? And does that mean Emma is back to normal or does she has another more personal issue to why her powers are broken? Eek.

Yeah, I asked Bendis on Tumbrl if their powers are fixed now, I hope he'll answer(she does have them in Original Sin, even if they're still weakened)

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope members of the team would discover what happened to betsy and jubes before the future gets out of the mansion.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By numi

@veitha said:

@illyanarasputin said:

Yeah, I asked Bendis on Tumbrl if their powers are fixed now, I hope he'll answer(she does have them in Original Sin, even if they're still weakened)

And beyond that if that means that Illyana, Piotr and Eric will be able to get fixed in the same manner.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Am i the only one who felt like this issue was sort of off? I mean it doesn't really pick up from where we left off last issue, and the characterization even seems different.....

I kind of agree, I don't think the issue was bad, but it felt weird somehow, had to explain :p. And what was up with Psylocke and the danger room, or at least a person in a program of the danger room, being her boyfriend? Really weird turn of events, so one point for being unexpected I guess...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djainess said:

@koays said:

I kind of agree, I don't think the issue was bad, but it felt weird somehow, had to explain :p. And what was up with Psylocke and the danger room, or at least a person in a program of the danger room, being her boyfriend? Really weird turn of events, so one point for being unexpected I guess...

Yea, it felt like there was a issue missing or something , like we missed 2 major conversations one with Kimera and the other with Psylocke in the danger room. Storm seems to have done a complete 180 as well an it couldn't have been 2 hours since the last issue.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I'm starting to really like the Future, there's something really cool and bad-ass about him being just a normal human. I think he's one of the more intriguing villains we've seen in a while, and I think this Bloodline arc might be one of the best X-men stories to come out in a while. Starting to be really glad I stuck with this book.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By poisonfleur

Was the beginning part where The Future beats up Jubilee & takes Shogo just Kymera telling what happened in the future? That part was so confusing.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: yes. kymera told them what was to happen. FUTURE attacks jubilee and takes shogo. So, everyone was on their toes waiting for the attack to happen. apparently, the supposed future got twisted. FUTURE attacks jubes, instead of taking shogo, it takes jubes with him instead. #TIMESTREAMFUCKEDUP

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monet and Rachel team up on the previous issue was the best part of the whole run.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Djainess

I'm starting to really like the Future, there's something really cool and bad-ass about him being just a normal human. I think he's one of the more intriguing villains we've seen in a while, and I think this Bloodline arc might be one of the best X-men stories to come out in a while. Starting to be really glad I stuck with this book.

I do have to agree on the fact that the Future is an interesting character.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just glad the leadership conflict is over. It has been dragging on for way too long. Good read over all.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By HAWK2916

I wish they had come up with a better name for the guy other than the future. lol. Pretty neat villain though. About time the xmen fought actual villains instead of each other and other heroes. Wood has his problems but he's done some decent things on his run

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.