Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men 100th Anniversary Special Cover(big WTF)

• 51 results
    Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

Marvel is going to release 5 special issues set in the year 2061(100 years after the realease of Fantastic Four #1), and they are currently giving details live at a C2E2 panel.

And the cover for the X-Men special is this one:

Emma and Scott finally married in 2061!
    Emma and Scott finally married in 2061!

This isn't set in the present time so it's not a real wedding I guess, but it's nice to see that they'll likely to be together in the future. They will give more details soon, I hope.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Nice. I love this pair.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Nice. I love this pair.

me too. Even broken up they're still my favorite superhero couple.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What is up with Scott's hand?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

Too much fapping.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always loved them together, they worked perfectly as a couple, even if sometimes Scott shadowed her, but that's just because of the bad writers. I still think that they have an enormous potential together.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JakeN7
    Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@veitha: why do they look so old??? Also is there going to be one with wolverine and jean grey getting married cover, that would be a SHOCKER

oh also it says cyclops becomes president which is funny. First marvel said it would be kitty pryde(in x-men the end), then Dazzler(in BotA) and now this ......too funny. Oh and is it out in july?????

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7:

is she holding a whip or a rose or a whip that looks like a rose????? Anyways, by the time emma and scott get married nobody will care because it will happen (in real time) in 50 years and i would probably be dead by then....XP

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Uggo art

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, Can't lie I'm a traditionalist JeanxScott IS X-men to me.

But this doesn't bother me....and probably wouldn't if it happened tomorrow either. Scott and Emma are just cool and it seems natural.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@xwraith said:

Too much fapping.

it looks like deadpool's hand, lol.

by the time scott and emma get married all the readers will be old and so will emma and scott....they look like there in there 50's, maybe they cant have kids??? Does emma want children since she already has the cuckoos

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

But this doesn't bother me....and probably wouldn't if it happened tomorrow either. Scott and Emma are just cool and it seems natural.

Blasphemy.......I'm obviously a die-hard scott/jean fan and a true/faithful one at that.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Blasphemy.......I'm obviously a die-hard scott/jean fan and a true/faithful one at that.

Lmao.....i actually feel sad that i've disappointed you. I've never had it implied i was a traitor before.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@koays said:

Lmao.....i actually feel sad that i've disappointed you. I've never had it implied i was a traitor before.

its ok i was starting to linger too.....:) Also emma and scott look so old when they get married, i guess that means they wont have children unless they have some out of wed-lock??? Also when is emma and scott going to get married in the present you know before they became dinosaurs, lol.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@koays said:

its ok i was starting to linger too.....:) Also emma and scott look so old when they get married, i guess that means they wont have children unless they have some out of wed-lock??? Also when is emma and scott going to get married in the present you know before they became dinosaurs, lol.

The way i see it, Scott and Jean had 2 adult kids that were genetically their's walking around before they were married and 3rd not long after....for all we know the Cuckoo's are genetically Scott's, I mean how long were they at the mansion without anyone matching them with Emma?

I see a Scott/Emma marriage by 2020 after she's gone evil and Xavier has been ressurrected and killed again.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@koays said:

@koays said:

The way i see it, Scott and Jean had 2 adult kids that were genetically their's walking around before they were married and 3rd not long after....for all we know the Cuckoo's are genetically Scott's, I mean how long were they at the mansion without anyone matching them with Emma?

I see a Scott/Emma marriage by 2020 after she's gone evil and Xavier has been ressurrected and killed again.

Never thought of it that way, that is weird. lol why would emma turn evil if she married scott wouldnt she be happy???

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: BTW like my new avatar pic ? :)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@hopesummersforthefuture:

I. I think because of comicbook law/logic time and/or history is always being altered, especially when one considers reboots. Therefore, it seems normal that Kitty Pryde ended up being President until Age of Ultron (A.U.) happened, then Dazzler became President until Battle of the Atom (BotA) happened, now Cyclops will be the president until time gets messed up AGAIN.

II. I can't believe you see a white rose. I totally saw a whip as soon as I saw it. It still looks like a whip to me. If it is a rose then I guess I'm just nasty like that. (+)

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROFL, looks like they really ended/OMDed Scott/Jean for good her. RIP to that.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: BTW like my new avatar pic ? :)

No Caption Provided

Lol Future Evil O5 Jean...way cool.

and i figure Emma turns evil because Marvel will have finally run out of ideas for her...then Scott marries her and they both get written out for a few months. Either that or it's revealed that any woman who marries Scott Summers will die or turn evil at one point...or both

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one said:

I. I think because of comicbook law/logic time and/or history is always being altered, especially when one considers reboots. Therefore, it seems normal that Kitty Pryde ended up being President until Age of Ultron (A.U.) happened, then Dazzler became President until Battle of the Atom (BotA) happened, now Cyclops will be the president until time gets messed up AGAIN.

II. I can't believe you see a white rose. I totally saw a whip as soon as I saw it. It still looks like a whip to me. If it is a rose then I guess I'm just nasty like that. (+)

Oh yeah. I never thought of that curse so AoU and especially curse you Bendis i hope he gets fired for making all the comics go crazy with time being messed up. Then disney will have to reboot everything just like DC did, lol. oh and bendis will never find work again

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROFL, looks like they really ended/OMDed Scott/Jean for good her. RIP to that.

wow you really want the jean/scott thing to be over once and for all......maybe until they get rid of Quesada and Bendis >:) ha ha ha ha ha

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha scott did not take his own advice about staying away from blondes then.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: maybe jean comes back again while scott is married to emma and emma turns into a villian again like maddie.......also if jean came back emma and scott's marriage wont be legal and will become invalid

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimsonlord53 said:

Ha scott did not take his own advice about staying away from blondes then.

Yes he did. Look at the picture again, emma has white hair now cause there both old, lol.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Lol is there an actual law for resurrected wives? Pfft, if there is then he can just claim that when Jean from the past showed up it made the marriage invalid because she was underage.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays: maybe jean comes back again while scott is married to emma and emma turns into a villian again like maddie.......also if jean came back emma and scott's marriage wont be legal and will become invalid

Nope, Either this is one of those "trick covers" like Laura kissing Scott, and what is shown is just an alternate universe. Or Marvel really have pulled the plug on the most Iconic relationship in X-Men.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Oh so that's what those "100th anniversary," covers were about! I thought Marvel's ego was getting too big and decided to celebrate their 100th anniversary (technically they're 75 this year same as Batman) early?!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RustyRoy
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Oh yeah. I never thought of that curse so AoU and especially curse you Bendis i hope he gets fired for making all the comics go crazy with time being messed up. Then disney will have to reboot everything just like DC did, lol. oh and bendis will never find work again

Yeah, I don't see that actually happening but one can dream. (+)

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

Interesting. I have been an advocate of Scott and Emma getting married for some time and having a family but Marvel is too gun shy on pulling the trigger on that so like many future visions of Scott and Emma together in the future that is all this is likely to be, a potential future. They will use the typical execuse they do not want to tie the characters down with relationships and families so in the future when other writers take over they will not have to wrap their head around the family dynamic and just focus on the regular comic book activities. I happen to think this is a lazy way of looking at things and lets characters and titles stagnate, but no one is asking me.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lyrafay said

Oh so that's what those "100th anniversary," covers were about! I thought Marvel's ego was getting too big and decided to celebrate their 100th anniversary (technically they're 75 this year same as Batman) early?!

Exactly hahaha.

I guess that Bendis is gonna be pissed lol. He hates Emma/Scott.

And a lot of people does, even if I thought otherwise. I posted this image on my tumbrl and a lot of people got angry because of this.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a completely different view from all of you guys. I never have and I never will consider them a couple. To me Jean and Scott was meant to be since they were young. They had a child and to me they were the perfect couple EVER. Well you see...that's me. I hope I won't be condemn because of my opinion...lol.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@lyrafay said

Exactly hahaha.

I guess that Bendis is gonna be pissed lol. He hates Emma/Scott.

And a lot of people does, even if I thought otherwise. I posted this image on my tumbrl and a lot of people got angry because of this.

i was angry at first but now im over it.....i just dont like that they look so old in the pic couldnt they get married younger?????

@cutter said:

I have a completely different view from all of you guys. I never have and I never will consider them a couple. To me Jean and Scott was meant to be since they were young. They had a child and to me they were the perfect couple EVER. Well you see...that's me. I hope I won't be condemn because of my opinion...lol.

I agree with what you wrote :)

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

LOL not just that what's up with Emma nose? Ha

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boooooooooo. Scott and Emma SUCK. Scott and Jean are THE couple.

FOR SHAME MARVEL FOR SHAME!

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANK YOU!!!!! :)

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kidchipotle
    Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we are seeing the permanent end to the Scott/Jean pairing. It seems like they want Scott/Emma and Logan/Jean to be the new status quo.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

I think we are seeing the permanent end to the Scott/Jean pairing. It seems like they want Scott/Emma and Logan/Jean to be the new status quo.

No Caption Provided

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

What about storm/logan??? Also marvel will never let jean/scott go because their awesome and its more nicer/kid friendly

Kitty was right when she told emma that emma brings everyone around her down in avx:consequences. Kitty is the smart one :) she was right

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe they were ok together in my book. I also believe Jean and Scott should give each other another chance. Oh better yet, why can Scott be with both of them? They're both hots lol.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waiting for future O5 Jean to make her comeback, given her new powers i dont believe she died during BoTA, with that said im hoping that before the O5 return to the past The original 616 Jean is ressurected in Xorn-Jean's Body and remains in the present

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe they were ok together in my book. I also believe Jean and Scott should give each other another chance. Oh better yet, why can Scott be with both of them? They're both hots lol.

i believe in second chances :)

waiting for future O5 Jean to make her comeback, given her new powers i dont believe she died during BoTA, with that said im hoping that before the O5 return to the past The original 616 Jean is ressurected in Xorn-Jean's Body and remains in the present

thats to confusing i just want regular normal 616 jean grey back. she needs to get out of the phoenix egg thats located/buried on the moon. How about a "Search for Jean Grey " series like the search for cyclops but better???

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Moonlighterstone

Indeed. This is a WTF moment to me. Emma is another character who I see her in limbo very soon. Unless she already is.

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy_chrometer said:

i believe in second chances :)

@xspectre28 said:

thats to confusing i just want regular normal 616 jean grey back. she needs to get out of the phoenix egg thats located/buried on the moon. How about a "Search for Jean Grey " series like the search for cyclops but better???

I do believe in Second chance as well :)

FINALLY my internet or the website is working. I was having complication the last time I was logged in and ask for help and no one responded. But I'm baaaaaaaack lol.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psy_chrometer:

welcome back :)

Indeed. This is a WTF moment to me. Emma is another character who I see her in limbo very soon. Unless she already is.

i would like to see less emma too and more of jean grey. marvel cant have it both ways like have there cake and eat it too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.