Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Wolverine and the X-men character status Questions??

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

Someone fill me in here.

I have a few Questions about the characters:

1) Storm officially replaced Kitty as headmistress, so what is Kitty's new job exactly?

No Caption Provided

2) Is Idie done with the whole 'I am going to hell, so I will be a bad girl' act. (I liked her character better before. That last AvX issue ruined her character for me.) I am so confused.. becuase she was trying to live it up, because she thought she was going to hell-- and now she is back to being the innocent bright eyed christian girl. Did I miss something?? And speaking of Idie, who is she dating Quire or Broo?

3) Quire is officially a good guy now, and still not trying/pretending to be a villain... right?

4) Who are all the students at the Jean Grey School. I feel so confused on who goes there. It surprised to know the Chukoos are there.

5) What did Storm mean to Wolverine when she said 'I also remember times we did more in the danger room than just fight, don't you?' Which is weird because I don't recall them ever doing anything together. Matter of fact Logan told Cage they never done anything sexual together. So why the random hoe line from Storm??

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By dangallant984

@poisonfleur:

1.) as far as they've shown, Kitty is still one of the head instructors at the school, most recently she's been training the O5 in all new X-men in addition to whatever her regular class-load is.

2.) Idie seems to have taken responsibility for Broo ever since he awoke from his coma in a feral state. Quentin seems to have a thing for her, but I don't know that she's officially with either of them.

3.) Quire's got his own problems, I think, and probably doesn't see himself in terms of a good guy or bad guy.

4.) this was in a recent issue of WatX-men:

No Caption Provided

5.) They had a lot of laughs.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By papad1992

@poisonfleur said:

5) What did Storm mean to Wolverine when she said 'I also remember times we did more in the danger room than just fight, don't you?' Which is weird because I don't recall them ever doing anything together. Matter of fact Logan told Cage they never done anything sexual together. So why the random hoe line from Storm??

They've dated before (I don't know if that's the correct word to label it with but they've been together). Check out Uncanny X-Men (the original series) around issues 445-460 to get a clear understanding of Storm and wolverine back then (2004-2005). They actually had a training scene in the danger room (with no powers being used) in which they are really mushy mushy with each other, flirting, kissing and everything right in front of Bishop, Rachel Grey and Nightcrawler (who seems upset about the two of them "seeing each other" because he had feelings for her too). But I don't know how long that relationship lasted! because right after those issues, House of M occurred and during those issues, it shows the team (Storm, Nightcrawler, Rachel Grey, Bishop, and X-23) in the Savage Land in a story arc and then dealing with Mojo, which during those stories Storm/Logan relationship is barely even there, but is there when they rescue the newly resurrected Psylocke. It's a confusing point in the X-Men... just check out some of those issues!

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By dangallant984

@papad1992: They were also very flirty (and sometimes even coupley) through the whole outback era, as far back at least as Uncanny X-men Annual #11.

No Caption Provided
    Storm and Wolverine are great!
    Storm and Wolverine are great!
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AgeofHurricane

1) Nanny to the 05. Both her and Storm are better off leaving that "school" altogether, though.

2) Idie is still also indoctrinated and as of late, seems to be making no substantial development whatsoever. I hate, hate, hate what Aaron's done to the character, even if he did save her from limbo. And you misread things, she hasn't gotten back to anything. She's degrading, in fact. She's "dating" Broo.

3) He's a good guy now.

4) See above.

5) Also see above. But this abominable relationship shouldn't even be discussed. Not a lot of things from an Aaron-penned title should be openly discussed.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By poisonfleur

1) Seems like she kinda got demoted. lol At least she gets some spotlight time All-New X-men. So good for her and Storm. This seems more fitting for the both of them. Thank you.

2) Ah--- So is she still 'bad girl' Idie or is she back to her former self again? I know Broo killed her robot Pastor made by the Hellfire kids. Also you two are confusing me! It seemed on the blackbird in consequences she felt guilty after her whole 'bad girl' phase. So is she over it? LOL & I know Idie kissed Quire at the dance. But on Date Night she was really worried about Broo and it hurt Quire's feelings and he made a pass at Jean. Like is Broo in Idie's friend zone or does she have feelings for him. Because it's such a tease how the writer has her bouncing between Quire and Broo. And I love all three of them-- Part of me wants her with Quire. lol HELP-- We need to discuss this more!! XD

3) So he is a 'magneto'ish character. Kinda of a villain but he is one the good guys team as long as the run lasts. I thought he might have reformed. Thank you.

4) @dangallant984: OH Awesome! I think Pixie, Surge, and Hope's Lights would make great additions to Wolverine and the X-men. I never thought I would say this, but I love Wolverine and the X-men. It like a comedy tv show. lol They should really have named it X-Campus. lol

You are awesome for posting this. It's a big help. Thank you.

5) @papad1992: I feel like I should have known about this. I think I might have seen this scan now that you mention it. I should just pick it up just to go over it. I am a bit curious about this issue. Because Storm sounded like a real h0e in that issue of Wolverine and the X-men when she said that. And that's a lot coming from me. I was like DAFUQ!? Lol But this makes better sense now. Thank You.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By poisonfleur

Okay I think I found the scan.

What issues was this in??

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

I love how everyone calls Emma Frost a whore/slut/skank/prostitute while everyone in the X-Men have sex and date each other... She was with 1 man for 12 years (two if you include Namor and her's psychic affair with him). TeeHee. Just wanted to be deviant and throw that out there.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By poisonfleur

@IllyanaRasputin said:

I love how everyone calls Emma Frost a whore/slut/skank/prostitute while everyone in the X-Men have sex and date each other... She was with 1 man for 12 years (two if you include Namor and her's psychic affair with him). TeeHee. Just wanted to be deviant and throw that out there.

But.. I thought Emma a prostitute?

LOL Just kidding. I like Emma. :P

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

@poisonfleur: OH thats so inconsistent... :P She was a dancer totally different ;) hahahahaha.

Ps. I love this photo...

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By poisonfleur

@IllyanaRasputin: LOL Have you read her Origins story/solo. I thought it was pretty good if you don't need action in your comics. But the ending left too much to the imagination. I needed more closure.

The ending was: Then her childhood crush hated her and she grew up to be a whore for the hellfire club. The End. :D

LOL Just Kidding!

I kinda wanted more.

& What ever became of her family?

AND WHERE IS LIFEGUARD?

Wasn't she "on cyclops' extinction team" or so they said...

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

I posted before but I guess the site changes didn't process it...

Like I said this is from issue #455 (If I recall). This is one of the scans from their little "training session."

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

I posted before but I guess the site changes didn't process it...

Like I said this is from issue #455 (If I recall). This is one of the scans from their little "training session."

Thanks- I am going to check this one out...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.