Wolverine and the X-Men (Cartoon) Gen. Discussion

#1 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, series two probably won't start till December, here's the general discussion area for the show. Spoilers allowed.

#2 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

They are moving slow as hell showing the new episodes.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

That depends n what part of the world you're in.  I'm fairly sure it's been shown in it's entirety in the UK and some Portugese speaking countries.  The first series was finished long before they started broadcasting it.  So it's likely that the second series is already in production.

Personally I really enjoyed it.  All but the first three and last three episodes.  Other than that, it was pretty good with one adventure per episode but with underlying sub-plots tying it all together.  
#4 Posted by stupaman (120 posts) - - Show Bio

they only play the same two episodes. I have to watch them all online. the shows ok. some episodes are really good( the one's not totally centered on wolverine) and some are really bad( the one's completely centered on wolverine)

#5 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine takes up too much time.

#6 Posted by stupaman (120 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i love wolverine but he is totally overused in general. plus the fact that he is on a kids show and is known for being an extremely violent chracter isnt helping him

#7 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this series. :]

More Wolverine whoring, Marvel knows how to make it's money. Seriously, though, it's a great series.

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

It's called Wolverine & the X-Men for a reason.  He's meant to be the leader & hog the spot-light.  Yeah, I agree that the episodes where he isn't the centre of attention are better... but it's all there in the title, so it's hardly a surprise.

I like the way that they interwove and up-dated the ays of Future Past storyline into it as a sub-plot.  I wonder if they can maintain the same momentum with the Age of Apocalyse future.
#9 Posted by Enigma!' (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been paying too much attention but I saw an episode and thought it was pretty good.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what Vance Astro thinks about this Cartoon

1.I like the team.I like how it's a newer team and they have fairly up to date rosters
2.I like the story and where it's going.
3.Not enough Storm
4.Why couldn't they just call it X-men? Wolverine is popular but so are the X-men.They didn't need to call it Wolverine and the X-men to generate interest.
5.The art sucks.It's like the lead artist on X-men Evolution is doing it but he got worse as an artist.This looks alot worse than Evolution.
6.The character designs are off and on.Some of them are good some of them are terrible and some are really bad.Every time I see Kitty I throw up a little.
7.If Rouge isn't going to have Ms.Marvel's powers I don't want to see her face.Simple power stealing Rouge sucks.90's X-men Rouge was the sh#t!
#11 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" This is what Vance Astro thinks about this Cartoon

1.I like the team.I like how it's a newer team and they have fairly up to date rosters
3.Not enough Storm
4.Why couldn't they just call it X-men? Wolverine is popular but so are the X-men.They didn't need to call it Wolverine and the X-men to generate interest.
5.The art sucks.It's like the lead artist on X-men Evolution is doing it but he got worse as an artist.This looks alot worse than Evolution.
6.The character designs are off and on.Some of them are good some of them are terrible and some are really bad.Every time I see Kitty I throw up a little.
7.If Rouge isn't going to have Ms.Marvel's powers I don't want to see her face.Simple power stealing Rouge sucks.90's X-men Rouge was the sh#t!
"
1. Agreed
2. borderline.  They repeate the same three episodes over and over again.........the bitches.
3. THANK YOU!!
4.AGREED
5.Meh
6.Her actual character is written well enough to where I don't mind it.  But everyone's hair is made of little tyke's material.
7.AGREEEED

#12 Posted by War Killer (20198 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the show, great storys and action, but yeah I wish Wolverine could be more "Bloody" like he was in Hulk VS, right now I'm waiting for New Episodes that are coming out on May 22(I live in the U.S.) so I have one more thing to look forward to during Summer :D

#13 Posted by Witch_Doctor (693 posts) - - Show Bio

is there a chance for emma to come back??

#14 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the show. Needs more Nightcrawler. Forge looks like Tom Green instead of a Native American lol

#15 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxoldlacexx:  its possible. in the comic when in her diamond form she was shot and her body shattered but jean put her back together again.
#16 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only gotten to see the first 10 episodes so far, but I'm enjoying it so far. Going to try and keep up with the new season when it kicks off this time around.

#17 Posted by Witch_Doctor (693 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @xxoldlacexx:  its possible. in the comic when in her diamond form she was shot and her body shattered but jean put her back together again. "
Yeah thats what i was thinking..
#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxoldlacexx said:
" is there a chance for emma to come back?? "
what happened to her?
#19 Edited by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"This is what Vance Astro thinks about this Cartoon

3.Not enough Storm
"

1. Agreed
2. Also agreed.
3. Such a tragedy, but I assume the Ororo/Warren love issue will come head to head in AoA.
4. Oui, oui.
5. Would have to disagree, luv. Evo art was horrid, but I love some parts of this show's art. In my opinion, Pryde is done quite little.  You know when I throw up? When that bastardous thing they call Scott Summers comes to screen. I mean really, wtf is that? Pietro looks a mess, can't match his art age with his sister's, and Mystique... I don't know what happened there. And Storm's hair, I don't really know eho went wrong on that one. As for Warren, daddy Warren, Kitty, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Gumbo, Scarlet, mags, and good god, who saw Blink? Blink looked good, but Domino is queen. Screw Frost's boobs, did anyone here, gay and straight, not get sidetracked when she popped on screen? Watch Hindsight pt. 2 again with that Romino conversation in the beginning, Emma's getting a run for her money. All in all, this show's art fares a lot better than Evo. Evo's art was borderline disgusting.
6. Just Pietro and Scott. They just look stoned half the time.
7. The Rogue issue is subject to change. I'd rather have her kicking it with Domino than go Ms. Marvel on the show. thesh#t!Rogue shoould've taken place in the beginning, but they made her too soft and too depressing. Run, Gumbo, run. That's all I have to say. 
#20 Posted by Witch_Doctor (693 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@xxoldlacexx said:
what happened to her? "

in the show she traps the phoenix into her then turns into her diamond form, Then she breaks into pieces, and the phoenix is gone.
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:
"
@Vance Astro said:

The art sucks.It's like the lead artist on X-men Evolution is doing it but he got worse as an artist.This looks alot worse than Evolution.
"
Gambit also looked ridiculous.

@xxoldlacexx said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@xxoldlacexx said:
what happened to her? "
in the show she traps the phoenix into her then turns into her diamond form, Then she breaks into pieces, and the phoenix is gone. "
well that was nice of her.

#22 Posted by Witch_Doctor (693 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
"
@Vance Astro said:

The art sucks.It's like the lead artist on X-men Evolution is doing it but he got worse as an artist.This looks alot worse than Evolution.
"

@xxoldlacexx said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@xxoldlacexx said:
what happened to her? "
in the show she traps the phoenix into her then turns into her diamond form, Then she breaks into pieces, and the phoenix is gone. "
well that was nice of her. "

true, but she basically made the show awesome, it should have Emma Frost and the X-men
#23 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the crackshipping essence of the show. Ororo/Warren? Originality intended, I hope. Mystique/Wolverine? Quite all right, and for once , she wasn't looking for a quick bang. Polaris/Gumbo? I love it, only because my motto fares well to this day. Die, Romy, DIE! I saw Domino/Rogue, I did. I can't say if it was the rum or the vodka, but whatever it was, I saw Domino/Rogue.

#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:
"

I love the crackshipping essence of the show. Ororo/Warren? Originality intended, I hope. Mystique/Wolverine? Quite all right, and for once , she wasn't looking for a quick bang. Polaris/Gumbo? I love it, only because my motto fares well to this day. Die, Romy, DIE! I saw Domino/Rogue, I did. I can't say if it was the rum or the vodka, but whatever it was, I saw Domino/Rogue.

"
you lost me.
#25 Edited by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
"

"
you lost me."

*sigh* Where'd I lose you? If it's Romy based, then I say no more. Just read that motto again. If anything else makes an issue, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

the whole thing, what are these pairings?

#27 Edited by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"the whole thing, what are these pairings?"

Crackpairings, basically, pairings that seem to take everyone by surprise. Honestly, in a thousand years, would you have expected cartoon producers to pair Storm, mid thirties probably, with Angel, mid twenties? Nu uh, not where I come from. Polaris and Gumbo? One comic, Polaris mentioned in one comic book that Gumbo was hot, and  this is what it's led to, a crackpairing that makes more sense than Romy. Again, die blasphemous pairing, die. As for Logan/Mystique, it makes way for future references.

... So, did I lose you again?

.... and the pairings are all show canon, meaning, they've all been established, but still vague on if they'll be continued or stumped.
#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

so you've left talking about Wolverine and the X-men to just pairings you'd want to see???

just trying to follow.

#29 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"so you've left talking about Wolverine and the X-men to just pairings you'd want to see???just trying to follow."

Not the pairings I'd like to see, but the pairings that are there, and I'm enjoying. Evo's pairings were too plain, too boring, this one's got some spice and sass added to it.

Wait, how far on this show have you gotten?
#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i stopped watching after nighcrawler was on the boat with all the other mutants.

Plus Storm and Angel, at least in the comics, are near the same age.

#31 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
"
@Vance Astro said:

"

@xxoldlacexx said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@xxoldlacexx said:
what happened to her? "
well that was nice of her. "
she only did it because she fell in love with scott
#32 Posted by Nibiru (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible show.

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:
"
@Vance Astro said:

3.Not enough Storm
"
1. Agreed2. Also agreed.3. Such a tragedy, but I assume the Ororo/Warren love issue will come head to head in AoA.4. Oui, oui.5. Would have to disagree, luv. Evo art was horrid, but I love some parts of this show's art. In my opinion, Pryde is done quite little.  You know when I throw up? When that bastardous thing they call Scott Summers comes to screen. I mean really, wtf is that? Pietro looks a mess, can't match his art age with his sister's, and Mystique... I don't know what happened there. And Storm's hair, I don't really know eho went wrong on that one. As for Warren, daddy Warren, Kitty, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Gumbo, Scarlet, mags, and good god, who saw Blink? Blink looked good, but Domino is queen. Screw Frost's boobs, did anyone here, gay and straight, not get sidetracked when she popped on screen? Watch Hindsight pt. 2 again with that Romino conversation in the beginning, Emma's getting a run for her money. All in all, this show's art fares a lot better than Evo. Evo's art was borderline disgusting.6. Just Pietro and Scott. They just look stoned half the time.7. The Rogue issue is subject to change. I'd rather have her kicking it with Domino than go Ms. Marvel on the show. thesh#t!Rogue shoould've taken place in the beginning, but they made her too soft and too depressing. Run, Gumbo, run. That's all I have to say.  "
I'm tired of Rouge in other media looking like some lost chick whose always trying to rebel.It wasn't cool when X-men Evolution did it,it wasn't cool when Anna Paquin did it in X-3 and it's certainly not cool now.
#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has been annihilated by television 

#35 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Rogue has been annihilated by television  "
even in comics
#36 Edited by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
" Rogue has been annihilated by television  "
even in comics"

Only when Romy's involved, and now with Legacy's reunion coming out.... My God, when are they going to get the idea that it's no longer needed? It's like the simple idea of moving on and getting laid by other people can't seem to delve itself into writers' brains. How much longer are they going to keep the sinking ship up? Bullocks.

@geraldthesloth said:
"Rogue has been annihilated by television  "

Oui, oui.

@Vance Astro said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
"
@Vance Astro said:

3.Not enough Storm
"
1. Agreed2. Also agreed.3. Such a tragedy, but I assume the Ororo/Warren love issue will come head to head in AoA.4. Oui, oui.5. Would have to disagree, luv. Evo art was horrid, but I love some parts of this show's art. In my opinion, Pryde is done quite little.  You know when I throw up? When that bastardous thing they call Scott Summers comes to screen. I mean really, wtf is that? Pietro looks a mess, can't match his art age with his sister's, and Mystique... I don't know what happened there. And Storm's hair, I don't really know eho went wrong on that one. As for Warren, daddy Warren, Kitty, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Gumbo, Scarlet, mags, and good god, who saw Blink? Blink looked good, but Domino is queen. Screw Frost's boobs, did anyone here, gay and straight, not get sidetracked when she popped on screen? Watch Hindsight pt. 2 again with that Romino conversation in the beginning, Emma's getting a run for her money. All in all, this show's art fares a lot better than Evo. Evo's art was borderline disgusting.6. Just Pietro and Scott. They just look stoned half the time.7. The Rogue issue is subject to change. I'd rather have her kicking it with Domino than go Ms. Marvel on the show. thesh#t!Rogue shoould've taken place in the beginning, but they made her too soft and too depressing. Run, Gumbo, run. That's all I have to say.  "
I'm tired of Rouge in other media looking like some lost chick whose always trying to rebel.It wasn't cool when X-men Evolution did it,it wasn't cool when Anna Paquin did it in X-3 and it's certainly not cool now.
"

Oui, oui, and they always, always start her off that way, and when she attempts to turn and look the other way, that horrid concept of Romy stands between her and true potential, and if it's not Romy, it's her constant thought that just because she can hurt people physically, she'll end up hurting them emotionally. She needs to get it together, honestly, how long anyone can keep this type of stupidity up, I don't know. 

@Nibiru said:
"Horrible show. "

I beg to differ. Love it, fits well for now, and fares a lot better than those live action atrocities they call films.

@pixelized said:
"i stopped watching after nighcrawler was on the boat with all the other mutants.Plus Storm and Angel, at least in the comics, are near the same age."

Oh, luv, you're too far behind. Live in the States? I heard they don't air episodes regularly. Too make a long story short, Ororo is well around Hank and Logan's age, she was found when Prof. X still had his kicks instead of his handy dandy wheelie. Warren's all they way down there with Scott, Jean, and only a few years older than Bobby, it seems. That one episode, can't recall the name, but basically, Jean, Scott, Bobby, and Angel were all shown around the same age group, and this was after Prof. X lost his foot power. No one's following comic age here, alas, they never do.
#37 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished watching the rest of the episodes I missed today and I loved it! Though the season finale made me sad =(

#38 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"Just finished watching the rest of the episodes I missed today and I loved it! Though the season finale made me sad =("

Tears of melancholy for Emma's farewell? Or tears of joy for AoA?
#39 Posted by sonofhercules95 (703 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the season finale

#40 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@sonofhercules95 said:
"I loved the season finale "

It was enjoyable, and loved the build up to Apocalypse.
#41 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is out of character and does not use his claws like he should. Cyclops should be the leader. Storm is alo not being portrayed at her best. Also why is Iceman so young

#42 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:
" Tears of melancholy for Emma's farewell?"
=(

I am curious to see what they will do with the next season and AoA etc.
#43 Edited by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
" Tears of melancholy for Emma's farewell?"
=(I am curious to see what they will do with the next season and AoA etc."

I think she'll be making her appearance mid-season, instead of the beginning. Beginning would be too obvious and too boring. Bring her in mid-season, somewhere during the climax, somewhere her return will make sense. With that said, I firmly believe Emott will be end game for the show.

@SUNMAN
said:
"Wolverine is out of character and does not use his claws like he should. Cyclops should be the leader. Storm is alo not being portrayed at her best. Also why is Iceman so young "

Almost every depiction of Wolverine, besides the comics, has been out of character. I think it's fine where they're attempting to take him, it matches the plot, so it's fine with me. Even though the art design of Cyclops is an atrocity on it's own, character wise I'm enjoying very much. I mean really, even in the comics we knew Jean was everything he's ever loved, and no matter where  he went or what he did, she would be right in front of him at all times. It's nice to finally see the Scott  Summers who lost himself when he lost Jean. Also, I'm not a big fan of alwaystheleader!Scott, so that's another upside. And Iceman, nothing I can say on that one.

#44 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:
" I'm not a big fan of alwaystheleader!Scott, so that's another upside."
Blasphemy! :P

I found it funny with some of Wolverine's speeches to Scott. About team and not going off on your own etc etc. Those were exactly the things he used to tell him and he never listened.
#45 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:

@pixelized said:
"i stopped watching after nighcrawler was on the boat with all the other mutants.Plus Storm and Angel, at least in the comics, are near the same age."
Oh, luv, you're too far behind. Live in the States? I heard they don't air episodes regularly. Too make a long story short, Ororo is well around Hank and Logan's age, she was found when Prof. X still had his kicks instead of his handy dandy wheelie. Warren's all they way down there with Scott, Jean, and only a few years older than Bobby, it seems. That one episode, can't recall the name, but basically, Jean, Scott, Bobby, and Angel were all shown around the same age group, and this was after Prof. X lost his foot power. No one's following comic age here, alas, they never do. "
I didn't even know it started airing here, i don't like the show.
#46 Edited by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@Vindellavon said:

@pixelized said:
Oh, luv, you're too far behind. Live in the States? I heard they don't air episodes regularly. Too make a long story short, Ororo is well around Hank and Logan's age, she was found when Prof. X still had his kicks instead of his handy dandy wheelie. Warren's all they way down there with Scott, Jean, and only a few years older than Bobby, it seems. That one episode, can't recall the name, but basically, Jean, Scott, Bobby, and Angel were all shown around the same age group, and this was after Prof. X lost his foot power. No one's following comic age here, alas, they never do. "
I didn't even know it started airing here, i don't like the show."

Sorry to hear that. :/ Well, there's more stuff on the telly nowadays, I think we'll all bid well.

@Andferne said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
" I'm not a big fan of alwaystheleader!Scott, so that's another upside."
Blasphemy! :PI found it funny with some of Wolverine's speeches to Scott. About team and not going off on your own etc etc. Those were exactly the things he used to tell him and he never listened. "

And I like the irony in that. I mean, it's Wolverine, it's basically Scott's job to lecture him, because that's the way of life. But now, the tables are turned, and it just shows how weak Scott really is. I don't mean it in a bad way, but in a maturity based level. Scott needs to grow up, understand that certain things aren't meant to be, move on, and keep leading. Again, never a fan of his character in the comics, but I can't help but agree the way they're portraying him now. Even in the comics, he fell, broken little birdie, because Jeanie went away forever. Yes, mourn, everyone does it, but really, marry an exact look alike who just turned out to be a clone? And then leave the clone again for the real chick who came back? Please, grow up. I was hoping he'd learn in the finale, hoping Jean would just die already, but alas, they killed off the White Queen, those blasphemous bastards. However, I'm keeping my options open. I firmly believe the White Queen will win in the end, she always does. :P
#47 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:
" Even in the comics, he fell, broken little birdie, because Jeanie went away forever. Yes, mourn, everyone does it, but really, marry an exact look alike who just turned out to be a clone? And then leave the clone again for the real chick who came back? Please, grow up. "
Well needless to say it was a lot more complicated than just that. Scott more so than almost any other X-men has had a messed up love life.

I have no doubt that Emma will be back, maybe not next season or towards the end of it.
#48 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
" Even in the comics, he fell, broken little birdie, because Jeanie went away forever. Yes, mourn, everyone does it, but really, marry an exact look alike who just turned out to be a clone? And then leave the clone again for the real chick who came back? Please, grow up. "
Well needless to say it was a lot more complicated than just that. Scott more so than almost any other X-men has had a messed up love life. I have no doubt that Emma will be back, maybe not next season or towards the end of it."

True, it was a bit more complicated than I put it, but I can't help but just feel absolutely frustrated with his actions sometimes. Ugh, it's like I have the urge to slap him sideways one in a while and tell him to look a the big picture. But still, he is the leader, and he's pretty damn good at it too. 

I also have no doubt Emma will be back, not in the beginning, but she'll be back.  
#49 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vindellavon said:
" True, it was a bit more complicated than I put it, but I can't help but just feel absolutely frustrated with his actions sometimes. Ugh, it's like I have the urge to slap him sideways one in a while and tell him to look a the big picture. But still, he is the leader, and he's pretty damn good at it too."
Now let's put this into context. Knowing how messed up his love life is he also had to deal with leading a team of mutants who are practically hated world wide. Are always fighting to save humans who hate them. Has to deal with Wolverine. Is in charge of making sure they get the training needed, which means check ups on each and every member. He never really got any leave time. He had to 'quit' the team to get any chance to move on, then came back soon anyways. There was, and still is a lot on his plate that he has to deal with, and still be the one to count on and lead.
#50 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@Vindellavon said:
" True, it was a bit more complicated than I put it, but I can't help but just feel absolutely frustrated with his actions sometimes. Ugh, it's like I have the urge to slap him sideways one in a while and tell him to look a the big picture. But still, he is the leader, and he's pretty damn good at it too."
Now let's put this into context. Knowing how messed up his love life is he also had to deal with leading a team of mutants who are practically hated world wide. Are always fighting to save humans who hate them. Has to deal with Wolverine. Is in charge of making sure they get the training needed, which means check ups on each and every member. He never really got any leave time. He had to 'quit' the team to get any chance to move on, then came back soon anyways. There was, and still is a lot on his plate that he has to deal with, and still be the one to count on and lead."

Cyke's not the only one who's had it rough. The whole damn team has crap on their plates. He's got crap on his plate, he's always had crap on his plate, but his problem is that he continually accepts the crap they put out for him, and attempts to handle it on his own. I'm not saying go and become Wolverine, or become a baggy shut out like Rogue, or even a crazed green head like Polaris; I'm saying, he needs to share the amount of crap life hands him. This is where I despise Scott's so called leadership skills, as a leader, he teaches his students and his peers how to share the pain and work together, because they are a team. But Scott as an individual, he always takes the blame for the sh#t that goes wrong, or the crap life gives him, this that, upside down, anywhere, he always seems to think it comes back to him. I don't understand why he can't just share it, accept other people in, and stop running back to Jean. She won't make it all better, in fact, at times she makes it worse for him, and I pity him for it. He's so loyal, so determined to help and lead, but he forgets himself, always. And when the sh#t hits the fan, he assumes it comes raining down on him, and he's back to crap mode. That's what annoys me. I get it, he has a pretty f*cked up life, but for God's sake, take it like it's yours and make something good of it. Honestly, the only good thing that ever came from all the crap life gave Scott, was his relationship with Emma. That's it. She became something for him, something worth not mourning over, something worth understanding instead of clutching on to. 

And I really didn't think we'd go off on this much of a tangent. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.