Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

wolverine and the x-men 36 preview with extra pages

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh i get it. When Wolverine goes slim and slimmer he really means dumb and dumber...lol, jk

I wonder what the classified part is????? Maybe someone is secretly working with magik

lol look at the last panel one the last page, it looks like iceman is posing.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illyana realizes that she needs someone that will actually get stuff done. It's why she grabs her future brother. Rasputin's don't play games, bru.

The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illyana realizes that she needs someone that will actually get stuff done. It's why she grabs her future brother. Rasputin's don't play games, bru.

yeah but i dont think he would kill someone

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so it's not emma vs xorn, It's emma, cuckoos, and young jean vs xorn. Who's up for wolverine vs cyclops?!

The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so it's not emma vs xorn, It's emma, cuckoos, and young jean vs xorn. Who's up for wolverine vs cyclops?!

not me. We all know cyclops is the better fighter and its been done to death.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickbarry said:

yeah but i dont think he would kill someone

He's attempted to kill various people over the past year alone.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope Jeen is doing nothing. Not to be mean with the girl but I want the fight to stay between Emma and Xorna. I would love the Cuckoos to not be included as well, but since Emma's power are nuts, there's no way around.

Also, if the leave the freaking fight off-panel I will scream, so loud. And I will totally lose my marbles. (Bee anyone?)

nerdSmokeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is Logan talkn down to cyclops??? o_O does nobody respect Scott no more??? Logan should just understand that even if he is the leader of the official x-men now: the moment Scott steps in, he's like Tommy returning to the power rangers with the white ranger powers and Jason is magically not the official leader anymore -.-

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darthphoenix

@nerdsmokeja: is Logan talkn down to cyclops??? o_O does nobody respect Scott no more??? Logan should just understand that even if he is the leader of the official x-men now: the moment Scott steps in, he's like Tommy returning to the power rangers with the white ranger powers and Jason is magically not the official leader anymore -.-

not sure about that. X-men is divided. BOTA keeps stirring the x-men's leadership dynamics. Loyalties shift. I love cyclops better than wolverine but after avx, i dont think most of the x-men would still consider him as a leader. Even rachel didnt side with him or at least not yet.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is this crap?

more heroes fighting heroes? how original..

wooooooooooow "wolverine and the x-men" great title marvel, smh

this is an embarrassment. Glad i don't cop these

The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought (at the end of) BOTA would bring them all together (through a crisis) but i guess i was wrong

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Lol at the franchise right now.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought (at the end of) BOTA would bring them all together (through a crisis) but i guess i was wrong

I don't think so. Everything I've read says that the end of BoTA results in a shakeup of the teams, not a reuniting, so the question becomes, who flips sides? Hopefully they have a plan to reunite them somewhere down the line but this isn't it.

The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

@the_goddess_of_chaos said:

I don't think so. Everything I've read says that the end of BoTA results in a shakeup of the teams, not a reuniting, so the question becomes, who flips sides? Hopefully they have a plan to reunite them somewhere down the line but this isn't it.

i wonder if the future x-men would stay and join either scott's team or logan's team

Mr Marvel82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Mr Marvel82

I really hope Jeen is doing nothing. Not to be mean with the girl but I want the fight to stay between Emma and Xorna. I would love the Cuckoos to not be included as well, but since Emma's power are nuts, there's no way around.

Also, if the leave the freaking fight off-panel I will scream, so loud. And I will totally lose my marbles. (Bee anyone?)

Isn't Emma pretty much telepathy-less? I think she's using the hive mind of the Cuckoos as the source of her power now. Unless I missed something- which I hope I did. Because I find it reckless for Emma to challenge this Xorna-Jean to a psychic battle, without having a clue as to her power level. Especially if the only way she can fight is by being psychically connected to the Cuckoos.

With Mindee taking steps to become her own person, I fear she might get X'ed. Sophie, and Esme did something similar right before they were killed off.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.