Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Wolverine a traitor?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By Blood1991

@Phaedrusgr: Ultimate X-Men addressed this in this weeks issue. The X-Men no longer hold any moral high ground in my opinion.

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By WeaponX619

1. Capt didn't think that whole process through just showing up on Utopia unannouced and Cyclops just say okay take Hope after half of our main X-Men died to save her. 2. Wolverine isn't a traitor, obviously Capt and him are going to disagree with something about Hope giving that she is still a child. I agree with @ReVamp with him siding with the Avengers from jump when they are going to attack his school. 3. I do think the point of this whole thing is stupid, the Avengers need to worry about Wanda and let the X-Men who know the most about the Phoenix Force handle it. 4. Realistically the X-Men would win anyways in my opinion

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @WeaponX619 said:
    1. Capt didn't think that whole process through just showing up on Utopia unannouced and Cyclops just say okay take Hope after half of our main X-Men died to save her. 2. Wolverine isn't a traitor, obviously Capt and him are going to disagree with something about Hope giving that she is still a child. I agree with @ReVamp with him siding with the Avengers from jump when they are going to attack his school. 3. I do think the point of this whole thing is stupid, the Avengers need to worry about Wanda and let the X-Men who know the most about the Phoenix Force handle it.4. Realistically the X-Men would win anyways in my opinion
    I agree with all this, especially about how the Avengers should really be dealing with Wanda and not with the X-Men at this point. 
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#154  Edited By papad1992

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:
    1. Capt didn't think that whole process through just showing up on Utopia unannouced and Cyclops just say okay take Hope after half of our main X-Men died to save her. 2. Wolverine isn't a traitor, obviously Capt and him are going to disagree with something about Hope giving that she is still a child. I agree with @ReVamp with him siding with the Avengers from jump when they are going to attack his school. 3. I do think the point of this whole thing is stupid, the Avengers need to worry about Wanda and let the X-Men who know the most about the Phoenix Force handle it.4. Realistically the X-Men would win anyways in my opinion
    I agree with all this, especially about how the Avengers should really be dealing with Wanda and not with the X-Men at this point.

It's actually funny how the Avengers (who usually kept Wanda's matters to themselves) wants to now handle the Phoenix Force situation while the X-Men (who've handled the Phoenix Force many times) now wants to deal with the Scarlet Witch and her doings... someone needs to tell these two teams to pick a subject and deal with it together... then proceed to the next one!! (I personally would deal with the PF first then go have Wanda repower all the depowered mutants!!!)

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@papad1992 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

It's actually funny how the Avengers (who usually kept Wanda's matters to themselves) wants to now handle the Phoenix Force situation while the X-Men (who've handled the Phoenix Force many times) now wants to deal with the Scarlet Witch and her doings... someone needs to tell these two teams to pick a subject and deal with it together... then proceed to the next one!! (I personally would deal with the PF first then go have Wanda repower all the depowered mutants!!!)

Wanda can't repower mutants anymore. She's not connected to the Life Force. Rictor got lucky.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By papad1992

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@papad1992 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

Wanda can't repower mutants anymore. She's not connected to the Life Force. Rictor got lucky.

Don't ruin my perfect image... All I want is for Wind Dancer, Prodigy, and Moonstar to be repowered! Now hush... I'm still imagining it!!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#157  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @papad1992 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

I do find that surprising that all of a sudden, the Avengers are getting into the X-Men's business while the X-Men is getting into the Avengers' business.
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@papad1992: Yea, and I want Nate Grey to have his powers back, but that's not happening anytime soon either lol

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Nudeviking

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

Guys she said she was sorry. Isn't that enough?

No Caption Provided
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By papad1992

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@papad1992 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

I do find that surprising that all of a sudden, the Avengers are getting into the X-Men's business while the X-Men is getting into the Avengers' business.

All we need is the FF to come in and then we'll have Marvel's biggest teams fighting it out... but that'd probably never happen!

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Nudeviking

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@papad1992: Yea, and I want Nate Grey to have his powers back, but that's not happening anytime soon either lol

Does she have the power to make him wear shoes and a shirt? Dude can't even go into a Circle K right now...

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By papad1992

@Nudeviking said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@WeaponX619 said:

Guys she said she was sorry. Isn't that enough?

No Caption Provided

Bullsh!t that's not enough!! Many ex-mutants killed themselves or got killed by haters or died in the process of losing their powers when she whispered those little evil words... so NO, we'll never forget!! Try a little harder honey, and maybe we'll mention ur name in a hero discussion!!

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Nudeviking: To your first question: No!

Second question: He had shoes! In Fear itself, they gave him shoes! Why didn't he keep the shoes?!!! But outside of missions, he dresses like a normal dude. Shirt, shoes, and all.

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Nudeviking

@papad1992:

Vision is that you? :P

No Caption Provided
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By papad1992

@Nudeviking said:

@papad1992:

No Caption Provided

She deserved that one... killed most of a race and she's crying and acting all civil like she's so innocent after what she'd done!! Ms. Marvel is only taking her high up in the air only to drop her!!

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Nudeviking

@TheGreyOutcastX: Really? In that issue where Magma goes on a date in Hell, he's lounging about in their townhouse or whatever shirtless and without shoes drinking beer. Also was him having shoes a key point of Fear Itself? I couldn't keep up with all the tie-ins. Was there a promo image like this one about Nate and shoes?

No Caption Provided
    Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Nudeviking

@papad1992 said:

@Nudeviking said:

@papad1992:

No Caption Provided

She deserved that one... killed most of a race and she's crying and acting all civil like she's so innocent after what she'd done!! Ms. Marvel is only taking her high up in the air only to drop her!!

You just ruined ever adolescent boy's fantasy of Ms. Marvel taking her away to make out with her.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Nudeviking:

Look at Nate's feet. Shoes and a Shirt!
    Look at Nate's feet. Shoes and a Shirt!
    Shoes again.
    Shoes again.
    New Mutants # 35
    New Mutants # 35
    New Mutants Civilian
    New Mutants Civilian
    Shoes!
    Shoes!
    Shoes again!
    Shoes again!
    Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Nudeviking

@TheGreyOutcastX: Wow. He's been shoed fairly often as of late. Frankly I'm a little disappointed. I liked quasi-hippie Nate.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Nudeviking: I think it depends on the artist. Lopez gave him shoes, but currently he's bare footed and it's another artist. Personally, he needs a new costume.

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Nudeviking

@TheGreyOutcastX: Yeah his Trent Reznor circa 1994 leather pants are kind of played out.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Nudeviking: I'm looking for a updated combo look of his original clothes and the X-Factor suit he got from Scott. He's shaman look needs to be in a closet or a museum.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Rickbarry

Wolverine is a traitor! It is my sincere hope that someone smacks some sense into the guy.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@Nudeviking: Oh...so sweet! Ok,go to your room and stay there for a while just to think about your fault. (Good comment, man)

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Nudeviking

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Nudeviking: Oh...so sweet! Ok,go to your room and stay there for a while just to think about your fault. (Good comment, man)

What am I suppose to be thinking about? I yelled a lot of different junk in this thread. Is it about X-Man Nate Grey and his shoes or Scarlet Witch and Ms. Marvel making out or something else?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By papad1992

@Nudeviking said:

@papad1992 said:

@Nudeviking said:

@papad1992:

No Caption Provided

You just ruined ever adolescent boy's fantasy of Ms. Marvel taking her away to make out with her.

Fine... to have the improvement of adolescent teens (because they matter) she can make out with her in mid air then drop her M-Day ass!!!

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Nudeviking

@papad1992: Can Ms. Marvel cop a feel of datass before she drops it? It would mean a lot of 13 year old boys the world over.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#178  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @papad1992 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

@jubilee042 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jubilee042 said:

@papad1992 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: I've seen that cover before! I was hoping u would know more behind it but I'll just have to wait!! There's also this cover too:

AVX Tie-In: Avengers Academy #30 Cover

It features some X-students on it...

the writer cage said that dust and surge are gonna dispute with laura and think of her as a traitor (although that is out of character for dust)

Could you show me the interview for this please ? Cause i know Cage said that both Surge and Dust would have a long talk with Laure about her decisions and such, but now accuse her or think of her of being a traitor.

The last time we talked about "Avengers Academy," you mentioned X-23 would play a role in the "AvX" story line. Will we see her interact with the kids of "Generation Hope" or will she be interacting with some other youthful X-Men?

Laura's interactions will actually be primarily with her former classmates from the New X-Men, Dust and Surge, who consider her a traitor for being part of an Avengers organization that is keeping them against their will. It's an interesting situation for someone as unused to exploring emotions as Laura. She left the X-Men in part because she didn't want to choose sides in the "Schism," but now there's no avoiding it -- you're either on one side or the other. So she'll have to really consider who and what she wants to be

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37615

Well someone needs to tell this guy to brush up on some Dust heavy stories and see that considering someone as a traitor is way out of reach for her character!! I hate how they're treating her recently!!

I wouldn't say the way Dust has been portrayed recently is out of character to be honest, given her choice to stay with Cyclops and her reasons behind it, as well as what she's been through, I think it's just character development, good character development at that.

Have u read the New X-Men series? That was great character development for Dust. Having her stay on utopia as a solider recruit like a military is completely and utterly out of character for her and bad development!! She's only really explained her "reason" recently in X-Men Legacy briefly but that's not a good enough reason for her to not be by her friends! The ones that endured the same pain but have come to the conclusion to overcome it!

I read eversyingle issue thank you very much, including New Mutants of 03/04. And for the record, she was still on the same path that Yost/Morrison used for her, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what sort of "character development" was actually happening there for her, only good things were that she was getting a lot more screen time and that her being a strong Muslim Mutant teenager was becoming fully recognized to other readers, that's all. This is a different direction, you can't expect characters to be one-note for all their lives, she's had enough of the running around and helplessly looking for shelter, she can't keep on living what is more or less a complete lie, and no, it's not a good enough reason for you as a fan, it's a perfectly good reason in general as this whole thing is a matter of life and death, Dust felt if she was going to live, Utopia would be the best option and not the school where the majority of her friends were massacred.  Also, we haven't even gotten a "reason" for the others like we did for Dust and Surge, for all we know a coin was tossed between Hellion and Prodigy.
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @jubilee042 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

@jubilee042 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jubilee042 said:

@papad1992 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: I've seen that cover before! I was hoping u would know more behind it but I'll just have to wait!! There's also this cover too:

the writer cage said that dust and surge are gonna dispute with laura and think of her as a traitor (although that is out of character for dust)

Could you show me the interview for this please ? Cause i know Cage said that both Surge and Dust would have a long talk with Laure about her decisions and such, but now accuse her or think of her of being a traitor.

The last time we talked about "Avengers Academy," you mentioned X-23 would play a role in the "AvX" story line. Will we see her interact with the kids of "Generation Hope" or will she be interacting with some other youthful X-Men?

Laura's interactions will actually be primarily with her former classmates from the New X-Men, Dust and Surge, who consider her a traitor for being part of an Avengers organization that is keeping them against their will. It's an interesting situation for someone as unused to exploring emotions as Laura. She left the X-Men in part because she didn't want to choose sides in the "Schism," but now there's no avoiding it -- you're either on one side or the other. So she'll have to really consider who and what she wants to be

Well someone needs to tell this guy to brush up on some Dust heavy stories and see that considering someone as a traitor is way out of reach for her character!! I hate how they're treating her recently!!

I wouldn't say the way Dust has been portrayed recently is out of character to be honest, given her choice to stay with Cyclops and her reasons behind it, as well as what she's been through, I think it's just character development, good character development at that.

but dust calling laura a traitor ...........thats off i mean wouldn't dust try to see her side of things first and then label her as a traitor

Luv', we haven't even seen Dust calling or labelling X-23 as a traitor, I'm sure we're just going to get what happened in the opening arc of X-23's series with Laura and X-Force but on a different level.
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By papad1992

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

@jubilee042 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jubilee042 said:

@papad1992 said:

Have u read the New X-Men series? That was great character development for Dust. Having her stay on utopia as a solider recruit like a military is completely and utterly out of character for her and bad development!! She's only really explained her "reason" recently in X-Men Legacy briefly but that's not a good enough reason for her to not be by her friends! The ones that endured the same pain but have come to the conclusion to overcome it!

I read eversyingle issue thank you very much, including New Mutants of 03/04. And for the record, she was still on the same path that Yost/Morrison used for her, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what sort of "character development" was actually happening there for her, only good things were that she was getting a lot more screen time and that her being a strong Muslim Mutant teenager was becoming fully recognized to other readers, that's all. This is a different direction, you can't expect characters to be one-note for all their lives, she's had enough of the running around and helplessly looking for shelter, she can't keep on living what is more or less a complete lie, and no, it's not a good enough reason for you as a fan, it's a perfectly good reason in general as this whole thing is a matter of life and death, Dust felt if she was going to live, Utopia would be the best option and not the school where the majority of her friends were massacred. Also, we haven't even gotten a "reason" for the others like we did for Dust and Surge, for all we know a coin was tossed between Hellion and Prodigy.

I wasn't saying that Dust is/and should be a one-note character, read my post better, I was saying that series like Academy X/New X-Men were great developments for her character and making us see who she is as a character. I read Dust's little comments in X-Men Legacy... actually I have the scans so here...

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This little scene for me felt off for some reason! She never voiced her opinion before on the matter and it's been a few years (I'm guessing but not sure) since the school was destroyed and the X-Men and students disbanded. I know she has reserve emotions about going to the same place where she saw massacre after massacre but seriously.... How many times were they attacked on Utopia by serious threats? Bastion, the Necrosha event, Curse of the mutants, etc.... I just don't see her thinking or saying to herself that being on Utopia and training to be in a "military" is better than learning about the world and learning about biological studies and whatever else they teach those kids over there. So I see her straying from who she a little bit at a time with every issue that features her, now with her being in this Avengers Academy story being held captive or whatever... it just doesn't fit right. Even Pixie in the Magneto not a hero mini series said that she misses them and asks how it is there to Anole who admits that it is way different than before.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#181  Edited By joshmightbe

When this story is over and Scott's attempt to control the Phoenix blows up in his face I want the ghost of Lilandra to pop and say, "Ha Ha told you so."

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By UltraBiel

My dream: In the midle of this nonsense Avengers vs X-men thing, Jean Grey Just pop out and kicked everyone ass! Now That would be Epic!

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Nudeviking

@UltraBiel said:

My dream: In the midle of this nonsense Avengers vs X-men thing, Jean Grey Just pop out and kicked everyone ass! Now That would be Epic!

Or it would be really terrible writing.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @papad1992 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

@jubilee042 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jubilee042 said:

@papad1992 said:

I read eversyingle issue thank you very much, including New Mutants of 03/04. And for the record, she was still on the same path that Yost/Morrison used for her, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what sort of "character development" was actually happening there for her, only good things were that she was getting a lot more screen time and that her being a strong Muslim Mutant teenager was becoming fully recognized to other readers, that's all. This is a different direction, you can't expect characters to be one-note for all their lives, she's had enough of the running around and helplessly looking for shelter, she can't keep on living what is more or less a complete lie, and no, it's not a good enough reason for you as a fan, it's a perfectly good reason in general as this whole thing is a matter of life and death, Dust felt if she was going to live, Utopia would be the best option and not the school where the majority of her friends were massacred. Also, we haven't even gotten a "reason" for the others like we did for Dust and Surge, for all we know a coin was tossed between Hellion and Prodigy.

I wasn't saying that Dust is/and should be a one-note character, read my post better, I was saying that series like Academy X/New X-Men were great developments for her character and making us see who she is as a character. I read Dust's little comments in X-Men Legacy... actually I have the scans so here...

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This little scene for me felt off for some reason! She never voiced her opinion before on the matter and it's been a few years (I'm guessing but not sure) since the school was destroyed and the X-Men and students disbanded. I know she has reserve emotions about going to the same place where she saw massacre after massacre but seriously.... How many times were they attacked on Utopia by serious threats? Bastion, the Necrosha event, Curse of the mutants, etc.... I just don't see her thinking or saying to herself that being on Utopia and training to be in a "military" is better than learning about the world and learning about biological studies and whatever else they teach those kids over there. So I see her straying from who she a little bit at a time with every issue that features her, now with her being in this Avengers Academy story being held captive or whatever... it just doesn't fit right. Even Pixie in the Magneto not a hero mini series said that she misses them and asks how it is there to Anole who admits that it is way different than before.

Didn't accuse you of saying anything, just making a clear statement here. That's more or less all you said, you didn't ellaborate on what type of character development she went through or pointed out on any specifics, and I'm sure, there are tons to chose from. She probably never voiced her opinion on the matter before because like you said, Schism never happened once before, there was never a choice as to whether the X-Kids should stay on Utopia or go back to Westchester. Disregarding the amount of times Utopia get's attacked (it's even going to be the centra of war during AvX, of which, the Avengers themselves acknowledge that there are children on "smh") it's doesn't exactly have the same environment as the school, in the school you're expected to come into classes, joke about but most importantly learn; learn while you don't have to worry if a Nimrod's going to chop your head off, or if a Sentinels going to literally sit-in, in one of your classes, or if a bunch of your friends need to leave on a bus for what ever reason.

She had the oppurtunity to learn about biological studies long ago but it was constantly getting taken away from her by the adversaries the X-Men were fighting, and her life as well as her other friends lives were in the balance, staying in the school which is a target of attack in itself is asking for a deathwish, in her eyes anyways. Dust is still the faitfhul, kind, loving, nurturing and Allah fearing Muslim girl we know today, but as is evident, she's had enough of running around and not fighting back, this time she want's to give her enemies a piece of what they've long deserved. She's not straying away from anything, she's just growing up.

Who cares about Pixie ? -_-
    Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Nudeviking

@AgeofHurricane said:

I think that Hispanic kid who pals around with Hope does...or at least cares enough about her to put his tongue in her mouth.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

I think that Hispanic kid who pals around with Hope does...or at least cares enough about her to put his tongue in her mouth.

This made me laugh.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Oh, you mean the paedophile at heart boy, Velocidad ? My word, Generation Hope #16 really put me off the two of them, LOL. Here's hoping Security Recon #28 and 29 can amend that, at least for Pixie anyways.
    Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Nudeviking

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Oh, you mean the paedophile at heart boy, Velocidad ? My word, Generation Hope #16 really put me off the two of them, LOL. Here's hoping Security Recon #28 and 29 can amend that, at least for Pixie anyways.

Isn't he like fifteen? Wolverine is the pedophile...

Wolverine wishes Jubilee was 13...
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

At the rate that Velocidad's aging with his power-usage, they'll both fit the category. By the way, that's just sick...>.>
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

No Caption Provided
    Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Nudeviking

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nudeviking said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

No Caption Provided

Oh man that's awesome. Where did you find that?

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Nudeviking: I either found it by chance on Tumblr or got lucky just browsing images.

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By jubilee042

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jubilee042 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@papad1992 said:

@jubilee042 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@jubilee042 said:

@papad1992 said:

but dust calling laura a traitor ...........thats off i mean wouldn't dust try to see her side of things first and then label her as a traitor

Luv', we haven't even seen Dust calling or labelling X-23 as a traitor, I'm sure we're just going to get what happened in the opening arc of X-23's series with Laura and X-Force but on a different level.

well u r right about

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#194  Edited By jhazzroucher

Wolverine is not a traitor. He will side with the x-men.

If there are traitors, look for Beast and Captain britain

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By jubilee042

love how the topic deviated from wolverine to dust

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#196  Edited By Lvenger

@jhazzroucher: Wolverine's siding with the Avengers. And that doesn't make him the traitor. If anything he's totally doing the right thing. What Scott doesn't seem to realise is that by drawing the Phoenix towards Earth, he's threatening the entire planet. The Phoenix entity has a history for blowing planets up so it's only natural that the Avengers want to take Hope into custody. How can the X-Men be so selfish when there are over 7 billion other people on the planet to consider?

As for Beast, he feels that Cyclops has deviated from Xavier's dream and is using more agressive militant tactics which Beast does not agree with so he rightfully left the X-Men years ago and is obviously going to side with the Avengers here. Neither of them are traitors in this scenario.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Lvenger said:

@jhazzroucher: Wolverine's siding with the Avengers. And that doesn't make him the traitor. If anything he's totally doing the right thing. What Scott doesn't seem to realise is that by drawing the Phoenix towards Earth, he's threatening the entire planet. The Phoenix entity has a history for blowing planets up so it's only natural that the Avengers want to take Hope into custody. How can the X-Men be so selfish when there are over 7 billion other people on the planet to consider?

As for Beast, he feels that Cyclops has deviated from Xavier's dream and is using more agressive militant tactics which Beast does not agree with so he rightfully left the X-Men years ago and is obviously going to side with the Avengers here. Neither of them are traitors in this scenario.

ok. thanks for the clarification.

What is the avengers intention ? kill Hope?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Lvenger

@jhazzroucher: No they want to take her into protective custody not kill her. I think Thor, Ms Marvel and the Secret Avengers have been sent into space to destroy or slow down the Phoenix itself but the Avengers aren't looking to kill Hope at all.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Lvenger said:

@jhazzroucher: No they want to take her into protective custody not kill her. I think Thor, Ms Marvel and the Secret Avengers have been sent into space to destroy or slow down the Phoenix itself but the Avengers aren't looking to kill Hope at all.

I see. Then I don't see the reason why they can't just discuss about the situation instead of fighting.

If only Storm was the leader, Storm and Captain America could have come up with a better solution.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Lvenger

@jhazzroucher: The reason why they're fighting is because the Avengers want to take Hope away from Utopia whilst Cyclops wants Hope to be the new host to the Phoenix Force. The Avengers think the Phoenix's coming means the destruction of Earth whilst the X-Men believe, well Cyclops anyway that the Phoenix will bring about the rebirth of the mutant race. That's why they're fighting. And as for Storm, she seems to be behind the X-Men as she left the Avengers' meeting about the Phoenix to return to Utopia to support the X-Men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.