Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Wolfsbane question lol

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eeshaan1685

So I was wondering, is silver harmful to Wolfsbane ? It just came to my head as she, unlike the other feral mutants is more akin to a real werewolf than just a human with animalistic features like Beast, Feral, Wolverine etc.

So shouldn't Silver weapons and bullets etc. be able to easily kill her ?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@avenger85: Wolfsbane has the powers of a werewolf because of her mutation, not because she's actually a werewolf, so I don't think silver would hurt her more than any other metal.

She's a werewolf like Archangel's an angel or like Nightcrawler's a demon, in appearance in powers. Because X-men generally uses mutation as an explanation for where stories about angels, demons, werewolves, witches, faries, etc.. originate, it would be easy to say that she's actually a descendant of the source of werewolf myths, except that she lives in the same world as characters like Werewolf By Night and other literal werewolves.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Wolfsbane has the powers of a werewolf because of her mutation, not because she's actually a werewolf, so I don't think silver would hurt her more than any other metal.

She's a werewolf like Archangel's an angel or like Nightcrawler's a demon, in appearance in powers. Because X-men generally uses mutation as an explanation for where stories about angels, demons, werewolves, witches, faries, etc.. originate, it would be easy to say that she's actually a descendant of the source of werewolf myths, except that she lives in the same world as characters like Werewolf By Night and other literal werewolves.

Ah ok thanks. Would be good if Bendis got her into UXM and explored her Mythos a bit more.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Ah ok thanks. Would be good if Bendis got her into UXM and explored her Mythos a bit more.

I know I've said before that I think her powers are a little strait forward for that team, but I do think her character would be an interesting addition to that team. Though, since we're thinking of the mythological applications of the character, I could see Amazing X-Men being an interesting place for her too..

I feel like Kyle and Yost could do her character justice..

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

I know I've said before that I think her powers are a little strait forward for that team, but I do think her character would be an interesting addition to that team. Though, since we're thinking of the mythological applications of the character, I could see Amazing X-Men being an interesting place for her too..

I feel like Kyle and Yost could do her character justice..

Yes, Amazing X-Men would also be a good place for her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.