Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

With whom you Want them.

Ahmed Sherif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Ahmed Sherif

Since the X-Men are splitting in to two (Cyclop's team and Wolverin's), which YOUNG X-Men you want them to be joining one of those two teams?
    CrisTocK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CrisTocK

dust, surge, prodigy and  anole goes to cyclops

santo, mercury, laura, and armor follow wolverine or I hope 

no reason just feelings

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By madrid_san
    @CrisTocK said:
    dust, surge, prodigy and  anole goes to cyclops  santo, mercury, laura, and armor follow wolverine or I hope   no reason just feelings

You'd seperate the X-Dudes?! NOOOO!!  lol   
    Cuckoos, Hellion and X-Dudes, Prodigy will follow Scott in my opinion. I have a strong feeling Laura will follow Logan
    jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By jubilee042

dust to be with scoott
    laura to be with wolvie(but the image released showed her with scoott)
    surge with scoott
    the rest will make their choice

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By John Valentine

We don't really know what stances Wolverine and Cyclops are taking yet, do we?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah until we know the actual reason for the split and the ideologies of the two groups we can't really say.

jakeeboi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By jakeeboi17
    @madrid_san: Who are the X-Dudes? Lol.
    Ahmed Sherif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ahmed Sherif
    @jakeeboi17
    Anole and Rockslide
    Ahmed Sherif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ahmed Sherif

Cyclop's Team: Dust,  Anole, Match, Elixir, Blindfold, Mercury, Cipher, No-Girl, Ernst, Indra
    Wolverin's Team: Pixie, Armor, Rockslide, X-23, Loa, Trance, Bling, Surge
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Kairan1979

Cyclop's team: Prodigy, Surge, Loa, Trance, Bling, Indra, Cipher, Anole.
    Wolverine's team: Hellion, X-23, Pixie, Armor, Dust, Elixir, Rockslide, Match.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By John Valentine
    @Kairan1979 said:
    Cyclop's team: Prodigy, Surge, Loa, Trance, Bling, Indra, Cipher, Anole.Wolverine's team: Hellion, X-23, Pixie, Armor, Dust, Elixir, Rockslide, Match.
    I'd entirely support that.
    Tigerstriper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Tigerstriper

I haven't been too big on new X-characters released in the last decade, but some of these new kids are pretty interesting. As much as I hate Uncanny coming to an end, and the team splitting up, I've wondered where everyone will end up myself. 

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By madrid_san
    @Tigerstriper said:

I haven't been too big on new X-characters released in the last decade, but some of these new kids are pretty interesting. As much as I hate Uncanny coming to an end, and the team splitting up, I've wondered where everyone will end up myself. 

I think it will be a good thing as well. A chance for more characters to shine, gives each team a new mission statement and objectives (don't know Logan's but apparently Scott is vying to be the Earth's Premier Superhero team and saving the earth on a global scale, not just mutant affairs.)   

PS 
    Yes the X-Dudes are Anole and Rockslide. I recommend reading their ventures as street-levelers in the Serve and Protect Limited series. I think it was released in hardcover and soon to be trade paper back format. 
    Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By Ouija

This has already been asked in the Schism forum 

http://www.comicvine.com/schism/39-56404/what-about-the-x-students/92-618955/#19 

And my answer there was  

My thoughts------------

Hellion--Will join Wolverine if he doesn't go off on his own or become a villain
    Rockslide---Has had history with both Logan and Scott.......I think he would go with Wolverine
    Mercury-----------Cyclops has always been there for her
    Armor-----------Cyclops ditto to mercury
    Dust-----Wolverine--I think she has a dark side that is gunna come out
    Surge----Cyclops-----Surge is the female version of Cyc and you know X-23 will go with Logan and Surge would never do anything X does
    Blindfold---Wolverine, I think Wolverine may end up the good guy in this and she would choose the one that is going to save mutants
    Loa--Cyclopsif she doesnt go live with Namor's people
    Match----I think he would go with Wolvie
    Anole--I think he would go with Cyclops
    Gentle------If he isn't in Africa, I think he would choose whoever Storm goes with(this is because he would follow her she is his mentor)
    Indra----Cyclops
    Trance---Cyclops
    X-23----Wolverine
    Elixir---Wolverine
    Pixie---Cyclops
    Bling!----Wolverine
    The Stepford Cuckoos (Phoebe, Mindee, and Celeste)---Cyclops
    Prodigy---Cyclops
    No-Girl---Cyclops
    Cipher---Cyclops----she has always trusted him
    Ink----If they will even ever show him again, i think he would choose Wolvie
    Greymalkin---He would follow Anole
    Crosta----If he didn't join Namor he would prb stay with Scott
    madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By madrid_san
    @Ouija:  
    nice list you got here. everyone seems to think the x-dudes will part ways *sigh* Gillen did say that in Re-Genesis expect unexpected alliances to be made. I hope Hellion doesn't become a villain. I doubt he will and  he seems to be doing better after Age of X since he has retained his counterpart's better control over his powers. I want to see Elixir come back. 
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By John Valentine
    @madrid_san said:
    @Ouija:  nice list you got here. everyone seems to think the x-dudes will part ways *sigh* Gillen did say that in Re-Genesis expect unexpected alliances to be made. I hope Hellion doesn't become a villain. I doubt he will and  he seems to be doing better after Age of X since he has retained his counterpart's better control over his powers. I want to see Elixir come back. 
    I hope he doesn't become a villain. I hope he becomes a better hero for all of his experiences.  The guy has serious potential to be one of the best X-Men.
    madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By madrid_san
    @John Valentine said:
    @madrid_san said:
    @Ouija:  nice list you got here. everyone seems to think the x-dudes will part ways *sigh* Gillen did say that in Re-Genesis expect unexpected alliances to be made. I hope Hellion doesn't become a villain. I doubt he will and  he seems to be doing better after Age of X since he has retained his counterpart's better control over his powers. I want to see Elixir come back. 
    I hope he doesn't become a villain. I hope he becomes a better hero for all of his experiences.  The guy has serious potential to be one of the best X-Men.

Agreed. Remember the way he took apart Omega Sentinel in Legacy 241 I believe it was. That was impressive indeed.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By John Valentine
    @madrid_san said:
    @John Valentine said:
    @madrid_san said:
    Agreed. Remember the way he took apart Omega Sentinel in Legacy 241 I believe it was. That was impressive indeed.
    He displayed molecular level rearrangement within split second reaction time, did what the other X-Men couldn't do and saved the "Mutant Messiah". Damn. It was in Legacy 243, actually.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.