Will we ever see the Fastball Special again?

#1 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Colossus is not in "All New All Different X-Men" and "Uncanny X-Men" (so far), will we ever see the Fastball Special be performed ever again?

#2 Posted by Rickbarry (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure some lame duo will attempt a poor man's fastball special, but it'll be lame and fail.

#3 Posted by judasnixon (6478 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fastball Special will never die!

#4 Posted by judasnixon (6478 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

I'm sure some lame duo will attempt a poor man's fastball special, but it'll be lame and fail.

I don't know about that... Laura & Betsy's fastball special during Second Coming was pretty sweet.

#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

#7 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Definitely agree with this.

#8 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

lately its been the thing tossin wolverine, but that was before the illuminati took over the new avengers title.

#9 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

The schism will not last forever and when everyone makes up and plays nice again I'm sure we will see this again.

It's not like Wolverine does not give people enough reasons to want to toss him around

#10 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect said:

The schism will not last forever and when everyone makes up and plays nice again I'm sure we will see this again.

It's not like Wolverine does not give people enough reasons to want to toss him around

Definitely agree with this! I really can't see the X-Men being split apart for too long.

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

lol!

#12 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

The best fastball special was during astonish x-men.

#13 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

The best fastball special was during astonish x-men.

#14 Edited by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

first rule about the 'fastball special': you don't talk about the 'fastball special'...

#15 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

LOL!!! Love this!!!

#16 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Hey, I'm a fan of this one...

#17 Posted by judasnixon (6478 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I didn't care for A vs X, one of the few things I liked was the Magneto Colossus Fastball Special that took out a helicarrier....

#18 Posted by jhazzroucher (15580 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Wolverine also did a fastball special

#19 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay said:

Hey, I'm a fan of this one...

this looks fun! what is this from?

#20 Edited by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangallant984: Marvel Teamup Vol 3. I think.

@judasnixon said:

As much as I didn't care for A vs X, one of the few things I liked was the Magneto Colossus Fastball Special that took out a helicarrier....

Haha. I haven't even read this, but yes. I bet Colossus never expected to be on the business end of a fastball special...!

#21 Edited by Rickbarry (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Wolverine is a fraud, sellout and lame-o these days he shouldn't be considered for any future fastball specials. The magnetic fastball special (Which is prettier in the Uncanny release) is nice, but I've an underrated fastball special. I suggest...Emma and Piotr use their move to devastating effect. Now you all might be saying; "Lies, Rickbarry. This has never happened." It has!

Granted. Emma isn't a willing participant, but she digs being man handled. Plus she's diamond. It's perfect!

#22 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Have we ever seen a Magneto/Wolverine fastball special?

#23 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Remender missed the oppurtunity for a blob sabretooth/daken fast ball

#24 Posted by Veitha (3035 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Since Wolverine is a fraud, sellout and lame-o these days he shouldn't be considered for any future fastball specials. The magnetic fastball special (Which is prettier in the Uncanny release) is nice, but I've an underrated fastball special. I suggest...Emma and Piotr use their move to devastating effect. Now you all might be saying; "Lies, Rickbarry. This has never happened." It has!

Granted. Emma isn't a willing participant, but she digs being man handled. Plus she's diamond. It's perfect!

Lol. This scene made me laugh a lot when I first read it.

Hisako is worth of the fastaball special!

#25 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Oh yeah!! How could I forget this scene?? Loved it!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.