Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

will past Cyclops and Jean replace present Cyclops and Emma

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Will past Scott and Jean replace Emma and Scott, as x-men leadering couple. if that happens is a good thing? what do you think will happen to Emma and Scott in the future. share your views please

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

Well, Scott and Emma aren't together so it won't be difficult for them to be surpassed. Also, I'm not sure if teen Scott and teen Jean will stay together. They may break up during the series.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#3  Edited By time1

what do you think will happen to scott and emma. I think present cyclops will be killed off and be replace with past Scott, not sure about Emma, but I don't think she be in the spotlight that much, with Jean being back

doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By doddy

No way will Marvel bring teenage O5 into 616 timeline permanently.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@doddy said:

No way will Marvel bring teenage O5 into 616 timeline permanently.

I agree, for all we know the present versions were mind wiped by the Professor after they returned. They can't stay, too much would be undone starting with all that is, which will be destroyed if Jean never goes back to become Phoenix. Inferno won't happen if Scott and Jean don't get together because Maddie won't have a reason to go crazy, they may even stay married which will cause Cable to not exist. He'll get the virus but he won't have Jean and Scott to train him in the future. Scott and Emma may never get together because there won't be any martial problems she can use to seduce him. He may even stay Cyclopalypse due to there being no Cable and Jean not being in love with him may just accept he is dead and move on instead of never giving up on finding and freeing him from the merge.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XsPectre28

Maybe both wont stay but im all for past jean staying especially since them being in the present wont have any effect on the present as marvel continues to express that changes in the past or future have no effects on the current 616 universe(present) when the original five go back(if they go back) an alternate universe will again be created

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Logically, I can't see both past Cyclops and Jean staying in the current universe since they would have to explore about what would become of the timeline if the past X-Men don't go back to where they came. But since Marvel is past that stage about making the stories make any sense, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to let them stay.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8  Edited By x_29

No

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@time:I don't think the 05 will be staying in the long run. Also, Bendis seems like he's going to put Scott in a redemption arc, so Scott most likely won't be killed, at least not until that arc, which may span most of ANXM and UXM, ends. Emma will be fine. I don't get this idea that because one popular former female lead comes back the current female lead is going to go away.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Veitha

No. Emma and Scott will be the leading characters of Uncanny XMen and Emma is gonna be one of the main characters during the Age of Ultron

slvr4surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slvr4surfer

OK I'm reaaaaally new to X-men because I always found it hard to jump into it with the rich history the X-men have (All-new X-men is the first time I've ever picked up an X title and I looooove it.) So next issue's cover shows "Che" Cyclops going toe to toe (or eye to eye..) with young Cyclops.

Are they actually going to fight?

Why would cyclops try to optic blast HIMSELF off the surface of the earth?

Also: Isn't the past X-men coming to the future supposed to be a temporary thing?

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By UltraBiel

The young x-men will die in following arc.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chasereis

@LordOfAllHumans: I want them to rewrite the host of every thing that happened say after the Legion Quest crap. That would be epic.

As far as surpassing Emma And Cyke? One can only hope...(that wasnt meant as a pun)

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@chasereis said:

@LordOfAllHumans: I want them to rewrite the host of every thing that happened say after the Legion Quest crap. That would be epic.

As far as surpassing Emma And Cyke? One can only hope...(that wasnt meant as a pun)

I really don't have a problem with most of the stories, for me if they can undo House of M and M-day that would be perfect as these events just ruined the Xmen and mutant stories as a whole IMO. I don't know why Beast just didn't go back at some point in Wandas history and grab her younger self to show what her selfish insanity had wrought, or gone back to kill Master Pandimonium since him taking the demonic soul fragments that she used to create her children are basically what drove her insane to begin with.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chasereis

@LordOfAllHumans: All epic notions. Nice work.

I wonder though, has "Flashpoint concept" fundamentally altered the reader to want "true" ret-cons? I seem to want a lot of them, especially X-Men continuity. I don't know I just remember how mobile the books were when they only had like four titles X-Men, X-Factor, New Mutants and the occasional wolverine story or limited series. Everything is so tied up and heavy now its like trying to donuts with an air craft carrier, digressing.

CWB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By CWB

@slvr4surfer said:

OK I'm reaaaaally new to X-men because I always found it hard to jump into it with the rich history the X-men have (All-new X-men is the first time I've ever picked up an X title and I looooove it.) So next issue's cover shows "Che" Cyclops going toe to toe (or eye to eye..) with young Cyclops.

Are they actually going to fight?

Why would cyclops try to optic blast HIMSELF off the surface of the earth?

Also: Isn't the past X-men coming to the future supposed to be a temporary thing?

Neither past nor present Cyclops optic blast would not effect the other. The Summers' powers do not effect other Summers. (Cyclops, Havok, Vulcan)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.