Why is Magneto being hunted?

#1 Posted by Oscars94 (2475 posts) - - Show Bio
AvX #8

Magneto didn't seem to do that much damage... Namor on the other hand leveled Wakanda yet he's on the New Avengers Team.

#2 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94: poor magneto.......i guess once the avengers peg you as a criminal, you cant escape it

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1075 posts) - - Show Bio

really? Namor an Avenger

You see that shows how big of a hypocrite Cap is, because him and Namor are ol cival war buddies its all good, Magneto helps at the end and hes a villain BULLSHIT

#4 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Uh, cap didn't fight in the civil war, he fought in WWII

#5 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he breaks Cyclops out of prison.... Now the fact that Namor in a prison is WHOLE different story.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94: @HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: @McKlayn: @Vortex13: @DarkKnightDetective: The reason Magneto is on the run is because he is still a wanted super villain, the only reason he hasn't been arrested is because he had immunity while on Utopia because it's a sovereign state

#7 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder the same thing he changed sides the same time Rogue did and he got Xavier involved and while he was still following Scott he tried to keep him levelheaded. I don't get it.

#8 Posted by Oscars94 (2475 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13: Superhero Civil War? When the SHRA was passed?

#9 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Because marvel says so.

#10 Posted by poisonfleur (3029 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Oscars94: @HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: @McKlayn: @Vortex13: @DarkKnightDetective: The reason Magneto is on the run is because he is still a wanted super villain, the only reason he hasn't been arrested is because he had immunity while on Utopia because it's a sovereign state

So how the Heck did Namor and Scarlet Witch get cleared for their past crimes??

*sigh* Marvel treats the X-men unfairly compared to the Avengers. Freakin' recently made poster children...

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

*sigh* Marvel treats the X-men unfairly compared to the Avengers. Freakin' recently made poster children...

Your guess is as good as mine, I was just going off what Axel Alonso said in interviews but your right Marvel is hugely biased towards there team cashcow

#12 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Your guess is as good as mine, I was just going off what Axel Alonso said in interviews but your right Marvel is hugely biased towards there team cashcow

It's to be expected, however, I don't see Iceman, Rachel Grey, Storm, Angel, or any other X-Men that participated and sided with the Extinction Team encountering any sort of consequences. Though, given Storms status as an Avenger what can be said.

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

It's to be expected, however, I don't see Iceman, Rachel Grey, Storm, Angel, or any other X-Men that participated and sided with the Extinction Team encountering any sort of consequences. Though, given Storms status as an Avenger what can be said.

It's not just Magnetos involvement with the P5, he's been a criminal for most of his history and is still wanted, it's was only the X-Men that seen him as reformed and gave him immunity on Utopia

#14 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@One_Eye said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

It's not just Magnetos involvement with the P5, he's been a criminal for most of his history and is still wanted, it's was only the X-Men that seen him as reformed and gave him immunity on Utopia

poor magneto he cant catch a break cant wanda help him out?????

#15 Posted by cuddles666 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

really? Namor an Avenger

You see that shows how big of a hypocrite Cap is, because him and Namor are ol cival war buddies its all good, Magneto helps at the end and hes a villain BULLSHIT

Cap is such a prick.

#16 Posted by Oscars94 (2475 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Most of the Event people were like "I hate Cyclops!" But now this trend saying "Cyclops was right!" started and now everyone's saying "I hate Cap!"

#17 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

GAH!!!, I this is the last straw, Captain America is an anti-mutite as he's made clear in this event.

He's picking and choosing who has to pay for there crimes, he decides to lock up Cyclops but keeps wanda out. Now Namor who needs to pay for his crimes is getting it easy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.