In short words:
- She is a living computer mind mutant. She can process many things at the same time while is fighting or simple talking to anyone. Helllloooo, she is super genius in tactic, leadership, and resolving any conflict easily.
2. She is a telepath just as powerful as Jean and Professor X that she willing to use it as a defensive ways such as illussions and shut down her own telepathy in order to gain inmunity of psionic access of other psionic beings. She can use this as a perfect weapon while is in combat that make her a deadly hand to hand fighter such as Wolverine.
3. She have this unique to feel the aura of any human with Mutant Genes and jumpstart the evolution from something simple to something more drastic such as Beast evolution to a more feline looks and make Lifeguard's brother a mutant by awaking his latent power of teleporter. She can use this to evolve any mutant to a better version of themself.
Now, Molly Hayes. The unpredictable, super strong mutant with a possibility of having telepathic power due her parents are powerful telepath described by Emma Frost as Monsters. She have a charming attitude of a little girl and explosive dangerous maverick attitude of any warrior. Imagine this, if Sage jumpstart-evolve her power, she can be very dangerous without her weakness. In small packages come big things. LOL
- Superhuman Strength: Molly is capable of lifting upwards of 100 tons. The upper limits of her powers have never been tested. Molly is seen toppling monsters as large as skyscrapers, tunneling through miles of rock and lift a car with ease.
Strength levelMolly has demonstrated super-strength with a limit of approximately around 100 tons.
- Invulnerability: Molly appears to have some-degree of invulnerability when her powers are active.
She is hilarious, unpredictable, powerful, careless, adventurous, and fearless. I believe she can be more interesting than many main x-man due her way to act to any situation.
That's why i believe those two women are very valuable and nice mutants because of their history and they way of how evolves through time by growing in power, attitude, ally, and leadership on their own life.